TERA JUNOON MANAN FF DARK LOVE STORY (CHAP 10 PAGE 43 updated on 22/3)

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

PROLOGUE:

A bride was seating on the king sized bed her hand legs were tying with rope. She saw that his room covered with only her photos. She was crying so bitterly. A boy came in the room he sat in front of her and held her she crawled backward and said "manik plz muje ghar jana hai, plz muje ghar jane do mere mumy papa sab mera wait kr honge plz manik plz"

Manik pulled her towards him and said "no nandini now you are my wife, humne shadi ki hain nandini ab tum sirf meri ho hume koi alag nhi kr skta now plz stop crying jaan plz I can't bear your tears."

Nandini was shivering but she said "no manik ye shadi main nhi manti aapne zabardasti ki hai shadi mujse manik pls muje nhi rehna yahan pr" and she was shivering because of manik's anger.

Manik smiled and untied her hand and said "pls jaan mujse daro mat main tumse bahot pyar krta hoon tum jaan ho meri pata hai tumhe ek 6oti si karonch tak nhi aane doonga jaan trust me" he also untied her legs and said "but muje kbhi dokha mat dena jaan main bardaasht nhi kar paunga"

She removed her hands and again said "plz manik muje nahi rehna hai muje jana hai pls let me go" she was continuously blabbering it makes him so angry he get up from bed and broke all the things of his room he again came near her and squeezed her cheek so tightly and said "ab is baat se koi fark nhi padta ab kbhi bhi is ghar se yaan meri life se bahar jane ki koshish bhi mat karna aur ab yeh hi truth hai tumhari life ka isse jitney jaldi accept karlo utna a6a hoga warna muje apni style mein tumhe samjana padega jo tumhe aur muje dono ko hurt karega."

Manik left her cheek and came near her photo and traced his long fingers on her face "tum janti nhi ho kitna pyar karta hoon main tumse tum junoon ho mera tuse kbhi kisine itna pyar nhi kiya hoga jitna main tumse karta hoon tum deewangi ho meri " on the other hand nandini silently get down from the bed and she was silently walking towards door but manik turned and saw this and shout "nandini" nandini ran towards the door but manik held her hand and twisted her hand on her back very harshly and pulled her with a jerk and with other hand fisted her hair in his fist came very close to her lips and said "yahan main apna pyar tumhe confess kr raha hoon to tumhara dhyan mere taraf nhi balki yahan se bhagne main hai jab main tumse baat kr raha hoon to tumhara dhyan sirf muj pr hona chahiye bahot pyar krta hoon main tumse bahot..bahot.." with that he kissed her lips and picked her up his arms and made her lay down on the bed and he lay down besides her and hugged her so tightly and slept with a content smile and whole night nandini was crying silently in his deep sleep he didn't loosen his grip on her even for a second.

So tell me how's it???

Should I continue??????

But let me tell you one thing it will be dark aur may be darkest..manik is a psycho lover her...let me tell you one thing I won't change manik's behavior till the end..pls don't comment in between k manik is monster pls change him pls ek bari read kro and tell me should I continue???????

INDEX:

CHAP 1: PAGE 7

CHAP 2: PAGE 13

CHAP 3: PAGE 18

CHAP 4: PAGE 23

CHAP 5: PAGE 27

CHAP 6: PAGE 30

CHAP 7: PAGE 34

CHAP 8: PAGE 37

CHAP 9: PAGE 40

CHAP 10: PAGE 43

Edited by parthmanikniti - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wohooo...psycho lover..ek dum diff plot..yeah plz cont..would love to read
7_Sasha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
intresting concept...
waiting for your update...
continue soon...
Shaambhavi-upad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This concept is new and interesting. Please continue.
Cynto thumbnail
Awesomeee pliz continue i love dark ff aur voh bhi Manan ka hayeee continue it will help us divert our mind from VG drama
samanf thumbnail
Go ahead girl...All ur four ffs are just brilliant.. I fully trust uh n ur writing skill...Continue it..
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz cont soon...pm me also
plzzz
Parikachauhan91 thumbnail
This is amazing.. I loved it very much 😊
cute03sweety thumbnail
Yes continue
acha thik hai manik ka behaviour mat change karna...
per nandini ka behaviour to change kar sakti ho towards manik?
Waiting for the first part
daddysjaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow dark ff... I love dark stories...
continue soon its superb