Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MrMrsAsyaKhan

You beautiful person! I love you so damn much!

SIGHS!

THANK YOUUU!

XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX

Was d beautiful person was 4 me or d 2 burning fire in d pic😉

thanku u😲

Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowww that was really hot update.. 
Glad u wrote second part... 
Loved the way asad proposed her n their whole conversation... 
Thanks for the pm dear... 

noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey luv!
Loved the second part. Asad is so perfect

Thanks for the sweet pm

xoxo
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

JAS! Sweetheart, hope you are doing well! It is so good to be hearing from you after so long!
I know Pura 1 saal bit gya nahi😆 I mean we r in new year na😆 after typing I realised it might sound sarcastic as I should clear in advance.
I m fine u tello how's ur health now back leg asb fix no? & what about new job found any?? 
Hhahaha! Yes, one year. A very long time. Don't worry I understood and I love the banter with you!
I am doing good thank you, back still hurts but it has healed a lot. And nope, no luck with job  but relaxing at the moment and peacefully looking for a new job! Trying to avoid stressing. Just relax. How is everything with you? Good to hear you're doing fine.
Yo u understand me well now😃 awe best wishes 4 a speedy recovery Jani🤗 I know in winters it takes little more time if u get any injury. I know cuz even I damaged my back once when I slipped & fell on my bum once & its still pains sometimes so take lots of care Baby. Oh ok cool but that's ok u have been working really hard I know 4 a fact last year u was always busy so enjoy ur free time 4 d time being as u needed this much needed break. I m feeling this year will b very successful 4 u so u just enjoy ur time😃😉
Winter sure as hell makes it hard to recover. My back is just another thing right now. Yes ofcourse, I understand you! Our connection is different. Aww that sounds painful. You take care too. I have realised, as I get frickin older, every time I hurt myself, it hurts much worse. I wanna be a kid again please! Aww that is so sweeet. I think only you remember how stressful last year was, it feels like a distant memory. Wishing for a successful year for both of us! 
Happy Belated New Year beautiful, wishing and praying for a wonderful new year for you, full of love, success, good health and happiness! 
awe tyt huggies Jani Love u & wish u d same in double🤗
lots of love and hugs back at you my love!
XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

I am glad you found it funny, I was starting to think I was the only one laughing like a maniac. She was very annoyed that he missed their trio cocktail party and therefore was not indulging much details regarding her date and the fact that he is a player and could be with girls in London so she sent him a picture to annoy his overprotective side!
No no Jani don't feel left out I m a maniac too😳😆
We both are maniacs. HAHAHA!
Correct 😆
Zak sounded sweet in my head too, it was difficult to make the date into a flop! LOOOL! 😆
I loved Samie and Zoya's banter, reminds me of my best friend! But that is not where the inspiration came from. I was in my PJ's when my friend said he'll come pick me up so we can go chill but I was like no way is that happening. And then he called me selfish and apparently I was making excuses. He got called an ASSHOLE and that is where the story started! But he is just a friend, no boyfriend just so that I make that clear! HAAHA! Haw why r u giving so many explanation JAni maine toh kuch kaha hi nahi 😉 Can I play Samie here🤣
I'm explaining cus I am tired of everyone assuming things and making it awkward. More for myself than you. Hahah just a friend. LOOOL! Stop laughing, this isn't funny. You can play Samie when a real guy comes along to take me on a date!
awe I do understand Jani was just teasing u 😳😆 Really na promise than that u'll tell me 1st so i'll sit on this side & will do my job of motivating & embarrassing u in Samie's style😆😆
 HAHAHAHAHAH promise I'll tell you if that ever happens and you can tease me all you like! You let me know too, so I can play Samie some time. I have a quirky side and I can give  Samie a run for her money!
In my head, Asad's entry was meant to be HOT and mentally I was swooning at the image but I couldnt it pen it properly! Only realised after that he is literally in it for like two lines! BAHAHAHA! But their chemistry, will always top the charts, burn New York to fire! No doubt about that Jani😳

I love you girl! Thank you for your wonderful comment. I am glad you enjoyed it! And it means a lot. A LOT! Thanku's r not allowed 😭 
But I appreciate it a lot! All love! <3
wai toh just Love hugs & kisses r acceptable baaki everything is karchra 4 me😆😆

HAHAHHAHAHA! LOT S OF HUGS AND KISSES THEN!

You take care, and dont worry about not reading Revenge, I have no idea what I am doing with that story tbh. You just reminded me that I have a lot of reading to do on IF! If only I can get away from my Kindle, bed and my lazy ass to stop sleeping!
Don't say bad about ur writing u silly girl its Fab & only we(readers) know it so shoo urself😡😆 I'll read as soon as I can & about reading tell me how long u r free i'll pass u some selected stories link that u can read😃
Yes sure thing, but I still need to catch up on quite a bit. Nimra Di and Saima di's works are pending! I am too consumed with my Kindle and reading hot stories on there. I hardly sign on IF. Aww you are sweet. You know how to make me smile. 
Oh ok Nimmi just started 1 story on Asya I m aware of but Sam di she's writing since past 2 & half years or so & r amazingly talented wid their job U must read them😉 but if u need any breather just let me know I can pass some short 1's too😛
 I know. Nimra di started asya version of her AR story and I still have to catch up. I am so bad I had to ask her to email it to me so I can catch up. I love Saima di's blood on her hands. I am so bad. They must all hate me. Hhahaha! Yes will surely ask you sweetheart, thank you! Atm, the books downloaded on my Kindle are keeping me away from the real world! And I love it there! You should join me!
BTW I LOVED THOSE GIFS!
Jani I can post more 4 d 3rd shot😆
If you want another shot, just say the word my love. I will gladly write another part for you!
Neki aur puch puch Jani☺️

I will try writing another part when I get round to it! 
I was melted by the first one, second one had me thinking and third one I had decided I am going to write you a second part! BUT BUT, my second shots never turn out good so I am warning you. I was actually writing this OS for fun and as  quick thing so Idk how this second will turn out. But I will try, for your sake!
& I loved it Jani so much moore I felt like I was reading it in 1 go there was no break in it😉😃
I am glad you enjoyed it. 
MWAH! Much love doll
Muwaah My Love, Take care 🤗 
Lots of love for replying to everything! You take care of yourself too!
Love u more Jani & more than me u need care & rest so u better do that. I'll see u around tyt hugs🤗
You have left so many sweet comments on all my work, will get round to replying. But thank you, dont kill me just let me have it this time. I will rest, you take care too. (Already ill again with fever) but will survive. I see you around babygirl! MWAHHH <3
XOXOXOX
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Aashka cool idea girl😛

yep Jani wonderful idea I was also thinking on same lines 😃 

3rd shot can b on d cocktail party they couldn't do last time & this time d big reason would b Asya's union. I mean Asya would have celebrated on their date already😉😆 but now it would b Trio party 😃 & yes Asya might try 2 find a new boy 4 Samie as she was so depressed at staying single in d trio🤣

Aashka needs to stop giving me ideas! HAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAH AND YOU TOO JAS! Stop giving me ideas and tempting me lool
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

How can  not look at him Jani  

those eyes & those falling traces😳

I know. I have been staring at him. His jawline, his cheekbones, his eyes, his hair... FFS! DYING!
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Was d beautiful person was 4 me or d 2 burning fire in d pic😉

thanku u😲

Beautiful person is YOUUU!!!1

And those guys! Are burninggg everything in me! DAYUMMM!

LOVE <3
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweeetyrocs

Wowww that was really hot update.. 

Glad u wrote second part... 
Loved the way asad proposed her n their whole conversation... 
Thanks for the pm dear... 

I wouldn't say HOT, idk what that is.

But I am glad you enjoyed it my love! Thank you for reading it and leaving your comment!

Much love <3
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: noesha

Hey luv!

Loved the second part. Asad is so perfect

Thanks for the sweet pm

xoxo

Hey girl!

I am glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading and leaving your comments behind!

You're more than welcome!

Much love