Ishu-adi os-janam janam hoon tera vishwaas maa updt on Jan 15

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys ,I am here to wish all my IF friends a happy starting of new year with the first festival of the year.
HAPPY LOHRI
HAPPY UTTARAYAN OR MAKAR SANKRANTI
HAPPY PONGAL

Wishing u all the first festival of the year.

A small gift from my side,a chotu sa os.its not an ishra os but an ishu adi os.sometimes before my buddy rinky aka suryaishraholic told me to write an os on ishu -adi.so here it is.
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Janam janam hoon tera vishwaas maa

The whole bhalla house was in hustle bustle.everyone was getting ready coz its day of adi's convocation. Adi has topped in his tenth all over Delhi.it was such a proud moment for bhallas and iyers.but the happiest soul was ishita.she was way too happy coz today her son was getting awarded by the principal of his school.

Ishita- Raman,let's go.we r getting late.

Raman- coming baba.let me get ready .after all its my son's function. What if his mothef is madrasan,his father should look handsome.

Ishita- kuch bhi Raman.waise bhi nobody is going to see u.its my baby's day.every eyes will be after him only.nobody will have a glance on his raavan Kumar father.

Raman- oh please don't feel jealous madrasan.everyone will see us only and say what a father -son duo they r.

Ishita- in ur dreams.everyone will what a mother-son duo.

Toshi ji- ohho,they started fighting again.oye chup karo and chalo chetti chetti.

Soon they all went to his school.the school was beautifully decorated for convocation. Everyone settled on the place assigned. They were looking for adi but it was nowhere.

Soon the function started.students start getting their awards.they can see the proud parents.soon adi's name was announced. All look at the direction, adi came on stage wearing grey shirt and black pant.ishra were too happy,they clapped aloud.

Everyone were clapping hard for him when he came to receive award.

Host- do u wanna thank anyone for this achievement of urs.

Raman- dekhna mera hi naam lega.after all I am his father.

Ishita- let him talk.

Adi- sir I wanna thank my whole family for loving  and supporting me ,but one person whom I want to thank wholeheartedly is my ,

Raman- he will take my name.

Ishita smiled at Raman's childish antics.

Adi- is my mother,my ishimaa.

Janam janam ho tu hi mere paas maa
Janam janam ho tu hi zameen aasmaan
Yeh hai khabar dil mein kahin
Rab rehta hai magar
Mere dil mein rehti bholi bhaali meri maa

Ishita smiled at his words.

Adi continued- since childhood we listen stories that step mothers r witches.I also use to believe that only.but my ishimaa changed my thinking for ever.because if step mothers r like her then I will ask for step mother for all my next birth.duniya kehti hai ki maa ke kadmo mein swarg hota hai.I never use to believe in it and after ishimaa came into my life.I started believing that our my heaven is under her feet.I don't have to go anywhere to see god coz for me my ishimaa is my god.

Pagli hai duniya 
Rab ko manane mandir mazaro
Tak jaati hai
Ghar mein hi mere 
Hota hai tirth
Mujhko nazar jab maa aati hai
Mujhko nazar jab maa aati hai
Janam janam tu meri ardaas maa
Janam janam tu mera ehsaas maa

Every eyes become moist listening to his talk.ishita was sobbing silently, Raman side hugged her to support her.Raman was feeling so proud of adi.

Adi- I was a spoilt brat.never respected anybody,never cares for anyone.even I insulted ishimaa numerous time.but I was all alone,noone was there for me.even my real mother used me for her benefit and later left me to die.even ishimaa can leave me.but she never leave my side.pata hai kyun ,kyunki unhone mujhe beta kaha hi nahi,maana bhi.she supported me in the thicks and thins of life.she not only supported me but made a new adi out of me.adi which I never know exist within me.so if anyone don't mind,I want to take this award from my ishimaa's hand only.

Every eyes turned to Ishita.Raman told ishita to go.

Ishita- u also come with me.

Raman- no its ur moment. Go and live it fully.

Ishita went to the stage.adi come and bend to touch her feet.ishita hugged him tight.all stand up to clap for them.

Some time later principal requested ishita to give adi ,his award.ishita smiled and give it to him.

Ishita- I am so proud of u.

Bachpan se ab tak 
Maa se kya sikha
Main yeh jahan ko
Batlaaungaa
Jab naaz hoga 
Tumko bhi mujh pe
Woh din yakeenan 
Main laaunga
Janam janam rahun main tere paas maa
Janam janam hoon tera vishwaas maa

Soon the award function was over.everyone come home.all were praising adi.

Ishita hugged adi and said- I love u adi.

Adi- I love u too ishimaa.

Ruhi- I also came first but noone is giving me importance. She said faking sadness.

Ishita- aww my rooh is upset.ishimaa loves u too.come to me.ruhi ran and joined the hug.

Raman- seems like I too have to come first to get ur ishimaa's hug.he said winking.

Ishita blushed at his words.

Raman- nobody is calling me.seems I myself have to go and hug everyone.saying so he too join the hug.

All four shared the hug.they were too happy coz they were together.

That's all.I have never explored ishu adi relationship. Its my first attempt ,so if its not up to ur expectations. Forgive me.waiting for ur responses. Bad reviews r also welcomed.
Special thanks to Pooja di aka divanru and piyu aka prayosha.divan for the pic.

Love 
Raksha

Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di...

Same to You...

Wow...Great Gift...

Superb Song...

Aadi ki speech ne to rula diya...

Great Job...

It was superb...

Meri thodi wish bhi puri ho gai...IshRa ki nok-jokh wali...kyonki aap ne kaha tha ki aap aisi story sankranti par likhoge...par koi baat nahi I am always Happy...

& Rooh...jealous Bachcha...& Raman to uss se bhi bada bachcha...Khud hi apna hug le liye...

So sweet story...& title as well...

& Pic to aap ne khud post kiya phir bhi muje thank you keh rahe ho...koi ni ab aap ne keh hi diya hai to meri taraf se bhi welcome...

Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS Raksha Ishita and Adi relationship is form later but it happen cause of her love and concern for Adi and she sucessful,to change Adi to be new Adi and better person. The speech Adi give was so touching and he did the right thing that he want to receive the award from his mom only. Raman is cute and hve little antic when the kids run to hug Ishu .๐Ÿ˜† Thanks you for the lovely OS my dear. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ HAPPY  MAKAR SANKRANT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YHM MEMBER. Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
resssyyy
Unres
--------------------------------------------------------
Diii
It was tooo superb as well as emotional.
Rula diya aapne๐Ÿ˜ญ

Raman n Ishu nok-jok was sooo superb.
Acha hua Toshiji beech main aagayi,warna pata nahin kya ho jata

Aur Adi ki speech
Sacchi diii it was tooo superb.
U made Adi to say the journey from the old Adi to new Adi...
It was too emotional.

Even if Rooh was the reason for Ishu - Raman's marriage,Adi completes the family na?
He loves Ishu sooo much.

Aur Rooh
Baap re kitna jealousy hai baby ki?
Main bhi first aagaya mujhe koi hug nahin karta๐Ÿ˜ก
Awww just love it.

Aur hamari Raavan kumar papa
Woh toh khud hi leliya hug.
Kisine bulaya tak nahin.๐Ÿ˜†

The final hug was sooo superb.
I just imagined it

And pic waala credit kisko aapko ya piyu ko?
Any way credit kisika bhi ho pic toh superb hai

Ab mainae comment diya aapko aap mujhe update dena๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by AshmiShahul - 8 years ago
detha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
unress...
sorry for the late coment di
its simply superb
adi really loves ishita
his speech is just awesome
what's great 
other than accepting their mistakes
in front of all

lovely family moments
adorable cute angry ruhi

thanks for pm
Edited by detha - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Raksha,
Happy pongal

Beautiful os
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww cute one.

Happy sankranti
super_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb shot di
Ishu-adi relationship was written so beautifully
All four of them was adorable together
I love this song so much di
Totally Awesome 
Thanks for the pm
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice pic yaar. Good os. Nice try. Lovely family hug . Happy lorhi/sankranthi/pongal