Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Agree EK was not wrong.For reacting like that.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Agree EK was not wrong.For reacting like that.

sometimes fans crosses their limits...
if she could bring back karan-kritika for KMH 2 due to fans demand...she wuld have bring back Harshiti too due to fans demand...if only the fans were polite to her...this would not have happened...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

sometimes fans crosses their limits...
if she could bring back karan-kritika for KMH 2 due to fans demand...she wuld have bring back Harshiti too due to fans demand...if only the fans were polite to her...this would not have happened...

@Bold - Agree.Also if Harshiti were ok with it.Because EK has nice bond with Aditi n Rizwan also.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes, both gauri- hiten and kmh2 couple were brought later on , but gauri- hiten were in a personal relationship and kmh kamra and kundra were dating each other off and on. Mr.bajaj was a big trp gainer for Ekta so was smriti. even then she ended kzk with anuraag prerna being together in death and bajaj was left alone. I am not saying that there aren't chances of ArNal being cast together but they are friends not offscreen lovers or exes which may create a buzz for them. EK is a businesswoman first and foremost, launching a TV show is a venture and she needs to play her cards right. at this moment I feel that Mrunal might not to be in EK show unless the script is right.
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys dnt wanna be negative but i think arnal recasting Is not possible. ..deir approach towards deir work n all is different. .arjit is all in balaji. N dnt think Ekta will take mrunal in her show anytym soon...coz I dnt think mru has build up dat close link wid ek...I might be wrong In dis...
Anyways umeed mei duniya kayam hai😆
Mages thumbnail
@simran...EK has a eye for talent and chemistry...iqbal-EK had certain issues during kaisa yeh pyar hai but he was back with kavyanjali...he played shaurya...
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

@simran...EK has a eye for talent and chemistry...iqbal-EK had certain issues during kaisa yeh pyar hai but he was back with kavyanjali...he played shaurya...

she even gave him a lead role in KAA but he quit it too, at least they mended their relationship.
Rabulxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

EK is nuts, she rarely pairs up actor until she wants to. when kdmhmd ended, premeer fans spammed her so much on fb , thru mail that she posted a rant ki she will not pair them up. who knows if ArNal want to do a show together.

Mrunal said if she was offered a show with arjit again she would be happy to do it.
CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Word Count: 0

Mages thumbnail
nice pic of mrunal...she looks fresh and glowing...