this much human our taher shabbir is!(courtesy: tsm_fc)

sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

We all know how humble and down to earth our Taher is and on his birthday he again proved that for him Taherians are his friends, his family.. The shirt which he is wearing in this pic was gifted to him by a fan sometime ago and see what he did. He wore that shirt on his birthday.. My respect for him increased even more.. No one can be like you Taher.. You are the only one.

Here's sharing that fan's reaction/feelings whose gifted shirt Taher is wearing---

"I saw the photo which Charu Vyas Di shared on insta where she wished Taher Shabbir for his birthday and the photo is really adorable.. But the thing that I notice was the shirt Taher Bhaiya was wearing in that pic... I was like😲😳☺️  --this was actually my reaction... Yes the shirt which he was wearing was gifted to him by me... I was shocked as well as surprised... To be honest when I gifted him that shirt I have a doubt that whether he will like it or not.. But he once again proved that he is seriously a GEM -"Anmol Hera , khara sona" what else I can say... I have no words... 
He is such a humble person... I got emotional😭 when I saw that photo and the real surprise come when he uploaded a video .. I really don't know how many skies are there but definitely I'm still on the top...⭐️ 
I just want to say that I really love you as my elder brother and continue for ever... But respect that I have for you in my heart is now have no boundaries... 
Even no words I found to express myself... I'm getting emotional right now also... 
I can't believe that a person who is so famous, so popular and a rising star but still he is so much down to earth... And also loves his fans so much... 
#Love You from bottom of my heart.. Taher Bhaiya.. 
Thank you so much for giving me a lovely return gift on your Birthday... 
Stay blessed... Plz never change ... Always remain the way you are... 
#Blessed to be your fan 
#ProudToBeTaherian
Thank you #TaherSM_Fc for giving me a chance to share my feelings with you all... Love you guys... You all are doing a great work... Keep it up..."

So this is what that fan told us...

Edited by sunet27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
courtesy : TSM-FC
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I have seen the post in Tsm fc wherein the shirt was given by one of the fan in an ET segment that's so sweet of tahu 😳
angleomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
l know the girl...she is so lucky yar..or video k pucha sofa par Jo pillow he o v fan ka gift he...RAT likha hua he..
now...my pov...
we all know who taher shabbir is! i always heard from almost every celeb in every interview...fans are all for me...we are nothing without fanz...your love is all for us.blah blah blah! but i never ever saw anyone...i repeat ...anyone to encourage their fanz in this way!😊when i first saw this post i was stunned! what to say? humble? no! down to earth? no! he can threw four five kisses towards us...and most of us would have melt😳😆but this...he said we fans are family for im and he really mean it😊

when kity became ill...he post  "guys one among us! small word! but means a lot!

he may forget to wish us on dewali, ramadan, new year on time😆  but when came earthquake he immediately enquire about us! small thing...isn't it! actually it's a prove what actually how this person is!

yaar mujhko sir mat bulao yaar😆 ...for you ll i am taher!😳 he does not say to be hero he mean it!
day by day my respect grows for him😳 today i can say...#iamtaherian😳
Edited by sunet27 - 8 years ago
no one can demand what we can...yes yes yes taher shabbir really really for us😃
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been a crazy I mean seriously mad fan before for a few of celebrities but you know the flame died down so quick.
I mean no one was so connective u heard ivtf interview. come on yaar he said we can do it once a month or in a fortnight as my fans want.

and this was juz so gud. frankly he wore it on his birthday not any ordinary day. it means how much he respects . every gift we send him he tells what use he will put it into . whether he will keep it himself or pass on the gift in his family specially his Nani u remember a CLOck with his pix . he said it is so gud and I will gift it my nani.
it shows how high he holds this gifts gifting them to his Nani who is his world.
respect man .
yes he celebrated with friends but he was out there with familyfirst 35 cousins. with his Nani .
u know what even if he hadn't been such a fame I would die to meet a man like him .
And I would still dream about him.

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

I have been a crazy I mean seriously mad fan before for a few of celebrities but you know the flame died down so quick.
I mean no one was so connective u heard ivtf interview. come on yaar he said we can do it once a month or in a fortnight as my fans want.

and this was juz so gud. frankly he wore it on his birthday not any ordinary day. it means how much he respects . every gift we send him he tells what use he will put it into . whether he will keep it himself or pass on the gift in his family specially his Nani u remember a CLOck with his pix . he said it is so gud and I will gift it my nani.
it shows how high he holds this gifts gifting them to his Nani who is his world.
respect man .
yes he celebrated with friends but he was out there with familyfirst 35 cousins. with his Nani .
u know what even if he hadn't been such a fame I would die to meet a man like him .
And I would still dream about him.

he knows anjali...he know ....how to respect his fans! seriously i was a big fan of rajeev khandelwal but you know i never felt such attraction for anybody in my life😳proud to be his fan😃

aap log meri fan nehi...family ho..fan please mat bulaiye khud ko...he means it!😃
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.