wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys here I'm with a new os its quite long n very emotional , I've written two parts of it one with happy ending n one with sad this one is with sad end.

Ariya os " bhula dena mujhe "
"One day you will regret your decision but I won't be there for you. "

It was a stormy night in Mumbai & it was raining like cats n dogs outside , winds blowing with such a speed like its motive is to destroy each n everything that come in its way.
In a house away from the crowd near the shore of sea where the warth of nature was on extreme , a girl was sitting on her window & scribbling some words on her diary
 " Ruk Gaya WO Waqt ki nishani banke ,
   Beh gaya ek din ankh ka pani banke ,
   Ajeeb kashmakash ban gyi hai yeh        zindagi
Ae maut tu hi mil jaye ab ishk ki nishani banke..."
A lone tear escaped her eyes while writing this .
Girls POV
Life changes just like seasons from happy to sad , from everything to nothing , from heaven to hell , how funny is it na when one second u r on top of the world n next second pushed to the ground with such a brutality that u die a thousand times that moment everything is snatched from you n you cant do anything , how It was so perfect achieved my dream of being a police officer than got appointed in ETf got my first true n best friends in Shree , chotu , Sakshi , Liza n Aisha a loving n caring brother in rathore sir & my first love the person who send my heart on marathon the person who made my heart skip beats Acp arjun it was all so good , then me n arjun were sent on a case together how delighted I was to act like his wife than how scared I became when the goons almost caught us but to prove them we're not officers me n arjun have to really get married & her happiness knew no bound when arjun  decided to give a chance to their marriage but she couldn't understand his games when he told her not to inform anyone about their marriage not even her team who is like a family to her saying there is danger to their life n he can't take risk on her life & she being idiot started making castle in air which got broken down very brutally by him shattering her with it , when she got to know he was cheating her all the time he just used her to make Sakshi jealous so she get to realise her feelings for him & when she told about this to her team nobody believed her n who will believe her when she is accusing the most loyal cop & told it her cheap trick to get arjun n blamed her only by saying this if it is truth than why she didn't told them n where is the prove of their marriage she was left clueless that day n her trust got broken so badly that she won't call anyone her ever after that day she was murdered by her very own , it said na the scars given by enemies hurt but the scars given by own kills . she was taken out of her POV when something hit her already hurt hand ( she got hurt in todays case ) n it started bleeding she looked at it n ignored as it was nothing in front of her bleeding heart. N then again got lost thea heart wrenching fb
After the behaviour of the team n distrust of them on her she was left heart broken but didn't loose hope cause she knew she is right n one day she will prove it so she stayed in ETf only but the team had started giving her silent treatment n sometimes also sending disgusting glares on her but she used to ignore all.n concentrate on her work only. One fine day comm come n announced that she n arjun  will get bravery medal for their bravery in mission she was so happy n left for home where she got shocking new that her dadu was ill n admitted in hospital n on the day she got medal was her dadu's b'day she happily went to hospital to show him her medal but got the worst news of her life her dadu is no more , her life totally turned upside down that day 
End of fb
Fresh set of tears started flowing from her eyes but she didn't bother to wipe them out
Ri : saanse bhi ab bojh lagne lagi hai
      Tu kya jaane gahm mera , bs yeh dua hai ki dushman bhi na sahe itna gham, Jose chaha that voh sab chale gye chod or de gye mujhe saza jine ki
Ab toh kambakhat need me bhi dhoka de diya humein

Edited by angelariya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 " we realise the value of a person in our life when we lost them forever or in other words we realise the value of the person but it's already too late. "

Time just flew by for the ETFians its already been 2 months since the incident that riya's dadu passed away n 3 months after ariya confortation . everything changed in ETf riya just avoided talking with everyone n just concentrated in her work n in past 2 months she is putting her life in very much danger too , which got everyone very worried specialy arjun he was very much worried for riya n more guilty for putting riya through this , he was feeling very guilty n was missing to see riya's smile n after today's case where riya just was a fraction away from her dead made arjun realise his feelings for her n he tried to talk with her very hard but she just denied .
Arjun was standing near the window of his house lost in his thoughts
Arjun POV
Arjun kitna galat kiya tune , tujhe pta that riya tujhse kitna pyaar krti hai for bhi tune aisa kiya tune uske pyaar ki insult ki tune uski bebasi ka fayda uthaya shame on you arjun tum Acp kehlane k kayak nhi ho , wht I've done to the girl I love her & I even can't tell her that she won't believe me at all . gosh what I've done she hates me now so much that the girl who shared everything of her day with me just even don't want to talk alone n avoiding my calls n messages like some plague god I knw I don't deserve her forgiveness but a chance at least to repent for my deeds , I'll talk to her anyway tomorrow & will tell the truth to the team to I'm ready to bear everything they do to me I deserve that n will make riya's world happy again , yeah I'll do that. Akhir biwi hai vo meri.
End of arjun pov
Next day ETf office
From starting of the day everyone was having a bad feeling like something really bad is going to happen n here arjun told everyone all the truth n everyone were disgusted on themself n were trying to talk to riya but at that time a case arrived xora virus case
Everyone was very tensed & were 
Trying to save as much people as they can n Liza was trying very hard to figure which virus it was n it's antidote while all the others were trying to find the person who was behind it. ( I'm not going to much in detail just think of the whole case with Sakshi , Aisha n Liza too I'm continuing from the dam part )
As the ETf got the info that atul ( who created the virus , I've forgotted the name so use thid ) was going to mix the virus in the dam from where the whole Mumbai get water supply everyone reach there n was searching for him n at last when arjun found him he grab hold of riya who was near him n pointed the gun on her head.
Atul : put the gun down Acp wrna u will responsible for Ur teammate's death
Arjun didn't put the gun down but look at her eyes n found many emotions rushing through her eyes n then at last he saw a sad smile on her face n she glup the virus down n fall down leaving a shocked atul whom arjun shooted that moment only & rush towards riya n hold her really close to his heart n scooted her in his arms
Arjun : riyu , mein tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga just trust me one last time
 And rush like a maniac asking Sam to take out the car & Sam did the same as he don't want to loose riya 
Sam sat on driving seat Aisha beside him n at the back seat was arjun with riya on his lap n Shree beside him n at back were chotu n Sakshi all were crying with the fear of loosing riya forever. Shree n arjun were rubbing riya's hand trying to keep her warm.
 Ri : Shree , mera ek last kaam krega plss
Shree : Aisha mat bol , tu Jo bolegi mein voh had kaam krunga
Ri : tu dadu k ghar ka khayal rkhega unke garden aur shadow n Bruno ka voh dadu ko jaan se bhi pyaar the take care of them for me plss I promised him I'll . her breathing got shallower n hitched n tears were streaming down her eyes
Shree : Aisha mat bolna , dekh tera promise tujhe nibhana prega tujhe kuch nhi hoga , tu humein chod kr nhi jayegi bilkul nhi jayegi humari family hai tu
Riya ( gave another sad smile on this n wishpered ) : na sath hai kisi ka , na sahara hai kisi ka...
Na ham kisi ke , na humare hai koi...
While speaking this riya's eyes never left arjun n only a blank emotion was in her eyes where his were filled with fear.
When they were close to the hospital ( riya was remembering every moment of her life n a pleasant smile on her face )
Riya : Shree , aaj mera sapna pura ho RHA hai , u rember I told u that at my death I would be wrapped in the colours of my nation n the tag of shaheed would be given to me. That time has come now.
Shree : no riya nothing will happen to you dekh Aisa kuch nhi hoga
 riya started having problem in breathing n after sometime her breath stop n everyone shouted diii
And first time arjun spoke
Arjun : shaking rii , riya utho tum aise nhi jaa skti plss riya utho na tumhe Jo saza deni hai do but it I badi saza mat do plss riya utho na mein tumhare bina nhi jee paunga plss open your eyes plss riya n he hugged her so tightly to feel even a faint heart beat of her but there was none.
Shree snatched riya from arjuns arm & hug her rii tu mujhe aise chod kr nhi ja skti tu aisa nhi kr Sktii rathod sir plss aap use boliye na voh aapki baat humeinsha manti hai, Aisha tu bol na Dii ko uthne but everyone closed there eyes knowing the place where ri had gone from their no one return but still they couldn't believe it.
The next few days got very slowly for everyone doing the last rituals were the hardest of all as they felt it was there punishment for not trusting riya after the rituals were done but till no one could say bye to her & all the etfians except Shree were in more vurnable state as riya even didn't talked with them n arjun was in most pain 
He resigned from ETf as he thought after what he did with riya he didn't deserve to be a officer n locked himself in riya's dadus house where there were many sweet memories of ariya which were now acting as oxygen to him n he took care of her last promise by taking care of the house n the pets anyone from ETf hardly saw him but Shree pay regular visits to him taking care of things he wanted as the house was like a prison to arjun from which he didn't wanted to go away till he dies. Every etfians was blaming them self for riya's death in some or other manner & the ETf was never like it used to be , it was like someone had snatched its soul.
 "Zindagi jab bhi apna pta deti hai,
  Isme kitna gham hai bta deti hai,
  Bhool kr bhi kabhi apno ko na khona,
Kyu ki yehi WO baat hai Jo aksar rula deti hai..."

Edited by angelariya - 8 years ago
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome is pls cont this story don't end here, I want to read the end part dear
Mishthi_Shivsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail