Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kulasya

Well his memories just got triggered when he saw Pooja again . And he doesn't love Tarika as much as Pooja. She is not soul mate for him. He likes her as she is good & time goes good with her & his proffession like that. So he loves her but in limit. He mentions it to Daya also in 1st scene . But in Pooja it's like film wala sachha pyar πŸ˜† Thanks 😊

Unforgettable first love types... πŸ˜†
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haffooo

Wow really sweet story thank god abhirika abhija nai hoi :D well done :)

Thank you so much 😊 Read your story also . It's great πŸ‘
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kulasya

Well his memories just got triggered when he saw Pooja again . And he doesn't love Tarika as much as Pooja. She is not soul mate for him. He likes her as she is good & time goes good with her & his proffession like that. So he loves her but in limit. He mentions it to Daya also in 1st scene . But in Pooja it's like film wala sachha pyar πŸ˜† Thanks 😊

ok😊
Phir bhi na mane mera dil 🀣
Aur haan...samjhane koshish krke faida nahi,..mere dimag mein jo ghus gaya...wo ghus gaya πŸ˜†
Aur wais bhi ye Pyar-wyar ka chakker always ulti sedhi hi hoti hai 🀣
Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

ok😊

Phir bhi na mane mera dil 🀣
Aur haan...samjhane koshish krke faida nahi,..mere dimag mein jo ghus gaya...wo ghus gaya πŸ˜†
Aur wais bhi ye Pyar-wyar ka chakker always ulti sedhi hi hoti hai 🀣

Ok πŸ˜†
Yes ye to sahi kaha. πŸ˜† Vo Aag ke dariya me vaisa dub vub ke jana hai vahich hai pyar 🀣 Aisa hai pyar vaisa hai pyar , na jane koi kaisa hai pyar 🀣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The story is well written but I can't imagine Abhi confused between T and that old flame Puja. πŸ˜”

I don't know... he never seems to be in love with T but I don't think he'll ditch her and go back to an old flame.

I also can't imagine Abhi saying he wants to dump his GF for a career. I think he would have managed both if he hadn't lost his memory.

Anyway, you're the writers and you have the creative liberty to write whatever you want. 😊

It's a nice attempt.
πŸ‘
Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

The story is well written but I can't imagine Abhi confused between T and that old flame Puja. πŸ˜”

I don't know... he never seems to be in love with T but I don't think he'll ditch her and go back to an old flame.

I also can't imagine Abhi saying he wants to dump his GF for a career. I think he would have managed both if he hadn't lost his memory.

Anyway, you're the writers and you have the creative liberty to write whatever you want. 😊

It's a nice attempt.
πŸ‘

Thank you so much 😊
He was clear about Tarika that she is good but also understands that he is not in love with her at whole & soul. Which he told Daya in 1st scene , But in Pooja it's other case .
I think & I have personally experienced it that people change with time . Abhijeet was little careerist at that time . But he is basically good guy with some flaws ( We have taken our liberties to shape the story ) & he already understood his mistake . And at the last scene he is even guiding someone against his mistake. So he became mature with time . He is not perfect. He is human being with his flaws 😊 ( Again my interpretation. As I don't like full white or full black characters)
Edited by kulasya - 8 years ago
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Who made those siggies? ain? they should be punished 😈 😈 😈
siggies are so good, so good and so good that I had to keep one day for looking at those marvelous siggies and next day I read the text part πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Awesome job with both siggies and tag πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

over all idea of the story is good. A guy ignoring his love for sake of career and realizes his mistakes later πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. It was a nice attempt. I really liked the final convo b/w Pooja and Abhijeet as well as the last bureau scene.

But the plot needed a deeper dive as the story is about Abhijeet and OC. Since OC character is new to reader, it's hard to relate and go with flow with no deeper dive. Tarika part was not even necessary for the plot and also remembering the girl out of no where or remembering only her even though rest of memory is lost is not so practical. Continuous treatments that Abhijeet went through producing the results would have been more practical. Also why Pooja was not married since college was not explained either.
Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

Who made those siggies? ain? they should be punished 😈 😈 😈
siggies are so good, so good and so good that I had to keep one day for looking at those marvelous siggies and next day I read the text part πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Awesome job with both siggies and tag πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

over all idea of the story is good. A guy ignoring his love for sake of career and realizes his mistakes later πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. It was a nice attempt. I really liked the final convo b/w Pooja and Abhijeet as well as the last bureau scene.

But the plot needed a deeper dive as the story is about Abhijeet and OC. Since OC character is new to reader, it's hard to relate and go with flow with no deeper dive. Tarika part was not even necessary for the plot and also remembering the girl out of no where or remembering only her even though rest of memory is lost is not so practical. Continuous treatments that Abhijeet went through producing the results would have been more practical. Also why Pooja was not married since college was not explained either.

Thank you so much 😊 Siggies & designs were all done by Abhisheking πŸ‘ About the story part yes I do agree with you in some points. Especially even I already felt after writing the story that Abhi & Pooja love needed to be more developed. But the story idea came very late in my mind . So I couldn't give much time😭 And also I was writing love story first time . SoπŸ˜› Thanks for your valuable suggestions😊
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@BT Thanks for appreciating the siggies. 😳

Thanks for the reviews, people. There was a pressure on us as this is a contest. Also, neither of us wrote love stories. So,the love story couldn't take a deeper dive. We hope you all understand it. πŸ˜›
Kulasya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhisheking

@BT Thanks for appreciating the siggies. 😳

Thanks for the reviews, people. There was a pressure on us as this is a contest. Also, neither of us wrote love stories. So,the love story couldn't take a deeper dive. We hope you all understand it. πŸ˜›

Neither written love story & nor have any personal experience, πŸ˜› Still don't have gf πŸ˜†