Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Sunjay is Babita's best friend's son from what I've seen over the years.

I don't think Randhir has any say in the girls' lives because he was never really around as a father. He was also good for nothing, never earned money, and never stood up his wife who didn't get along with the rest of the Kapoors. He continued staying in the Kapoor house while Babita moved out with the kids.

Babita probably wanted to show the Bachchans that they can do better than them after the break-up and went for the closest richest guy she could find.

Karisma's quick marriage actually did bring rough times for the Bachchans, who were constantly being berated by the media and made fun of for their bankruptcy and how Abhishek was such a loser who got dumped.

In the end, life turned out quite differently.

For the AB family..glad they r in a happy space now..good things happen to good people
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Natasha*

Oh shut up Randhir, where was your fatherly love and concern when your daughters were growing up and your wife was raising them alone? If you knew he was a third class man that why did you let your daughter marry him in the first place or why did you not speak up earlier? Where was this concern then? The only reason you're speaking up now is because you believe it's affecting your so called Kapoor khanadan image, reputation and prestige (not that you guys have any IMO). Shut up and sit back down as you have been all these years. Your wife has interfered enough and destroyed your daughters life, ask your daughter if she actually wants your help before you start butting in and interfering. I'm not saying don't support her but let your daughter take charge of her life for once and deal on her own with her issues with her husband.

It was babita who kept him away from his daughters..he really didn't have a say in their life..karisma and kareena got closer to their dad once they grew up..
Even of he had reservations against the mrg..babita was not someone who would listen to him..it was her friend's son ..that too a loaded one.
And he has allowed his daughter to take charge of her life and she has messed it up..he is doing what a concerned father would do..whats wrong in that
Edited by niyati13 - 8 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i do think babita chose sanjay kapur for karisma so that karisma could continue to live a lavish lifestyle even after stopping to work. the kapoors havent really been active that way...no films hv come out of their raj kapoor films, they get rent from the studio i guess and maybe investments here n there.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He knew that Sanjay was a douch from beginning still he didn't stop her marriage.
He might have not contributed in upbringing of daughters but it doesn't mean he had no right to stop marriage with wrong person.

Or he tried to stop his daughter but she didn't listen?

Reading about struggle of karishma in 90s, I don't think your money was ever spend on karishma and Kareena. Karishma was never promoted like Ranbir from any kapoor clan.
-Zesty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
And then people ask what Aishwariya saw in Abhishek Bachchan 😆 ...
--Priya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

I bet to make some quick cash the Kapoors will make a movie on this story . Sure shot super hit 😆😆😆

Lol Ekta mai can buy out the rights and make a serial out of it. I know i would watch it!😆
Edited by --Priya-- - 8 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Babita ruined Lolo's life. Sanjay was well known scumbag but knowing this Babita wanted her to marry him what kind of dumb father is Randhir to allow abhi chillane se kya faida he should have said before.