Why we still love VSR (Taher Shabbir)

umamurthy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes After a long long time I am making this post I want to express my views on this last day of this year 2015  Yes the character VSR is such an inspiring one now also ppl remember with Nothings tough  When so many shows were opting for negative male lead showing them as manipulative adamant then nauc introduced a male lead as an inspiring  and always respecting women and an ace shooter this was indeed a great change in television scenario  He came and conquered VSR dialogues became instant hit among the audience and he got so many fans and with this there came a rockstar Taher Shabbir  He lived this character and we fans started interacting with him in fb and twitter and we came to know that he is not different infact Taher is more inspiring that his character He treated his fans as his friends Whenever he has got time he used to like our tweets and give his opinion also  After so much happened to him in this show he never expressed any hatred towards PH or his co-actors infact during ID he invited all his co-stars to his shop and gave treat  He respects all his co-actors and coming to fans when his short film is released he invited all his fans in twitter and fb  When one of his fan went to Australia for treatment (Cancer) he personally tweeted and posted in fb his wishes and asking his fans to pray for her His tweets r always inspiring and he never blocks us and daily for his fans it became a habit to see atleast one fav(star) from him It gives us energy So on behalf of Taher and his fans I wish this forum an advanced Happy new year May god bless with all ur wishes  and one wish of mine is to see Taher shabbir in a lead role with gud PH with a wonderful co-stars 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angleomi thumbnail
Happy new year diii...yes my every day start with his like on insta...how many like I got from him, I don't know... he is my super star,my sunshine.. he likes all pic related him or not...even 16 December I post a pic related our victory day (I live in Bangladesh) he liked that pic too....no one can't take his place...
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
VSR was an unique character in tv industry! he was cheated by ill-fate but he didn't cheat anyone! his last word in the serial was too good where he said to vasu, his mother "agar koi aap k saath bura karta hai toh phir aap uski saath bura nehi kar sakte!" the word touched my heart, even there's a long list of VSR's dialogues!
coming to TAHER SHABBIR!...He is literally a good person! you know uma di once an idiot tweet him a slang when VSR turned grey! he replied :LOT's of HUGs and KISSES!😊 when our friend kitty became seriously ill he made a post on his fb page ONE OF US kitty is seriously ill! he always treat his fans not as fans but as family!

coming to his carrier, taher shabir today what he is, completely on his own achievement! he didn't have any backup family! who can play crucial role behind his publicity! he doesn't have to keep paid fans for own's promoting! huh! you know what I mean! so he was he is he will remain our inspiration for years! 😊

Edited by sunet27 - 8 years ago
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
VIRAJ SINGH RATHOD SUCH AN ICONIC CHARACTER ONSCREEN TILL DATE👏

TAHER SHABBIR WAS PERFECT FOR THAT ROLE I THANK NAUC BODHI TREE PRODUCTIONS STAR PLUS FOR GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON WHO JUST CONQUERED OUR HEARTS WITH HIS PERSONALITY NOT ONLY OFFSCREEN BUT ONSCREEN TOO

LOVE U TAHER❤️I WISH U A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR MAY ALL UR DESIRES BE FULFILLED AND ALSO U FIND UR LADYLOVE SOON WISH TO SEE U AS A DULHA SOON I WANT THIS YEAR TO BEST FOR U YAAR PROFESSIONALLY AS WELL ASPERSONALLY MAY U BESTOWED BY GOD'S GRACE FOREVER DEAR😳

I WISH ALL THE FORUMWASIS A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR AHEAD WISHING U SUCCESS IN YOUR ENDEAVUORS 👍🏼
Edited by AISHU183 - 8 years ago
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ishqnme thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
ishqnme thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
ishqnme thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
ishqnme thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
umamurthy thumbnail
An Inspiring Character Viraj Singh Rathod Yes he never told lies he always helped nishas cousins like umesh in his marriage kirti also he is a gem character and in the real Taher he is more inspiring than his character always interacting with his fans giving them respect Admirable personality  aur   Isse kahte hain Most inspiring personality aur hume koi poll nahin chahiyeh prove karne