Happy Birthday Hardy Bro. πŸ₯³

Nice thread Riya. 😳

Hardy ? Haha I guess I got u ! Its short form of his fb name πŸ˜†
Thanks sunny :)
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Thank you so much. Wishing you a very happy birthday as well. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true this year.

Hey Boss how r u doing..Missing your posts at this forum.
I am amazed you remember my bday.Wish you the same.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -DevilPrincess-

lol..stop trolling him now ..

Haha I know but I was coming to you time by time & sharing about stuff & things & I loved the way u encouraged me so please I'm giving u credit for that..

I am no troll, i am a good girl 😳 ... well, the only thing i am good at is giving bad advice and sugar coating it with good words - most people buy that shit. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

Hope u r enjoying ur day.. we hardly talk now but whenever I come online I do make sure to read ur posts and most of the time I feel good knowing that I am not the only one who is weird :v :v u know people r fake only pizza is real πŸ˜›

@bold - Disappointed, i thought you liked me enough to take my name in real people - Fcuk u took that junk name- Wah! Surajmukhi - which mukh you're showing me ? 😑

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Dude we both know this wouldnt have been possible without you around. The things she posted, the things she wrote etc couldnt have been easy without your guidance. Not that she knows me any less but you know a lot more about me and we have history lol. Obviously this is not the only place I shall be thanking you but I felt generous to be good to you today.

this type of modesty doesn't suit you.. πŸ˜† Anyway, before your bday ends.. Happy bday one more time. I am glad all you friends able to do something for you and put through a smile on your face. This is what we want at the end of the day -so, overall mission accomplished. :)
-----------------

@hippo - my buddy, i do come and really i do wanted to come more but has to give it to boring season. 😭

@devilprawncess - That BS - cherry giving apple to her buddy is so unlike her, i thought that "healthy" alternative i would be giving and boss would be barfing.
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@TheBoss...long time, no see... Happy Birthday.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ariana - Thinking what to gift Boss - Epic!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Unreserved on page 1
Thank you for saving this spot for me Berry. My muchkin - I love the work you have done.. It is mind blowing. I am so proud .. It's so out of this world. Not only did you treat Boss - U treated us with it. This is what Charm family is about - Our love and appreciation and everything together. Love you so much.

Sorry about the delay - I just couldn't get to the thread on time. Bossy.
Liv_silly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

I am no troll, i am a good girl 😳 ... well, the only thing i am good at is giving bad advice and sugar coating it with good words - most people buy that shit. πŸ˜†
Haha I remember your some of idea that I dropped..as he will surely find out I can't say those things 🀣 lol

@devilprawncess - That BS - cherry giving apple to her buddy is so unlike her, i thought that "healthy" alternative i would be giving and boss would be barfing.

Haha i taken ur BS from early suggestions so whatever was left I taken for cherryπŸ˜†.. 🀣
Edited by -DevilPrincess- - 8 years ago
Liv_silly thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Lol - There were a few bits that I was saving, as I wanted to post it in the thread. Finally have my WiFi access back! So sorry for the delay both to you and to Berry ji. The other bits are on the next thread.

Its very OK u Already did loads ..I understand that ..glad u got your WiFi back 😳 ..
Edited by -DevilPrincess- - 8 years ago
Liv_silly thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Unreserved on page 1

Thank you for saving this spot for me Berry. My muchkin - I love the work you have done.. It is mind blowing. I am so proud .. It's so out of this world. Not only did you treat Boss - U treated us with it. This is what Charm family is about - Our love and appreciation and everything together. Love you so much.

Sorry about the delay - I just couldn't get to the thread on time. Bossy.

Well ..it was yours so yeah anytime .. Cherry got bit sad & was angry on me as i taken whole 1st page but after watching the whole thread she understood why i posted so much res ..i didn't did that purposely ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thanks alot !..I'm feeling honoured ..& yah ..we all friends are lyk family & there for each other Anytime !! Love u Tooβ€οΈπŸ€—
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hey_raam

Happy Birthday BOSS !! Have a Good one...

Hey Raam how is it going? Thank you πŸ˜†