Users

Frequent Posters

MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jas91

OMG Mojo my Jaan🤗
big tyt bear hugs 2 u my sweetu U made my day 😛
I think I melted by those two lines! You made my day actually. Sorry for the late reply. Lots of love right back at you.
I didn't knew U will write it so soon on such a short notice awe😳
After your GIFS, I couldn't help myself. I realised Asad was only in it for two lines and needed more of him. hehe
U totally wooed me not only wid quick shot but also d way u penned it down
Wish I could have a slight percentage of ur awesomeness sigh
So what if I don't have that brain I have lots of love in this heart 4 u doesn't heart weigh more than brain😳😉❤️
You are awesome girl and don't let anyone tell you any different. And I wouldnt disagree you do have a lot of love in you. Heaps of it and I can see more than glimpses of it in the comments you leave for me. Thank you, it is overwhelming.
So I love U my sweety cutie girl❤️ Jani I m gonna call u this😳 ur name had Jana in it na so now on u r my Jani SO love u JAni🤗
I love you too. You can call my anything you like. Jaani is so cute, it is making me all goeey on the inside. HAHAAHAHAH! 

coming 2 d shot
what could I say or I'll say what should I say😳
I m speechless & mesmerised or wooed like I said b4
U didn't give proper Asad b4 so u totally made up of that in this shot but it had side effect on Samie this time even though she was total bomb but its ok she's less here😉😆
Still Samie was a big drama queen d way she sang in d end I m single in d trio & depressed all that😆 
Samie, kebab mein haddi/cupid! 
Now lets get 2 our Beloved Asya no no lets get 2 our sexy Asad I was total goner on this Asad😳 he's so charming makes u feel so many emotions by saying d simplest things no doubt Zoya was melting in his charm like an Ice cream😆 Jani u made Asad so so so irresistible.😛 I want this kind of Asad in my life gosh why I m single I m depressed like Samie 😆Mera Asad bhi ayega Dharti ka sina cheer ke ayega🤣🤣
HHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I want an Asad too, not just any Asad but this kind of Asad sighs. I am depressed like Samie too. Yes both of our Asad's will come sooonishhh! Well he damn better do! Sighs. 
LOL doesn't I turned like Samie here "shaking my head 2 come back 2 senses"🤣
We are allowed to be crazy. No shaking out of dreamland.

Asad was a irresistible charmer no doubt turning Zoya there & every girl reading d shot into jelly wid his heart melting one liners oops I didn't tell u na Jani I love Fluff stories😛 so u can imagine this was 1 a piece of delicious cake 4 me so u can imagine my happiness😃
My Gosh Mr Heart stellar aka our Asad organized a special date 4 Zoya what a setting that was I felt as I was in there watching there date widout ticket😆
oh stop Henry Asad's BG entering at his date dressed as a waiter🤣 was so epic even I started laughing when I read that😆
Zoya our cutie jello girl again brought up London trip but when Asad started talking there was no room 4 anything else 😳😉
Loved d way he poured his heart out & proposed her
Actually speaking there wasn't a single section in d shot I didn't liked I loved it from start till d end wid a big goofy grin on my face 😛
Jani u r oozing wid freshness, love, smartness & funniness this year that I can see through ur writings this 1 & that UT guy both Asad's r cool & irresistible & 4 a change ur not writing anything sad or too serious which u do quite a lot😳😆 So I assume & wish also that Its a happy year 4 u 😛
Awww that is the biggest compliment ever! And I am such an emotional person, i always preferred to write emotional stuff because I could always connect. This Asad is mine, the UT Asad is not my creation, it is an adaption from a book so I will not take any credit. But I am not going to lie, you have given me immense motivation over the years. It has given me the confidence to experiment and grow as an writer. And I am so happy to know that you guys are enjoying it. 
Stick 2 this happiness Jani cuz u deserve it 😃😛 May God bless you my love. I wish for a happy and blissful year of happiness for you! You deserve it so much more! And keep spreading all the love and warmth. So happy to have interacted with you. You are an awesome girl!
Lots of love, wishes & good luck 4 u wid a toping of hugs & kisses muwaah🤗❤️
Lots of love. Thank you for reading and leaving such a wonderful comment. Hugs, kisses and prayers babygirl! Keep smiling! <3

PS- Jani where is Princess these days last time she was busy in exams where is she now?
I havent spoken to Faria in awhile. I have been very busy with work and then falling ill. But I will try contacting her to see how she is doing. I'll text her tonight. 

MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Mojo this 1 4 u

GAHHH! YOUR GIFS ARE GONNA BE THE DEATH OF MEEE!

Just look at him! <3
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

EEEKKK! DYING GIRL DYING! I MISS THESE GUYS SO MUCH!

LOVE YA FOR THESE!
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

You beautiful person! I love you so damn much!

SIGHS!

THANK YOUUU!

XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyafreva

Wohoo! 

Another part! 

Brilliant! 

Sheer brilliance!

His intense gazes, his cheeky eyes, irresistible lips, the sexy jawline... all too much of Asad?! 

I find Samie a real cutie in here! 

And the way Asad said : 

"Sam easy on that girl. I'm driving." Asad gripped the steering wheel tightly, his girl was hot. 

Why don't I have an Asad too? 

Damn... 

Could you describe a bit more on this cocktail night tradition? 

Probably the next update? ;) 

Hey there babygirl! How are you doing!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! All of that, and it still wont be enough! Sighs. Asad. 

I want an Asad too. I feel your pain girl. Sighs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew you'd ask for another update. And you have given me an idea about their cocktail night. How about instead of a flashback, I'll take you flash forward on their next cocktail night? LOOOL!

Thank you for reading and leaving your comment! MWAH!

XOXOXO

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrMrsAsyaKhan

Hey there babygirl! How are you doing!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! All of that, and it still wont be enough! Sighs. Asad. 

I want an Asad too. I feel your pain girl. Sighs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew you'd ask for another update. And you have given me an idea about their cocktail night. How about instead of a flashback, I'll take you flash forward on their next cocktail night? LOOOL!

Thank you for reading and leaving your comment! MWAH!

XOXOXO

Aashka cool idea girl😛

yep Jani wonderful idea I was also thinking on same lines 😃 

3rd shot can b on d cocktail party they couldn't do last time & this time d big reason would b Asya's union. I mean Asya would have celebrated on their date already😉😆 but now it would b Trio party 😃 & yes Asya might try 2 find a new boy 4 Samie as she was so depressed at staying single in d trio🤣

jas91 thumbnail

GAHHH! YOUR GIFS ARE GONNA BE THE DEATH OF MEEE!

Just look at him! <3

How can  not look at him Jani  

those eyes & those falling traces😳

jas91 thumbnail

EEEKKK! DYING GIRL DYING! I MISS THESE GUYS SO MUCH!

LOVE YA FOR THESE!

I know me too miss them so much

Miss love u I m gonna post more of these just 4 u😛😉