Priyanka Chopra in Talks to Join Dwayne Johnsons Baywatch' - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Vin Diesel and the Rock are not exactly B-listers.
These movie are no worse than regular BW commercial movies like Dilwale and Ready and Jai Ho, etc. 

And I'm sure they pay more.
blUeNoSed thumbnail

Originally posted by: PAcino

Two supposedly top actors of Hindi Film Ind vying for throwaway parts with untalented B listers of Hollywood!...They are doing so well for themselves..Why are they jumping the bandwagon???

Exactly! What is the need of doing films with B-listers and non actors like them? Dwayne Johnson is not even relevant anymore.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

Exactly! What is the need of doing films with B-listers and non actors like them? Dwayne Johnson is not even relevant anymore.

LOL what? Dwayne Johnson is the hit maker! He's the biggest thing in Hollywood right now! TV shows, movies, everything he touches turns into gold these days. You clearly don't know what you're talking about! 
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Patronus

Isn't it just models running? Do you have an idea about what the movie is about? Does it have a good plot?

the only knowledge I have of baywatch is Joey- Chandler watching girls in red running!! πŸ˜†

Same here πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

Are u kidding right Dwayne The Rock Johnson is not relevant in HW. πŸ˜† He just delivered a blockbuster movie in San Andreas n his character Luke Hobbs in FF series is also getting standalone part. 

He is one of the most busiest star in HW right now. The demand abt hin in WWE fans is so much that he will appear in Wrestlemania 32 this year in btw his shoot of BayWatch from one city to another. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

LOL what? Dwayne Johnson is the hit maker! He's the biggest thing in Hollywood right now! TV shows, movies, everything he touches turns into gold these days. You clearly don't know what you're talking about! 

He is coming in Wrestlemania 32 also πŸ₯³...but won't wrestle coz BayWatch has insured him. 
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Baywatch? LOL...At least she'll look hot πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zac efron is HOT. I remember I had a huge crush on him before but I still think he's cuteπŸ˜† But how cool Rock and Zac with PC...and PC is hot
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they will make the film bikini and hot girl show if she want to start then try to get the right role that will show his talent

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Witchcraft

As what side kick.. "yawn"

No, as the lead which is also the villain.