Kitna Bakwaas Show kar diya.. Instead of showing kids.. SURI SURI

rohity1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kya bakwaas show lag raha hai ab.. dekhne ka dil bhi nahi karta
Bacho ko toh dikha hi nahi rahe bus SURI ka drama dikhate rehte hai

Parvarish naam rakha hai toh bhai bacho ke baare mein dikhao kuch.. Bore kar diya SURI SURI SURI ko dikha ke.. TIME WASTE SHOW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but i think its a nice show, they tell us the story of jassi at the moment, she is facing her fears and suri is her mother, what would be her take on this, how she react how she handle her family and this truth that came out,
kids will be shown just like they were shown b4, parents is a part of kids parvarish so so far the show is good.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha I have quit watching and I just visit the forum sometimes to get a vague idea on what is going on in the show. I didn't make early judgements and gave time to the show, but I don't find it anyway near Season 1. So yeah, I'd rather watch Season 1 repeat telecast on Sony Pal, than this season :P
Trust me, this season would have been wayyy better if equal importance would have been given to Jogi-Kulvinder, Ria- Simran -Raj , than to just focus on Jassi- Suri stuff. The show basically just revolves around Jassi, her problems and how Suri solves her problems- and other kids are given much lesser importance.
ronshaan thumbnail
well i never watched the 1st season, yeah they are focusing on jassi at the moment, i guess it will take time them to focus on others as wel..
rohity1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

sorry but i think its a nice show, they tell us the story of jassi at the moment, she is facing her fears and suri is her mother, what would be her take on this, how she react how she handle her family and this truth that came out,

kids will be shown just like they were shown b4, parents is a part of kids parvarish so so far the show is good.

You dint watch season 1 that's why you are saying this

Season 1 was 1000 times better than this season.. Seriously I have stopped watching it on TV.. It is like wasting my 30 mins of valuable time but I am still following the show on Youtube.. Each episode in Youtube is of 20 mins only and I watch it at 2x speed.. I hardly waste 10 mins for this crap show now... It is so slow that I can even watch this at 3x speed..

They are stretching Jassi-Suri melodrama for no reason.. I would love to see more of Ria & Jogi... Jogi is too funny and I want to see more of him.. Even Ria & Aditya are good.. but I'm fed up of seeing SURI & only SURI on this show...

I will keep watching it at 2x speed so that I only waste only 10 mins of my precious time.. Agar SURI ko dikhaana band na kiya yeh logo ne toh Youtube par bhi dekhna band kar dunga for sure...

Someone please convery my message to makers of this show :P.. I want to see KIDS.. There are more than 20 serials where I can see adults like SURI but there is only one show that can show KIDS
ronshaan thumbnail
hmm i guess u r right
i like to see the kids story as well...
lets see how they improve their show.
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Henceforth, i quit the show..!!
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree they are showing suri and only suri. Yesterda y episode was the limit .
The 1st part where they showed the crying girls dead body covered wid white cloth and the school kids scared that was good scene plus Jogi frustration scene and riya talking to simran on the house steps were also very good .
The rest where they had gone to child care dept and the drama there was very boring
.pls cvs show school scenes more . I like all the school kids scenes riya dolly aditya Jogi jassi and their friends scenes . Pls show the school kids scenes more . Teenage drama is way better
rohity1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

I agree they are showing suri and only suri. Yesterda y episode was the limit .

The 1st part where they showed the crying girls dead body covered wid white cloth and the school kids scared that was good scene plus Jogi frustration scene and riya talking to simran on the house steps were also very good .
The rest where they had gone to child care dept and the drama there was very boring
.pls cvs show school scenes more . I like all the school kids scenes riya dolly aditya Jogi jassi and their friends scenes . Pls show the school kids scenes more . Teenage drama is way better

Same my thoughts... we want to see school kids... ADULTS hi dekhne ho toh 100 bakwaas show hai dekhne ko woh na dekhe...

Pata nahi school kids kab dikhayenge... Jogi, Ria - dono bahut awesome hai but hardly 1 minute ka screen space milta hai dono ko
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Exactly. Ria and Jogi are the entertaining ones, but they HARDLY get any screenspace. In one of the first few episodes, we had Jogi solving the Rubic's cube really fast- and when Jassi notices it, he puts that away. It is like he is really talented- but neither he announces it nor anyone actually sees it in him. There should be some track when his hidden talent is brought out and everyone acknowledges it. Same goes for Ria- she is a bit behind in studies, but she rocks a lot of things- but they are hardly given any credit except for once. There should be some track regarding that too.
But nahiii! Makers ko toh Jassi ko mahaaan banana hai. And Suri ko Extra- Maha-Mahaan!