Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

God i was so excited for this film..I was hoping they start with this if they finally finish JJ and manage to release it πŸ˜† But Aamir Khan had to interfere πŸ˜†

There is no confirmations from Ranbir that he is doing it...and JJ is talking ages to complete..will JJ get released next year?
Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj80

this looks interesting...Jay Dey,his directorial Barf and Farhan's next...if these rumors r true then the list of films looks interesting...

Already line lambi wn il he do this biopic
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raj80

There is no confirmations from Ranbir that he is doing it...and JJ is talking ages to complete..will JJ get released next year?

God knows..They should just shelve the film πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aamir is a good actor but now that I think about it, from the young generation Adi could've been given this role.
And OMG I didn't know deepika is related to Guru dutt. He made movies with waheeda and became so obsessed with her that deepika turn out to look like her. Dp looks like waheedaπŸ˜†
Edited by Terenaina - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I hope this film is made...rather a Kishore Kumar biopic than a Sanjay Dutt one. Kishore Kumar was a very crazy but talented guy. Dont want people like Sanjay Dutt glamorized even more.
642126 thumbnail
Kishore Kumar had a weird personal life.

He had run ins with Govt and industry bigwigs too.

Not sure if his family will allow a film on him.

Aamir doesn't suit this role. He was better suited for the Guru Dutt biopic which was rumoured in 2009.
Loonaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooow news but I don't think so , after dangal aamir will not repeat same type movie , there's rumors about farhan akhtar next, imtiaz ali next , sajid nadiadwala we don't know what he will choose?
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

God i was so excited for this film..I was hoping they start with this if they finally finish JJ and manage to release it πŸ˜† But Aamir Khan had to interfere πŸ˜†

Didn't they shelve this one? This was the only project of Ranbir's I was excited for once JJ become a train-wreck and the trailer for Tamasha dropped.πŸ˜† And voila, its not getting made.πŸ˜†

And if the article is true, it does say that Aamir checked with Ranbir first. So if he was interested in doing this, he wouldn't have given him the go ahead, would he?
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

That's wt already 2 movies they died
One more same end don't want na

Welll...If Deepika does Waheeda role, then obviously both will not die..😊😊
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

I knw abt first version
Second version lilbt wr waheeda used him for her career

But not aware of religion change thing
But he really loved n very obsessive abt waheeda I think that's y he didn't move on further
Which made his wife insecure suspicious
Finally both lifes gone 😭

Madhubala folio story also SAMe na

Madhubala's was different , the commonality factor is 'hysterical reactions' other than that Madhubala was on rebound and dying when Kishore married her... It is said that Kishore and Madhubala never had any conjugal bliss cuz Madhubala's health prevented it...