ARIYA OS: LONG DRIVE

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
=============================================
LONG DRIVE

Riya was seating in hall of Rawte mansion with all ladies of house.

They all were busy in chatting and applying mehendi to their hands for coming teez. It was almost 11.30 in night.

She was feeling sleepy; her hands were also paining by keeping stretched out for so long. She just wanted all this to over soon so that she can go to bed for getting much needed sleep.

Her phone buzzed indicating arrival of new message. She thought to ignore as her both hands were covered with mehendi.

It continued buzzing for some more time indicating arrival of new messages. She thought it must be something important from her friend.

She looks here and there to ask help from someone. Everyone was busy in their work, when she saw Arjun descending down stairs. His eyes were fixed on her form. That look on his face puzzled her.
Brushing her thought she decided to take his help. Calling him she asks him to open messages for her.

Without speaking a word, he did as told. So unlike Arjun she thought.

Showing her mobile screen which quoted text by sender she knew very well, "Wrap everything in 10 minutes and come to parking. I'm waiting. Don't tell anyone" he left the place hurriedly not letting her chance to speak anything.

She was confused by his behaviour and by the text she received.
Arguing with herself on whether to go and meet the person or not, for some time she chose first option.

Telling Ayesha that she is done with her mehendi and going to her room, she sneaked out of house and went to parking with number of questions rising in her heart.

There he was waiting for her, leaning on car with that serious look on his face. Reaching near him she asked him, in one breath, "Kya hua ARJUN? Koi problem hai?"

Without answering to her Arjun kept looking at her. She was the most beautiful person he has ever come across. That pink sleeveless anarkali dress gifted by him was making her look more angelic and her mehendi adoring beautifully on her full hands. Her face glowing in moonlight, her long waist length hairs flying due to chill wind, few tendrils coming across her face were making her look like an angel, his angel his mind corrected. How he wish to just keep on staring her like this, forever.

"Kya hua? Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Kuch laga hai?" Riya asked breaking his trance.

He started taking slow steps towards her increasing her heartbeats. His eyes were shining with the love for her. He always made her feel the most special and important person of his life. Now also his intense gaze did the same. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Blush started appearing on her face making her cheeks go red and her mind blank with the intensity his eyes held. She downcast her eyes not able to met his intense one.

He was watching her every expression with the amusement. She never fails to amaze him with her actions. He loves to see lioness became shy in his presence. He always loves to see this shade of hers which was only reserved for him.

He was mad at her few moments before when he was restlessly waiting for her to arrive in room. Nowadays sleep will be far away without her in his arms, and when today she didn't showed up when he has clearly told that he needs her besides him when he was at home after a weeklong trip away from home , his anger overpowered his senses.

Missing her presence for a week had left him with restlessness and when he wanted to spend some quality time alone with her, his wife was hell bent on avoiding him. One look at her face and he felt his anger vanishing. Her presence acts like a smoothing balm on his heart which was aching for its other half.

He stopped only a step away from her sending her heartbeats on rollercoaster ride. Slowly raising his one hand at her face level he tucked few tendrils behind her ear that were blocking his views, brushing his fingers over her skin in process.

A sudden wave of pleasure passed through her body receiving his touch on her skin after so long. It gave Goosebumps to her.

Keeping index finger under her chin he made her face him, their eyes locked and the world came to halt. They were staring into each other's eyes drowning into the love which they held.

Arjun broke the contact first and leaning forward he whispered huskily in her ear, "Long Drive?"

Riya who was already losing in the sensation of his touch, lost it when his cologne hit her senses at his, this much proximity. She could only nod in return.

On the other hand Arjun's state was no better, when her only name lits up his world, accelerates his heartbeat and here being so close to her
He opened the passenger door for her and made her sit inside. After locking door of her side he took driving seat and drove off into the silent streets of Mumbai.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on previous OS.
Sorry I'm not sending PM guys as I'm updating from my mobile.
Hope you understand.
There was a small request from my side guys. I've heard that prayers do miracles, for praying you do not need to know them for whom you are praying. Prayers are listened and granted by God if you pray from your heart. I wanted you to take some moments for praying the wellbeing of someone very dear to me suffering from health issues.
If you feel you are prayers can bless someone with good health then give just a moment of your schedule for praying.
THANK YOU!
=============================================

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful OS