Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Happy Birthday Boss!!

I always confused you between lovefawad and fawadbae but I remember bumping into both of you earlier this year. Well thanks for your wishes I really appreciate it.
TheBoss thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

@TheBoss...long time, no see... Happy Birthday.

Well thank you for your kind wishes. Yes indeed long time and NO SEE. The last time you used to be that beautiful olympic now your dp is turned blackie and cant see nothing. 😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Boss :) Hope you had a good one!
TheBoss thumbnail

Thank you Bro. It was great to see that you came to wish me khusboo laga ke.
TheBoss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Happy Birthday Boss :) Hope you had a good one!

Hey. I had to double check your name to make sure it indeed is you. Thank you for your greetings, it means a lot coming from you. Regards
TheBoss thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Lol - There were a few bits that I was saving, as I wanted to post it in the thread. Finally have my WiFi access back! So sorry for the delay both to you and to Berry ji. The other bits are on the next thread.

A Birthday Card from me.
Lol - I'll bravely post a handwritten Card here. 😆

Thank you for all that you have done; over here and especially over there. I really loved this card and the goodness that you see here is nothing but your own reflection Cari. To be honest Im over rated but I shall accept all the good words that you throw at me lol. Yes the Miranda Kerr painting was quite good actually I cnt believe Sunshine still got to beat me to it :D The Superman with outside underwear just cracks me up so hard. 😆😆
TheBoss thumbnail

Thank you guys for all this. 😭
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Thank you for all that you have done; over here and especially over there. I really loved this card and the goodness that you see here is nothing but your own reflection Cari. To be honest Im over rated but I shall accept all the good words that you throw at me lol. Yes the Miranda Kerr painting was quite good actually I cnt believe Sunshine still got to beat me to it :D The Superman with outside underwear just cracks me up so hard. 😆😆

you're welcome. Lol..I'm on this one with you. Sunshines win was a fix. Lol... I'm telling you. You certainly found a fan in my partner. He can give serious drawing competition coz he can only draw stick people. Anything else looks like a nuclear drop. Bless. You shud post your gifts up. .. on the site. Lol.
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

@bold - Disappointed, i thought you liked me enough to take my name in real people - Fcuk u took that junk name- Wah! Surajmukhi - which mukh you're showing me ? 😡

this mukh I m showing you

plaster it on ur face and be jealous all ur life.. main pizza ki ho chuki huun.. just accept it now
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@boss and cari - what crap?? if I remember correctly it was only cari who voted for you .. your own friends all of them voted fr me lol and I only knew 2-3 people then even penny wasn't that close. I won fair and square ..

I am just leaving u two right now coz I don't wanna ruin your birthday, you can breathe and live like a real boss for this day.. and everybody knows talent kidhar chhupa hai, just don't make me mad now

nice card cari ..❤️