TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update
plz pm me from next
continue soon plz
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please let manik get back to normal he not looking good in that role psycho wala that is good with soda not with manikin he always was good make like that little angry hulk is awesome but the psycho please
LovelyKat thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Plz update next part soon...plzzz :)
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 3:

Manik opened his eyes and picked up his phone from side table and traced his thumb on nandini's wallpaper. He sat down on bed and rested his back on bed. he messaged her "good morning angel" and sent to her and kissed her photo.

"ALEX" manik shout someone's name and someone ran to him and jumped on his bed. manik kissed him and ruffling his hair and said "good morning my son"

ALEX :

A very dangerous dog only one person can handle him, none other than manik Malhotra. no one even dare to came near him in absence of manik. he is so moody so angry. Everyone scared of him so much. For manik he is more than a pet he shares everything with him. for manik he is like a son for him.

"Alex dekho papa wants to show you something" manik said and opened his phone's gallery and attached his phone to projector and opened nandini's photos and show her all photos to alex.

Manik was ruffling alex's hair and asked "so how is she? Do you like her?" alex also bark in respond manik smiled at the same time a servant came with tea of manik but to his bad luck his leg slipped and for a support he placed his hand on projector's table and because of that a wire of projector cut off and projector also shut off. it makes manik so so angry he pushed his blanket away and held his collar and slapped him so harshly because of that servant fell on the floor with thud. Alex also came near manik and start barking on servant manik bend down and held his collar and said "how dare you? How bloody dare you? Teri himmt kaise hui haan?" manik again punch him so mercilessly.

"sir maaf kr dijiye galti ho gyi pls sir" servant was begging him but manik's anger was out of control and he starts breathing heavily and panicking to show manik's condition alex was barking so loudly. Cabir and navya ran to his room and saw manik's condition and said "navya jaldi se injection lao mere room se fast" navya ran to their room.

Manik was again about to kick his servant but cabir came between and stopped him and said "manik dekh mera bhai hai na tu shant ho ja" servant begged cabir and said "sir galti se mera pair slip ho gya sorry sir pls" manik looked at him angrily and said "galti haan tuje main 6oduga nhin" manik was out of control now, cabir called his other servants and they took that servant down and cabir was controlling him.

"navya lao jaldi" cabir shout from room and two servants came and but they tried to stop manik, he was so out of control he was pushing everyone and its not easy to handle manik when he got and attack. With lots of efforts cabir and servants made him ley down on the bed and navya came with an injection but manik was pushing them so its difficult to inject him but somehow navya held his hand so tightly and cabir inject him. after sometime manik was asleep and calm. Alex sat down on the floor beside manik's bed.

Cabir and navya went down and gave a money to that servant for treatment and said "I am sorry albert manik ki taraf se mein sorry kehta hoon I know tumhari koi galti nhi hogi usme"

"arre sir pls muje pata abhi manik baba ki tabiyat thodi si kharab hai isliye wo gussa ho jate hai lekin hamare manik baba ka dil bahot a6a hai is liye koi baat nhi" servant said and cavya sat on sofa, navya was watching him and said "cabir aapko nhi lagta manik ki halat kharab hoti jaa rhi hain matlab aap dekhiye sirf ek wire nikal jane pr manik kitna gussa ho gya wo mar daalta usse agar hum nhi jate to, aur aap ko nhi lagta k manik ka pyar uss ladki ke liye dangerous hoga"

"main doctor se appointment leta hoon aur phir manik se baat krta hoon abhi" cavir said and navya nodded and he went upstairs.

Alex was walking behind manik from here to there, manik was so excited actually he was going to meet nandini, at the same time cabir also came to his room manik looked at him and said "are bhai come na" cabir nodded and enter in his room.

"tu kahin jaa raha hain manik" cabir asked him curiously because manik was behaving like nothing happened.

"haa wo I am going to meet nandini" he said very lovingly and cabir get up from chair.

"no we are going for your checkup maine appointment le li hai tu ready ho ja I am waiting for you in car" cabir said in one go he was about to go but manik stopped him and said "what yaar bhai now what is this appointment and all I am not going anywhere I am going to meet nandini that's it and second thing I am absolutely alright okay muje kisi doctor ki zaroorat nhi hai I just need my nandini that's it and main jaa raha hoon"

"fine do whatever you want to do, ab tuje kya meri pdi hai fine mat ja muje kya main akhir hota kaun hoon jo tu meri baat sunega" cabir said and manik nodded his head in disbelief.

"oh god bhai aapki ye emotional blackmail krne ki aadat abhi tak nhi gyi right, fine main aata hoon" manik said in frustrated tone and cabir smiled and patted his shoulder and said "my good boy" and went out.

Manik also went with cabir to hospital. Cabir was impatiently waiting for doctor and manik. because doctor take him for some test. Doctor came and manil also came with him and sat beside cabir.

"So doctor everything is alright?" cabir asked doctor in his very concern tone.

"everything is perfect cabir don't worry" doctor was about to say something but manik cut him off and said "see dekha maine bola tha bhai ko I am fine but wo mante hi nhi hai"

"because cabir ko tumhari chinta hai tahta's why manik" doctor said and at the same time manik's phone rang and he excused himself and went out.

Manik was talking to his manager about some meeting. He was talking when suddenly his eyes fell 0n a glass door and he saw his life his love his nandini. He cut his phone and turned and saw that nandini was taking her amms to canteen area. He also followed her very slowly and messaged cabir that he was going to canteen.

Nandini made her sit on chair and she called waiter and ordered coffee and light breakfast for amms. Manik sat exactly in front of her table and he wore his cap and glasses. He was just looking at her how she was sipping coffee, how she was wiping her lips, how she was smiling. Manik very silently without letting anyone know he captured some of her pictures.

After sometime nandini and amms get up and left from there. Manik came near their table and picked up her coffee cup and took it with him and he also left from there.

Manik was waiting for cabir in parking area but in his mind he was only thinking about nandini. He was tracing his thumb on edge of her coffee cup.

"oh god nandini you have no idea how much I love you, I will make you mine soon for forever my angel" manik murmured and smiled.

Cabir came with his medicines and reports he saw that manik was smiling and cabir looked at him and thought "I don't know k iss smile ki wajah kya hai pr jo bhi hai I promise k ye wajah tujse door nhi hogi tere chehre se smile mein kbhi vanish nhi hone dunga I promise my bhai" cabir came near him and tapped his shoulder, manik came out from trance and turned and smiled and said "dekh liya na doctor ne bola na k I am fine perfectly but aapko to pata nhi kya ho jata hai jab bhi mein gussa krta hoon muje lekar doctor ke pass chale aate ho aap jante hain muje gussa aata hai its normal but aap to aap hai anyways lets go abhi we have very important meeting"

Cabir nodded and both left from there. After attending a meeting manik went to meet his friends.

"hey abhi what's up bro?" manik hugged abhimanyu and asked and dhruv alya and mukti hugged him and they shared a group hug.

"After long time mr.malhotra ho kaun si duniya mein aap?" mukti asked in teasing tone.

Mukbhi and dhrulya are best friends of manik. manik handling business and he is passionate about music so manik make his own band and they create awesome music and also they perform in concerts. They all are aware of manik's condition, cabir told them everything because cavya also are very close his friends but still they always there for him.

"haan matlab pehle ek week tak tum hume mile nhi aur aaj achanak aise bulaya anything serious ?" alya asked.

"yaa...I want to show you something" manik said and opened his mobile gallery and show them nandini's picture.

"nandini...my angel..my love...my life.." manik said smilingly and tracing her photo with his thumb.

"hot hai yaar.." abhi and dhruv said in very friendly and in a very fun way.

"shut up you both just mind your tongue okay she is mine nobody have rights to talk about her like this" manik's anger reached to peak and alya and mukti understood this so mukti gestured them to say sorry, both understand situation and abhi said "a6a sorry bhai gussa kyun kr rha hai ye sab 6od ye bata k tu milwa kab rha hai hume bhabhi se"

Manik's anger immediately calm down and he said "bahot jald tum sabko usse milwa dunga, she is so cute like a doll like my angel" mukti and alya smiled because for the time in their life manik was talking about a girl like this, in college every girls wants to be with him but he never date any girl he never play with anyone's heart. If manik wants he can change his girlfriend like clothes but he never did that, for him love is a pure emotion.

"waise milna to padega manik hume tumhari nandini se aisa kya jadoo kr diya k manik Malhotra ek girl ke bare mein apne friends ke sath baat kr rha hai, wo uske praise krte thakta hi nhi" alya said smilingly because she was so happy for manik.

"of course aur jab tum log miloge tab tum bhi usse bahot hi zyada like karoge wo hai hi aisi k koi usse door reh hi nhi skta" manik reliped very lovingly.

"But she is mine only..Only mine..." manik murmured under his breath.

After spending lot of time with his friends he left from there. He directly went his room and saw that alex was sitting near his room's door. When manik came he ran to him and starts jumping on him. manik ruffled his hair and both went to his room. after getting fresh manik was sitting on bed and alex was sleeping beside him and manik was sharing his incident with alex with so much love and affection as he is his best friend and alex was also listening him so carefully.

Murthy villa:

Nandini was behaving so normally in front of everyone but from inside she was very upset. She was pacing from here to there in her room and looked at message of manik which he sent to nandini in morning.

"kya karoon mein amms ko bata doon? Nhi nhi nhi nandini waise hi amms is not well, then what should I do? Should I talk to Aryamaan kya muje Aryamaan ko bata dena chaiye? No agar Aryamaan ko pata chala to appa ko bhi pata chal jayega aur agar appa ko paat chala to wo to muje college bhi nhi jane denge aur ek week mein meri shadi ke dege Aryamaan se..kisi ko ku6 nhi bataungi wo job hi hai agar mein usse response hi nhi dungi to wo khud hi muje message krna bhul jayega" nandini was talking to herself when her phone rang and without looked at number she picked it up.

"tum mere ho bas mere hi mere ho..." manik sang in his very sexy and dangerous voice, nandini trembled in fear and she cut his phone.

Manik dialed his number 2 3 times but she didn't pick his call, it made him so angry but he calmed himself.

"angel pick up my call jaan otherwise I will call you on your landline number jo koi bhi utha skta hai so its better that you pick my call" manik messaged her and nandini read his message and she sat on the bed with thud and wiped sweat beads from her forehead. Manik again called her and this time she picked up his call.

"he..hello" nandini said in her trembling and fearful voice.

"angel this is your first your last warning never ever cut my call otherwise next time mein tumhare room mein hounga aur ye sirf warning nhi hai main ye kr skta hoon" manik said firmly.

"muje pasand nhi hai k koi mera phone cut kre aur jo muje pasand nhi hai na wo tum kbhi nhi karogi okay jaan, ye first time tha is liye jane de rhaa hoon next time I will punish you, am I clear?" manik asked in his dominating voice.

Nandini didn't say anything because she was in so much fear now. and her silence make him so angry.

"am I clear?" he shout from other side and nandini immediately said yes to him.

"my good girl" manik said very lovingly.

"waise angel you are looking so cute in your yellow dress, and your earrings are looking like stars, sound of your bangles always give me peace of my mind" manik said and closed his eyes to feel her.

Nandini was in shock after his talk because today she was wearing yellow dress earrings and bangles.

"tum...tumhe kaise pata?" nandini asked very shockingly.

"oh come on angel tumhare bare mein sab janta hoon mein tum kya kr rhi ho, kis ke sath ho kahan jaa rhi ho kya pehna hai sab because I love you" manik said without any hesitant.

"anyways bahot raat ho chuki hai kal baat krta hoon good night jaan love you my angel" manik said and cut his call.

"is he stalking me everywhere?" nandini was in so much fear but she was not that much weak.

"main aise darr nhi skti muje ku6 sochna padega nandini agar kisi ko pata chala na to tu bahot bdi mushkil mein pad jayegi" nandini thought and slept after sometime.

ARYAMAAN KHURANA: friend of nandini and fianc of nandini. Manik has no idea about him. poor Aryamaan...

Kaisa laga????

Next update a very intense and sensuous meeting of manan you wanna know how?? Plus in next update you will see a worst side of manik ever. If I said worst means literally worst you wanna know how??? Then keep commenting and liking my story.

Next update tere naam zindgi...

Love you all guys for your support...

Sorry for no pm...

mairaallauddin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update

Superb update

Fab update

Loved it

Loved the update

Waiting for the next part

Plz plz plz Update the next part soon
alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pyso lover dont u think this is wrong in every girls perspective I love all ur stories and I really don't have any problem with this story also but please try and understand for every girl it will be so difficult na if a boy is crazily love with her and stalking her I know manik is not wel but then too ... no offense I love all ur stories please its just my pov don't take me wrong
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. damn excited
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
renuloves thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U finaaly came after long time
the was very dark
bechara albert bahut mar pasi