Taher Shabbir : A personality Analysis

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Taher Shabbir : A personality Analysis

On Request By several People.

TAHER SHABBIR : The name the face took us all by storm and charm when he entered Nisha aur Uske Cousins .He was initially supposed to be paired opposite Aneri i.e. Nisha (Until several things got ruined - No comments about that)

Well Now this post isn't about the character he played rather it is about Taher The Multi talented star.
The guys has been in industry for years and has had the great opportunity of directing stars like Hrithik on agneepath,
.Several others like Shahrukh and Salman Khan . Has worked with Kareena kapoor & Farhan Akhtar

The man has established himself on basis of a challenge he took from his father that one day he will be more famous than him and he set out to make his mark in industry.

Well he left us spell bound with his elegant style of carrying himself but what all the more surprised me throughout I followed and have been following him is the fact that he is a very down to earth person. He knew Aneri beforehand and well he bounded very well with all his co-actors Tuhina,Charu and Vibhu K. raghave deserving a special mention.

Yes his dad owns a sweet shop and the actor has no grudges or down feeling about it. He holds his parents in highest regards. He clearly mentioned in several interviews that he is thankful to his mother that when he had got paralysed in real life it was her who looked after him with utmost care. And his father and brothers stood beside him. He also invited his co-actors for a treat at the shop.

Well and he is the only star I have ever come across who holds his fans in highest regards. He in all his gift segments thanks all his fans clearly mentions what he is going to do with the gift . Put It in his office home or regift to either of his family member
He makes sure that he does wish us on all festivals .late though sometimes but he takes out time for his fans.

Other day it was his official page where I saw the post regarding Kitty (One among us A fan) asking us to pray for her as she was going to have a brain tumour operation.
The guy may not be so active on social media but let's us know what project he is working on if it can be disclosed.
He even gave out an open invitation to his fans to attend the screening of his short film 'Bitter Sweets' and well some of them made to the screening too and he was so glad and personally met them and photographs clicked.

The moment he was in turkey ( he had just landed) and we heard that there were gun shots at airport all of us sat with bated breathe until his message came out on twitter insta n fb that he is f9 and safe.

Other thing that deserves a special mention is he respects women . that was the main reason he did NAUC (until track got out of track) but even then the guy was continuously tweeting and telling his fans that don't do anything like that in real life never ever.

He makes sure he marks his presence stays connected . responds to our fb twitter and insta messages.
Every interview terms his fans as family and he means it by heart. Tells when he is going to visit a city so fans there can meet him .

The projects are lined up for him . has films signed and working but success has not gotten into head. As he clearly says I don't wanna do something juz for the sake of doing it . I wanna do it because it will make me feel different and make my fans proud. I will do only stuff so they can hold me up. I am because they are. Also when IVTF interviews him he said fans are his everything and well of they wanna know more about what he is doing he can be regularly available for once a. Month or once a fortnight .

Such is a charm of this great man

That Shilpi one of his fans did an entire research on him like what projects he worked on in school. College. His achievements. And IVTF has seemed permission from Taher to publish it which he has given.

Grishma Vohra has a special blog dedicated to him .

And well He is the Best Personality I have ever come across till date.

also its Important to note the fact that the actor has one the most active Fan club .
TSM_FC on fb twitter and Instagram .
managed by ashimita & Amy & Others
The actor constantly stays in touch through them and also They are the ones who bring the latest news to us.
Perhaps they take every initiative be it for a gift segment or a birthday segment . they keep a track n make it a point that the fans and star stays connected .
Hats off Amy
Hats of Ashimita
and other managers Of FCEdited by AnjaliPunia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyaarora thumbnail
Taher shabir is a real gem,no doubt on that...he is a self made man and he reached height because of his hardwork and dedication...he is such a big inspiration for alot of people.i think i am really lucky to be his fan.
angleomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bookmark kar lia...abi thora busy hu. free hoka comment korungi.
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot anjali though we know this but discussing abt his life makes us more inspiring Jo kisi film ki kahaani se kam nahin, the way he made a foothold in the industry without any back support is a eventful journey indeed
Taher no other TV star can match ur talent such a multi talented star he is I am proud to be his fan 👏
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
do't know anjli what to say! just love him! just love him! just love him!
chhavi_jain thumbnail
taher, uske baare me sab pata hai.. lekin phir bhi har baar koi details padho to nai lagti hai... well written anjali.. thanks for the update.
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u anjali for sharing dis..
i just love him...
he is a great hero in real..
dadasladly thumbnail
muje nahi pata ki me kya bolo.
q ki mara Taher  bhaiya ha he ase sab se alag sab se aca.
i love u Taher bhaiya.

umamurthy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali very very beautifully written Taher Shabbir is a gem of person  He respects his fans and loves them a lot  Not like some others Apne a/c ko private karna fans ke saath koi interaction nahin koi Seg ke liye nahin aana not like that eventhough he is busy he always finds time to entertain his fans that is much appreciated