Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
the hug between hoorain and Maiz was really cute Tera Mera Rishta
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Ash: I haven't watched last week's episodes myself but I watched this weeks and i'm also a little lost. Liks I thought Hoorain already knew that Murad killed Zulfi but she blamed Maiz for running away and not helping him. So even if she did hear Murad confess to killing Zulfi now how does that change anything with Maiz. Surely she should still blame him for running away.

Uff anyway I liked the hug scene it was cute. I guess we are in for some good scenes in the upcoming episodes.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mega episode this week - excited!
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
:( No mega episode. Only one episode and that too on Sunday...Geo walon mujhay bohot ghussa araha hai
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

:( No mega episode. Only one episode and that too on Sunday...Geo walon mujhay bohot ghussa araha hai

I recently started to watch but I thought show comes on Friday and Saturday?
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simidi

I recently started to watch but I thought show comes on Friday and Saturday?

geo changed the time slot. it will nw come on sunday 8 pm
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh i was so excited for today's episode so no episode tomorrow also only sunday . Is it going to be two hours?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

geo changed the time slot. it will nw come on sunday 8 pm

Nooo😭 why did they do that for? I was looking forward to it as well!😡
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uggh! I was really looking forward for today's episode!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched last week's episode last night.. it was a good one.. dramatic still likable. I really like Maiz and Hoorain together.. I don't know why but even thought the acting is okayish, they always maintain that soark on acreen when together.

My favorite bit has to be the one where Maiz holds her hand n says " Mujhe tumhari aadat si hogayi hai " and that she should stay with him forever now.. that was such a giggling wala moment 😆 and the way Hoorain ran towards Maiz calling him when Murad misbehaved .. I really liked it.. I mean trust level agaya hai dono mein ❤️

The whole gun scene was dramatic.. n also Hoorains reaction to it.. but we got a consolation hug in the end so I don't mind 😆

I also like Maiz ki khala.. she is lovely n aqalmand. Also Maiz's Father is also there.. actually the whole family is here.. except that Zari Mom -____-

Haider n Marjan have started to look together now lol .. Marjaan needs to improve her dialogue delivery a lot.. she is pretty and I want her to act further in more projects if only her delivery gets better.. same hoes for the leads..