TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww๐Ÿ˜› really really loved d update to d core yr๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š seruxly loved alex๐Ÿ˜ณ bt manik๐Ÿ˜ฒ in anger hes dangerous n nandi is's addiction is making him worse awww hes hopelessly feel in love with him๐Ÿ˜ƒ really loved bira๐Ÿ˜ƒ he cared to much for him๐Ÿ˜ƒ awww feel sad n happi for nandu simeltaneously n feel pity for poor arya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› really loved d way manik threat her n do inate her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› scare d shit out of poor nadu..bt wht will happnd when he came to knw abt nandi's engagement?? Update soon will b eagerly w8ting๐Ÿ˜‰
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi beautiful nice awesome update nicely written love reading this story can't wait for next update take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜›
akiraroy thumbnail
nice update...
loving the dark side love of manik...
update soon...
samdeleen thumbnail
Pls update soon
L
E
A
S
E
๐Ÿ˜ญ Pls update soon
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 4:

Nandini woke up in the morning and saw that her inbox is full with manik's messages. She deleted all messages without even reading. Nandini thought to talk to Aryamaan about this. She messaged Aryamaan to meet her in city mall. She got ready and went down to join her family.

Manik was waiting for her one reply but she didn't reply him so he sighed and went down to join cabir and navya.

Manik was eating his sandwich and said "bhai wo today I am going to city mall for some work so main office late ho jaunga I hope koi important meeting nhi hai" and cabir nodded in no and manik left with his alex.

Manik was talking on his phone and running his fingers on alex's back. His driver parked his car in parking area when manik said "alex behave okay I am going to mall don't trouble anyone okay" and alex just snuggled more in him to assure him. manik was about to get down but when he saw someone's reflection in mirror and it was nandini.

Nandini parked her scooty and put her helmet on handle and went to mall without even giving glance to surroundings.

Manik smiled and followed her and he also went to mall and she entered into the lift, manik ware his cap and glasses so she couldn't recognize him. manik also went to lift there were so many people so manik immediately went in corner so she couldn't see him.

In second floor everyone came out from lift only manan were in the lift. Nandini was doing something in her phone she has no idea that someone was standing behind her.

Manik take two steps forward to her and he looked at her intensely he again take a step near her but she was very attentive in her phone. Manik lightly touched her hair as if he was in trance. Manik traced his fingers on her long hair. Manik again came near her again and take a smell from her hair he was inhaling in her hair.

At the same time her phone rang she picked it up manik was very close to her and looking at her intensely she was curling her hair in her fingers and pouting her lips. Manik touched her scarf and kissed her scarf.

She cut her phone Nandini was about to turn but at the same time lift stopped on the floor and nandini came out from lift but manik was still there in trance of nandini.

Manik's phone rang and he came out from his trance. Manik also went out from lift and he tried to follow her but she was not there. Manik sighed and went down in parking area.

Manik call his driver and he was waiting for him. his driver came with car manik opened the door but at the same time his phone rang and he picked it up and he went little far away from his car. Alex also jumped from car and start running to him. but alex stopped in mid way when he saw someone.

Nandini was waiting for Aryamaan in mall but he messaged her that he was waiting in parking area bcoz he ws getting late for his office. So nandini went to parking and both were talking and alex saw nandini and recognized her. He ran to manik and start to jumping on him but manik was gesturing him to say quite.

Alex stop jumping but he ran to nandini and start jumping in front of her and start barking to Aryamaan because Aryamaan was standing very close to nandini (typical manik's pet). Nandini was very scared because she never like dogs specially big and violent dogs. Alex was barking so loudly it was scaring nandini.

Araymaan take two steps backward from nandini because he wants to distract alex. When Aryamaan was little far away from alex also stop his barks and sat down near nandini very silently near her legs. Nandini first get very shocked but she also kneeled down near him.

Nandini very hesitantly traced her fingers on his back. Alex snuggled more into her and nandini smiled. Nandini looked at Aryamaan and said "lagta hai isse tumhara mere pass rehna pasand nhi tha, may be he doesn't like you, he likes me you know cute girls.." and Aryamaan laughed out loud.

Nandini was tracing his back and talking very sweetly to him. one person was watching this scenario and its none other than manik Malhotra. manik was smiling brightly because nandini was talking to alex. After manik nandini was only person who can handle alex. Cabir messaged manik to come office asap.

Manik sighed he can spend his entire life like that only watching nandini like this. But he had to go so he ware his balck glasses and black cap which can hide his face. He shout alex's name.

"alex..my boy come fast" manik shout and immediately alex get up from floor and pacing from right to left front of nandini. Nandini also get up from floor and her scarf fell on floor but she had no idea about this because she was staring at him confusingly, she also asked Aryamaan but no answer.

Manik was watching him he understood that alex was telling nandini to come with them. manik smiled at his alex's loving nature for him but he had to call alex now in his way.

"alex...where are you come my boy..we will come back.." he again shout and this time alex came near nandini and picked up her scarf in his mouth and ran from there. Nandini was about to go after him but Aryamaan stopped her and said "let it go...na waise bhi I am getting late" nandini nodded in yes.

Alex ran to manik and gave a scarf to manik. manik kneeled down in front of him and pat his head and take a scarf from his mouth and said "thank you alex you are my true buddy..now lets go we have to rush" manik opened door for alex and he jumped in car and manik also sat in car closed the door.

Nandini was watching in alex's direction she was feeling something. Aryamaan came near her and cupped her cheek and said "kya hua? Why are you so tensed?" nandini wants to share about messages and calls but she couldn't tell him so she nodded in no.

Aryamaan kissed on her forehead and nandini hugged him. manik take a seat in car and driver was about to start the car when manik watched all this in his mirror. Manik clenched his fist in anger but he somehow controlled himself and thought to ask her about that man.

Nandini went to her home directly. In whole day nandini didn't receive any message from manik. so she thought that now her tension is gone but she had no idea that its just a starting.

Manik was hell busy in work but that hug of nandini and Aryamaan was flashing in front of his eyes. He was staring at her scarf. He was inhaling her smell from her scarf and looked at her photo which was on his table and takes photo in his hand and said "tumhe pata hai na muje pasand nhi hai tumhara kisi se bhi baat krna to phir kyun aisa kiya tumne? Koi baat nhi pehli galti hai is liye jane de raha hoon but tumse pu6na to padega na k kaun hai wo hmm...?"

"tonight I have a surprise for you my angel" manik kissed her photo and said in excited tone and leaned back to his chair and closed his eyes.

In night after dinner manik grabbed his car keys and went out with alex. Nandini was reading a book when she received a message "what are you doing my angel?"

Nandini closed her eyes in anger and delete his message he again messaged her but she again deletes his message. Manik was standing in front his house where his car was parking in dark area and stand out leaning to door.

Manik dialed her number and call her first she didn't pick up but manik was calling her constantly. She picked it up finally and shout "what's your problem? When I said I am not interested cant you understand that simple thing"

Manik was smiling and said "hii...angel jab bhi kisi se phone pr baat kre to usse hello kehte hai pyar se"

"usse jis se baat krne mein koi interest ho usse nhi jis ka awaz sun ke bhi aapko gussa aata ho" nandini said angrily.

"but muje to tumhari har baat se pyar hai tumse tumhari baato se tumhari har cheez se" manik said in serious tone.

"but I don't care tum pagal ho kya tumhe samaj nhi aata ke main tumse koi baat nhi krna chahti hoon" nandini said.

"fine thik hai to muje batao mall main kis ke sath thi tum kaun tha wo ladka jise tum hug kr rhi thi tumhe pata hai muje pasand nhi hai k tum aise kisi ko nhi hug kro yaan kisi se baat kro now tell me who was he?" manik said in his dominating voice.

"kya isse bata doon main aryamaan ke bare mein shayad wo phir kbhi muje tang nhi karega" nandini thought.

"he is my fianc Aryamaan khurana ab khush jaan liya na tumne ke meri engagement ho chuki hai ab mera pi6a krna bandh kro" nandini said in one go.

"what..what did you say?" manik asked in surprise tone.

"fianc mera finace..yes I am engaged" nandini again said.

Manik clenched his fist and punched angrily on car bonnet and nandini shivered in fear because voice was so loud. Manik was ruffling his hair in anger and pacing from here to there and alex was looking at him.

"I want to see you right now" finally manik speak and nandini freaked out.

"are you out of mind? Main tumse nhi milna chahti samje tum" nandini said.

"dekho right now I am so angry main nhi janta main kya kar bethuga isse behatar hai k tum balcony main aa jao main tumhe sirf dekhna chahta hoon tabhi mera gussa shant hoga warna main nhi janta main kya karuga" manik said but nandini denied.

"to mein tumhare ghar aa jata hoon is that okay with you?" manik warned her.

"tumhe jo karna hai wo kro main tumhari dhamkio se nhi darne wali" nandini said and cut call.

Manik opened gate of her house and start to ring her bell constantly. And manik again call her and she immediately picked up his call "sunay de rha hai tumhe door bell ka awaz" nandini ran down to opened the door but her father was opening the door.

Nandini wiped her sweat from her forehead. When his father opened the door no one was there. He went out and checked left and right but no one was there. Nandini took sigh In relief.

"beta jane do koi mazak kr rha hoga" amms said to nandini's father. He nodded and closed the door. He looked at nandini and said "tumhe kya hua? Itna pasina kyun ho rha hai?" nandini wiped her sweat beads and said "ap..appa nhi wo main bhag ke ayi is liye"

He nodded and gesture her to go up in room. nandini go to her room and looked at her phone. Manik was still on the call. She said in her trembling voice "he...hello"

"so angel ab kya decision hai aapka? Tum aaogi na balcony mein" manik asked but he knew the answer. Nandini came out to balcony and looked here and there she saw a person was standing near her house but because of darkness she couldn't see his face.

"you are truly an angel, only mine angle" manik said and saw her beautiful face which was shining in moon.

"now go angel warna tumhe thand lag jayegi bye good night love you angel.." manik said lovingly and nandini immediately ran to her room because she was so scared after that incident. he sat in car and left from there.

So kaisa laga???

I hope its not that much boring but I promise next all updates will be so much dhamakedar..stay tuned...

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. .
Amazing
Loved the no doubt between Manik and Alex
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
samanf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Noo not at all boring dear..
It was too scary...
MANIK is totally too much..poor Nandini..
Waiting for more..
I am really curious to kno how will Nandini accept him most importantly Love him after dat forcefuly marriage..
Amazing n new concept..
I am already tuned in..
Update ur ek kasak reh gayi ff.. Plzz
Tc
Sweetsuraiya2 thumbnail

wowww...

superb , awsome & amazing update...

loved it dear...

waiting for more...

plzzz continue soon...