Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MSIKura

I miss this beautifully written story so much.

Thank you for this PM.

Please update soon.

Thanks a ton !!!! it means a lot to me...

Take care.
nirvisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It's a fab update dear..
Nandu will surely meet manik as they are HUMSAFARS
Sonalmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!! This story is different n always leaves a beatiful impression whenever I read ... I like the way u hv maintained the original character of manik n nandini till now... Manik is little impulsive but down to earth n emotional person while nandini is strong n knows to keep her emotions under check... I hope I got them right as I get it from the story till now... Her parents have Finally realised that their daughter true happiness lies with manik... Arav was a great help here... I thoroughly enjoyed it,too good!! Pls continue soon... Thanks for the pm... 😊 😊

I really appreciate the way u reply to all the comments,u r really sweet... I apologize for late comment, I have my exams in may,so m little busy...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

after long time finally got an update... 😃
Arav is a genuine & true friend.. nandini's parents now understand that manik was changed...he genuinely loves their daughter... nandini was emotionally draining seeing the flat's paper..& thought of working with malhotra industries...seriously you beautifully penned everyone's emotional states especially nandini... update was superb... can't wait for next chapter...update soon...

Yeah its been a long time, but now i'll try to be regular again... Well, at times in life we all need a push to realise certain things... Nandini's parents got that push when they saw the honesty in Manik's words and how Aarav tried to convince them... This is just the beginning...

Nandini's feelings will be revealed slowly... in next chapter they'll be meeting again... let's see how things go ahead...

I might take 2 chapters just to set the storyline for the 2nd part of their journey...

Thanks a lot...

Lots of Love

Ankita
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasmanan

I m sorry now...I m angry on nandini family...enough na...I now they r worried as daughter parents...but if ur daughter is dying day by day n is not happy...n not smiling...then they r not caring but r Orthodox...at least now understand how that boy is loving their daughter...madly...its our tendency if our son or daughter had past we expected from other that they should accept n forget it...but when it comes to accept from them they tell about sanskar n all...feeling bad for nandini...she has to go soo much bcoz of both manik n her parents...I m angry on nandini dad how can tell yes for working with MM even though they know how sad n awkward n sad is she for working with them

Hi,

Firstly please do not say sorry, you have every right to display your views, ok 😊... well, i can't comment right now about her parents and answer your thoughts coz i still haven't depicted anything from Nandini's side and her parents in these 10 months... So, it will be very early for me to comment... Just wait for 2-3 chapters so that i can make you aware of every aspect... hope that will help your anger to lower down right...

You are completely right on the sankar thing... that's one of the reasons i had penned Aarav's conversation where he questions them if their kids had a past like that...

Actually, at times in life you need a push to accept certain things and that's what happens to a lot of people...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasmanan

ur story is mist realistic emotional lovely. ...love is not just sex but emotional connection is ur story theme...I loved it...hats off...for such wonderful...awesome n mind blowing...n understanding...story...I m fan of u

Thank you so much for the kind words, but trust me i just narrate what i feel... i always had a belief to keep the characters real, their emotions should be just as the way some people react around us...

Thanks again.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: absnads

awesome update...

at last nanduz parents r regretting their decision...
nanduz going to work for malhotra industries...
waiting for manan meet...
pls continue soon...

Thanks a lot... your words mean a lot to me... Manik and Nandini will meet in next chapter.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

Thanks for pm.. 😊
Update was amazing. Actual struggle begins now. unknown to known one behave like one 😊

Thanks a lot... just as i said you are a good analyst 😳... so let's see what happens next, pakka won't let you down...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istandformyself

Wow so u finally updated n trust wht an update. Again u gave a new but interesting twist...seems some fireworks in near future...but d best part was nandus state at araavs house whn he was talking to manik. D way u described her holding bck her sobs was amazing...loved d update to d core.btw whn r u flying

Thanks a lot... your words mean so much to me and you know that... hhmmm fireworks will be there maybe in Chapter 28 😉... next chapter i have set the premise for the story again... You know you are the only person who noticed Nandini's ways to stop her emotions to flow... such understanding comes with time and i knew you will for sure notice it...

Hey i am flying at 1:30 p.m. on 2nd March from here to Mumbai... Will message you when i reach...

Thanks again.

Lots of Love

Ankita
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow finally m sure manan will meet again nd wil come close...
Manan separation is nw really painful...

Please update new part soon