Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Omggg really ?? This is too much.. I missed the precap..

Btw.. I wasn't OK with their marriage ( Maaiz n Marjaan ) lets see how they will be showing all this further..

Thanks a ton Nisbah for the precap๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your welcome Ash xD Yh I hated that they got married.
Didn't know the guy's voice is dubbed!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riff

Guys, the show is based on a true story.
The incident took place a few years back in Karachi
And was a hot topic for months for tv channels
Though the presentation of the drama is very bad
And acting quality is also quite low
But in Pakistan its being seen cause people still remember the story

Oh okay didn't know that. Tfs
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

This show is very nicely executed.. its a good watch.. acting wise I agree leads are not that impressive.. although, I still find the girl better with her dialogues than the guy..

Plus.. lead guy's voice is dubbed -_____-

Other than that I enjoy watching leads k scenes ( if we get them by chance haha ) like in last few episodes..

Mayiz and Hoorain look good together.. I mean.. they both are tall n all.. I like the way he looks at her n smiles/smirks sometimes.. <3

I am waiting for the day they will be friends with each other n stuff.. I remember a promo where the guy says " yeh duniya ka oehla affair hoga jo husband aur wife k beech me hoga " and that smiiile !!!!!!! โค๏ธ

Looking forward.. Iss ki next epi dekhne k liye time nikalna hi parega ๐Ÿ˜†

His voice is dubbed! I thought so because I was listening very carefully, it's a bit annoying because I really wanted to see what he sounded like๐Ÿ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Thats a little silly though. I've never actually seen a drama before where the male leads voice is dubbed. Its strange.. I want to know why lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, it is my guess that his voice is dubbed.. cuz since the day I have started watching the show, he always sounded a bit weird comparing to others and uski voice slow bhi hoti hai baqi sab se.. I mean I need to turn the volume up so that I can listen to what he is saying.. Also, he kind of voice of Maaiz we have in the show seems "recorded" .. it doesn't seem to be real or HIS own voice from any angle ๐Ÿ˜†

I also wonder why would they do that ? I mean.. I also want to listen to his own voice.. Doesn't he speak Urdu properly ? Then why are they doing this lol
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Hmm in some promo's his voice sounds okay. Like when he says, "Yeh duniya ka pehla affair hoga jo miyan, biwi ke beech ho ga." I'm really looking forward to this scene.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Todays episode is really v good full on mayaz nd Hoorain . Guys he left with her before nikkah dont know if marjan is still alive or Dead
Edited by Ashi22 - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Yes! So glad he didn't marry Marjaan, the nikkah didn't take place thankfully.

I want to know the full truth about Maiz's mother. Today was a good episode and even though I still laugh at Shehzad's acting ๐Ÿ˜† i'm still hopeful he'll improve. Love story is about to begin! Excited
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Marjaan toh bhari hi dheet nikli, goli ka kar bhi nehi marri! In the precap she's still repeating her favourite line, "Mujhe Maiz chahiye mama." Insaan na hua, koi kilona hua jo yeh zidd pe aa gayi hai.

A really nice scene between Hoorain and Maiz in the precap, Maiz says if you find proof that I didn't kill your brother will you forgive me? And she is crying.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Hmm in some promo's his voice sounds okay. Like when he says, "Yeh duniya ka pehla affair hoga jo miyan, biwi ke beech ho ga." I'm really looking forward to this scene.

I guess as he is Pathan, he has that accent as he mentioned in the interview I posted in the main post of this thread and maybe thats why they changed his voice a bit.. but well.. now I am used to it lol..

Yesss that one Nisbah ! I am eagerly waiting for that scene.