Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Liv_silly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Special thanks to Sara, Madz and Abhi for helping you make things happen. Eventhough they do not know me but they did this for a stranger and I really appreciate and admire them for this. And as for you well Im sure I would be thanking you for a long time now so this is just a start and I just wanted to say. THANK YOU!!!!! πŸ‘ Great job all you guys!!!

Well I m very thankful to them..as well ..I didn't even knew them properly it was first time i asked them for help Still they took my requests in no time they ..helped in every possible way that's very sweet of them & Sara is a close friend who is always there for me..I'm lucky to have a friend lyk her ❀️
and about u..no need to thank me..u know I'm not comfortable in taking Thanks..πŸ˜†
U deserve that 😳& I'm glad I was able to made your day even more special..πŸ€—
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday boss!
Where have you been?
Not watching BB9
Liv_silly thumbnail

Im beyond speechless for the effort you have put in to make my day so special. As you already know Im a very low key person and Im not in celebrating big days but Im going to remember this birthday for a long long long time and I really mean it. Its unbelievable the effort you have put in not only making this thread, but the wonderful cake you have baked and the lovely birthday card. It really means a LOT to me; beyond words I could ever express. The goodness that you see in me is nothing but a reflection of your own being. I think when the words fade away, the cake gets eaten, and the gifts find their shelves the most wonderful and ever lasting thing is friends like you, and friendship like yours. It is always going to be there because it is stronger than ever before. Thanks again sooo much!!! 😳

I'm glad I was able to do something for u..You always made me smile..& being there for me anytime its means alot for me ..even you tolerate my mood swings..often πŸ˜† it was nothing still.. I know right you don't ccelebrate your birthday its like ordinary day for you..but when I am with u so how come we don't party together.. πŸ€£πŸ˜›
Hey not only u even I m going to remember this thread for next one year i still didn't even forgot about your last year birthday thread 😳
I m glad u liked each & every stuff..my efforts pays off & I'm feeling honoured you using one of my cake in your fb Dp☺️
Well.our friendship also means alot to me ..& I can feel that from past last year we are like childhood friends you know me so well & I wonder often how often you read my mind if I don't even told u anything you just guess it ..in no time..& always made me lyk how u know ..& u know too much about me .. πŸ˜†
Hoping our friendship even gets more stronger next time..😳Anytime😳

Liv_silly thumbnail

It is quite admirable to see the lengths you went in getting this all together. I have enjoyed EACH and EVERY piece of art, every bit of food, every single smiley, every alphabet that forms a word and means something. More than anything and more than ever I appreciate having you in my life and there is so much goodness, support, loyalty and warmth in you that it can melt anyone. Thank you for everything you have done for me; Im going to treasure these memories and smile and I think that is the best gift you can ever give to anyone -- when they think about you and smile. 😊

I'm again happy to hear that from you..thats what I wanted u to enjoy each & every Lil thing & U really did ..friends are for what anyways glad to have a friend like u too..only few true friend can stand by you through thick & thin & I will say publicly you are my one of that friend ..& you really mean your each & every word i appreciate that in you ❀️
Well whatever I did ..it also giving me some great memories that I never going to forget πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Ahh.. Now have no words lol lol ..πŸ˜†
Liv_silly thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Happy Birthday The Boss!

This is such a lovely funny and amazingly made thread, really if you get this on your birthday, you're really a special friend of topic maker! A job well done, Topic maker. Enjoyed reading it.

Thanks A lot..& no doubt he is..indeed a great friend😳
πŸ˜›
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, i guess I am a little late here. :(

Alhough almost all of my MB flied away, it was totally worth waiting for the first page to load.

Abso-f**king-lutely beautiful thread. :D

All those who helped make this thread, have done an extremely awesome job.
Couldnt have been better. :D

Especially you berry. :)

Happy birthday BOSS.
You know when people say, 'sometimes, there is so much in your head that you dont know where to start from.."
It's one of that moment for me.

Well, i'll wait for you at the adda. :p
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday and Have a Great One.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Hardy Bro. πŸ₯³
Nice thread Riya. 😳
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wish you a very happy birthday boss! U r a gem of a person n only deserve the best! Thank you for being my friend...now go troll n have fun! 😊
Liv_silly thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Chits_

Okay, i guess I am a little late here. :(

Alhough almost all of my MB flied away, it was totally worth waiting for the first page to load.

Abso-f**king-lutely beautiful thread. :D

All those who helped make this thread, have done an extremely awesome job.
Couldnt have been better. :D

Especially you berry. :)

Happy birthday BOSS.
You know when people say, 'sometimes, there is so much in your head that you dont know where to start from.."
It's one of that moment for me.

Well, i'll wait for you at the adda. :p

hey chits firstly thanks for coming here πŸ€— ..
& thanks alot glad you liked it ❀️