Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

found in today's ht city. I love her ambitious self and clearly explained how lack of anything substantial and only filler scenes led her to quit. She is awesome!!
Edited by Moodyblue - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys meko toh iss show ka kuch samajh nai aata😆
I mean...rabul ka Aisa disastrous end hua...Bb died. ...rabul incomplete reh gya...Lekin humari adhoori Kahani leads k liye bajta hai. .😆😆😆 Lolwa. .kaha ka logic hua ye.unka problem toh Bhagwan v solve na kar paye😆😆😆

Bb died n Sara khandan ye bolne k wajaye k purab bechare ka Kya haal ho ra hoga..r like..pragya ka Kya haal ho ra hoga..😆😆
To be really frank I can't connect wid purab...ssly I can't. ...till nw...in rabul scenes. ...purab's love n passion for bb has been conveyed such dat I felt like he won't be able to live for a second if bb dirs. .but nw everything has taken a u turn...I can't find dat intensity nw...coz d cvs just made it like di jiju ka lyf sudharo. I mean ssly
Though arjit's face was dull yesterday according to d storyline. .but uska insta antics batata hai vo avi v thora sadme mei hai😆😆 constantly liking arnal pic edits baba

If he is dis interested jo meko lagta hai vo hai thora sa...I will do bhangra. ..ja arjit ja...jeele apni zindagi n yha se toh nikal plz. ..kkb is not d correct place for him

Vaise neha wat did she say in d newspaper iv. ...short meo batao na 😳
Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
simmy I understand your disillusionment with purab but I genuinely liked Ari's work yesterday. he was brilliant, IMHO.
summary of the iv:she says she quit the show because her character became stagnant, no substantial scenes and she was not interested in anymore filler scenes. but it was difficult to quit coz she bonded well with d cast

.when asked about if she is worried about future, she said no, she quit arjun also because even if she was promised the lead role, but others had more dialogues and storyline. she wants good scenes to work with

if later acting doesn't work out , she will focus on academics.

.she also says that she auditioned for Sultan but that doesn't mean that she being considered for it.

.she is contemplating working in a Marathi movie, shooting start in Feb and will keep doing ads and bcl

asked about her marriage, she said she is 22 and they are happy in relationship, no hurry to marry and wants to focus on her career and prove herself at the moment.
Edited by Moodyblue - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys arjit retweeted a super awesome rabul edit. ...do check it out. .He is also missing rabul😳
Moodyblue thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Moodyblue thumbnail
great edit, they look like the Indian royality!!
01Foreverfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

great edit, they look like the Indian royality!!

agree Neha they both look like indian royality.Love them so much n I am missing them alot too.They look so beautiful together.Awesome edit.
Moodyblue thumbnail
hey Loma!!!
Ari retweeted it, seems he is suffering from rabul withdrawal symptoms... lol.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heluuu my fellow RaBulians🤗
aah looved todays epi...👏..aaj ja ke meri dili tammana puuri hoi😆...yes I agree...Alu has been exposed befoore aswell...but she never got the right punishment...always despite being exposed she used to stay in MM...no one reallt treated her differnetly...everything used to be back to normal agai...but FINALLY...FINALLY she got arrested...I know she won't be there for so long...but alteast eik baar to dekhne mila ke noone really stopped her from getting punished...na Daadi...na Pragya...

The whole scene was just brilliant...👏 how Aliyah was again riding high in her pride that pragya won't be able to proove...and that look when the lawyers entered😆...
I seriously have started feeling aliyah is suffering from some mental unsteability...like she just doesn't seem to be getting out of her delution...infact she is just digging herself mpoore inti it...just look at the way she expected Purab to suppport her and not pragya...as if she is his wife and went against his wife and supported the other woman...she will just get moore hurt the moore she digs herself into her bubble...
loved it when Purab said "humdardi nahi hai mujhe tumse...infact nafraat karta hon mein tumse...tumse tumahre naam se..."👏 so whished he even got to know that she is the main culprit behind BB sdeath...her big mouth😡...Purab woudn't have spared her...

awee arjit retweeted RaBul edit😳...I'm sure he is missing..Mrunal ko bhale na sahi but he is defo missing the character of BB in the show...and ofcourse it is most differnet for him as he used to have most of his scebes with her...it's not the same to don't have a character whom is supposed to be paired with your character😳
I so whish CVs had maken better use of RaBul man...ArNals chemistry...there could have been a chance we still had ArNal...but I'm not at all regretting Mrunals decision...as I can umderstand her completely...she tried giving them time in a long time but the CVs didn't understand...their loss...

vaise guys...kia hum KKB forum pe phirse apna AT shift nahi kar sakte?...I don't know but that place feels moore at home...is forum pe mujhe ajeeb lagta hai...I miss our RaBul/ArNal thread in KKB forum😭...please if possible think about it...❤️
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
abida, soon kajol will be introduced as BB then as per forum rule the AT about rabul should be about the current purab-bb and instead of ArNal it should be about kajol/ar , to continue talking about ArNal and their memories as rabul the AT was shifted here.