Frequent Posters

suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Plz update soon
eagerly waiting for the next chapter
plz
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update this story...
Eagerly waiting..
Take care dear๐Ÿ˜Š
rimsha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dats an amazing story. Please continue soon :)
knfan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story looks so interesting.. MaNan meeting was quite interesting .. Excited for the next update .. Loved the story..
Sandhya098 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello there...read ur story...interesting story...prologue part was so suspenseful...
Cabir is such a sweet brother... Manan first meet...waiting for the next part update soon eagerly waiting...

Belated Happy Birthday...

Lots of wishes...

All the best for ur exams...

Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update Next part soon...
Eagerly waiting...๐Ÿ˜Š
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 2:

"pyar???" cabir asked and looked at navya, she was also looking at manik.

"pr tune to kbhi ku6 bataya nhi manu jab bhi is bare main baat ki humne you said k you are not ready for any relationship aur tum in sab mein panda nhi chahte and all aur achanak kon hai wo? Kya main janta hoon usse? Uska naam? Rehti kahan hai? Kab mila tu usse?" cabir asked his questions continuously.

"relax..relax..calm down..bhai main janta hoon main in sab mein padna nhi chahta tha but jab usse pehli baar dekha tab aisa laga ki yhi hai wo jo mere liye hai, yhi hai wo jis ke sath main apni puri life bitana chahta hoon aur rhi baat uska naam, wo to muje bhi nhi pata lekin haan uska naam bada khoobsurat hoga usi ki tarah ab no more question mein apne kamre main ja raha hoon" with that manik left from there.

"cabir aapko kya lagta hai, ye sab manik ne jo kaha kya manik sach mein us ladki se itna pyar krne laga hai ya sirf uski assumption.." navya said and cabir looked at her.

"navya mere bhai ko sirf thodi si problem hai it doesn't mean ki wo pagal hai yaan wo ku6 bhi assume kr rha hai" cabir said angrily because he can't bear any words against his brother.

"main ye nhi keh rhi hoon cabir but try to understand aap jitna pyar krte hai na manik se utna hi pyar main bhi krti hoon manik se is liye muje iski fikar hai that's it.." navya said and cabir nodded and went to manik's room.

Manik opened wine bottle and pour wine in glass and sat on chair. Manik was thinking about her only "where are you? Kaun ho tum? Kahan ho tum? Kya naam hai tumhara? I don't know anything kaise dhunduga tumhe muje nhi pata but itna pata hai k chahe tum khi bhi ho main tumhe dhundh lunga because I want to spend my rest of the life with you? You are my angel jab tak main tumhara naam nhi jaan leta I will call you my angel..uff this girl abhi muje mili nhi hain aur mein pagal ho raha hoon jab wo muje milegi jab main usse baat karuga jab wo mere kareeb hogi tab main pagal ho jauga" mnaik was smiling like a fool and one person was looking at him and observing him none other than cabir.

Cabir thought "I think ye feeling usse uski problem se overcome krne mein help karegi, I think ye ladki manik ki life ko normal karegi." and went to his room.

In night manik was thinking about girl and thought "kaise pahonchu main angel tak?" and suddenly he was thinking about the whole incident and said "jis road pr muje wo mili thi wahan pr to sirf ek temple hain aur ek school may be wo shayad wahan pr teacher but she was with her grand mom to may be wo temple mein gyi hogi damn I think ab yhi ek rasta hai muje aise hi mil skti hai wo, so angel be ready I am coming" with that he slept on his king sized bed with content smile.

Next day manik went to temple so early in the morning. He was waiting impatiently for his girl. he was pacing from here to there, his eyes were searching for his girl.

And finally she came with her amms. She was talking to her amms continuously and manik hide behind pillar. Very few people were in the temple so it was so easy for manik to keep eye on his love. She made her sit amms on bench and covered her head with duptta. She joined her hands in front of statue of god. Her eyes were closed. Manik came near her and he was just looking at her only with so much passion.

Nandini opened her eyes but didn't notice him she was taking rounds of temple and touching wall of temple, manik also was walking behind her and also touching the same spot where nandini touched, Nandini down her forehead on wall of temple. And keft from there manik touched there and then he placed his hand on his heart as if he was taking her touch from wall and putting in his heart.

Manik also went behind her and he saw that they sat in auto. Manik also sat in his car and followed them. manik saw that they both get down from auto and went to small building it was music academy. Manik also went behind her.

She was talking to some children may be they were her students. Manik was hiding behind the door and looking at her.

He was watching her expressions and smiled. Sometime she laughed out loud. Sometimes she slapped her forehead. Sometimes she just smiled. Manik clicked her photos in different poses. She kissed all children and left from there.

She was talking on phone and smiling and her hair were coming on her face. Manik wants to put her hair behind her ears but he controlled and clicked her pics.

"nandini...kanna aa ja yahan pr" and she turned and cut the call and left.

Manik was smiling after listen her name and take her name like prayer "nandini..." and he closed his eyes.

He very silently went behind her and saw a mesmerizing view in front of him. she was wearing a white anarkali and doing classical dance. Manik was looking at her without even blinking his eyes. Her students were following her steps. After sometime nandini and her amms left from there. Manik was following them. their auto stopped in front of a house. House was not so big but it was nice.

Manik stopped his car from a little distance. They went to their house and manik came out and saw name plate and read murthy.

Manik went to his office and call his manager and gave her photo and said "I want all information about her in one hour" manager nodded and left from there. After an hour manager give all information about her.

In evening manik was sitting in his room and watching her photos on his projector. He came near her face and traced his long fingers on her smiling face.

Manik traced her pouty lips and said "nandini..tum se kitna pyar krta hoon iska shayad tumhe andaza bhi hai pr wo din door nhi jab tum mere sath hogi meri baho mein meri zindgi mein mera pyar ho tum...aur tum sirf meri ho sirf meri" he said and ruffled his hair.

Manik has a number of nandini so he call her and nandini picked up his call in sleep and said "hello..." manik was lost in her melodious voice.

"helloo..." Nandini again said but he didn't reply so nandini cut the call in sleep and again slept.

When she cut the call at that time manik realized and said "pagal ho gya hai kya agar us se baat nhi karega uski aawaz mein aise kho jayega to apne pyar ka ehsaas kaise karvayega tu usse" he again call her and she picked up and said "hello.."

"nandini..." manik called her in his husky voice.

"yesss..." nandini said in her sleepy tone.

"tum mere ho bas mere hi mere ho..." Manik sang that song in dangerous tone and nandini immediately cut the call thought that it was someone's mischief. But she had no idea a storm was coming into her life with silence.

"bas ab mein meri jaan ko aur nhi satana chahta aaj ke liye uski aawaz sun li kafi hai itna mere liye love you jaan" he kissed on her photo which is in his mobile and slept.

Hiii...kaisa laga????

In evening if you guys want second part then comments fast... kaisa laga???????

I know its little boring but don't worry you will love it for sure when story will proceed Its my guranteee...

Love u all guys...keep liking and commenting..

Sorry for no pm's...

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. manik and his juno on. ..
Really excited for next
Do update soon
Waiting Eagerly
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
After so many days you updated this story...
Loved it very much...
Manik like really crazy after Nandini..
He loves her so so so much...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Take care dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Meera1930 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Really loved it...nxt update soon...