Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Natasha* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jaanetu

indian tv needs reality show Keeping Up With The Kapoors to showcase randhir, babita, karishma, bebo, rishi, ranbir, neetu 😳

Damn I hope Ryan Seacrest or the Indian equivalent of him is reading this. Keeping up with Kapoor's- That's one show I would not mind admitting to watching!
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The way Kapoor/purs are showering each other in choicest colorful language, it's evident that money can't buy class.
There was a time when Delhi elites didn't mingle with boisterous Bollywood crowd. Now Bollywood making more money, more power have brought Delhi crowd to same standard.
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is getting really ugly now and all in the public domain πŸ₯±
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vaishvi-

This is getting really ugly now and all in the public domain πŸ₯±

true !!

hope this wont effect on their kids lives !! feeling bad for kids !! sigh
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Randhir Kapoor needs to shutup...typical khandaan ki izzat and all can only come from this good for nothing guy... this is getting uglier...Babita has clearly destroyed her daughters life in the name of money..My fav actress once upon a time has to see all thisπŸ˜”...touchwood Kareena's married life should never ever get affected...
Edited by adigaag - 8 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Sunjay is Babita's best friend's son from what I've seen over the years.

I don't think Randhir has any say in the girls' lives because he was never really around as a father. He was also good for nothing, never earned money, and never stood up his wife who didn't get along with the rest of the Kapoors. He continued staying in the Kapoor house while Babita moved out with the kids.

Oh so this is how the rishta was done .But Karishma should have said NO to her mother . I feel bad for her .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have met Kareena and Babita in Dubai . Babita at that time came across as a very nice and a polite lady , She was nice to me . At that time I felt that the media is harsh on her .No mother would want her daughter to suffer like this . But people can make mistakes .
Hope Karishma comes out of this whole divorce mess and starts fresh . Her children are lovely , feel bad for them .Wish Karishma and her kids all the best .
870349 thumbnail
I bet to make some quick cash the Kapoors will make a movie on this story . Sure shot super hit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nitrit95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
karishma life has been ruined the one n only great babita she was so obsessed in ruining randhir that she even ruined lolos life good job babita
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yep she married a notorious womaniser, divorcee just within few days after calling it off with Abhishek for true loveπŸ˜†