Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awsum chapter di...uh r back wid a bang...
Everything was so beautifully described...
As a reader i could automatically feel da departure pain n longing of both of dem..
At some point I wanna blame MANIK for not being so considerate enough of leaving his love lyk dat...leaving g her alone in darkness...but yes deep down I kno he is kno where at fault ...he is equally suffering...
So who to blame actually... I guess no one...at some tym no matter how strong or mighty one is...or how smartly we hav designed every plan for ourselves but dere is a sumting called destiny ...on which we r absolutely helpless...it may be a blessing for sum while a curse for others...
But atleast dere is a ray of hope amidst this thunderstorm on seing da guilt stricken caring parents... This is where MANIK n Nandini won...dere pure n innocent love have bound dem to rethink about dere decision...
Uh hav very well portrayed dat one shud not alwaz go by FIRST IMPRESSION IS DA LAST IMPRESSION saying...
Though MANIK was at folly in da past...but one shud just not stick to da negative side...n see da positive aspects too..
Hope her parents realize his sincerity n genuineness towards her..
Really looking forward for da next update...Nandini working wid da malhotras is sumwat a positive step of dem coming together again...
Great chapter it was...
Continue soon.. Tc

shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update di
aarav intentionally taking manik's name infront of nandini😉
nandini is unable to control her emotions😔
she didin't even talked with manik😒
don't know how she will react when she meets manik
manik send those flat papers for her😊
hope nandini's parents change their decision🤔
aarav is true friend of nandini
he talked to her parents about manik
nandini was avoiding deal with malhotra industriesErmm
but her dad agreed to it
eagerly waiting for manan's meet
thanks di for continuing it soon
thanks for pm di
take care

forumlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsm yaar
Waitng for d face off
I hope nandinis parent except their relation soon
Please update soon waiting
ps_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooww di

Woow

Woowww

Wese promo ws galf of the ch

Bt end me nandibi k dad ne jo kiyaaa

Tat ws a shockk

Nw drz a hope

Amaziinngg ch di :)
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: parimala94

Nandini wil wrk wit malhotra industries! Cool! Awesome chapter!
Update soon!

Yes, she will work with them now... Next chapter will be Manik and Nandini meeting each other...😊 .

Thanks a lot.

Take care.

ankita_t thumbnail

Thanks a lot...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetamandaliya

Amazing update .. Manik so caring Ya.. May be nandini is confused because if his dad's behavior...
M feeling very positive.. Something good will happen.. .
Please update soon.. .

Thank you so much... Nandini is a bit startled by her father's words when he gave his consent to Vivek that she'll work with Malhotra Industries...Things will now unfold in coming chapters.

Take care.
MSIKura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I miss this beautifully written story so much.

Thank you for this PM.

Please update soon.
ritzsubu1204 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chap but I thought of more of nandini emotion to b seen ... Let's see wats in next chap..
update soon
archu_asok thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Nandini's pov was well penned. Hats off. Her pain and hurtful state was well shown.nandini's moments with little nandini were blissful.wow nandini's parents got to know about manik changed for good.he truly loves nandini. Omg nandini to work with manik.that will be mindblowing. Eagerly waiting for manan's meet and nandini's reaction. Continue soon.this story is getting interesting. Love to read more. Can't wait for their meet.
Coming to the story right from the start way u penned it was commendable. Each and every update was beautifully penned. Manan's bond was well shown from strangers to lovers.every step of manan was well penned.I must say u r an expert in penning all kind of emotions especially humour.love bappa's scenes with manan.
start from way nandini consoled manik in their introduction scene.,Manik's gradual fall for nandini due to her beautifully heart and soft behaviour,Fab4's teasing sessions,Nandini's past was so emotional and well penned. Hats off,Aarav and nandini's friendly moments,nandini and aarav's meet after ages,little nandini and nandini's moments, Manan's love realisation and confession and especially each and every manan's moments were beautifully penned. U r an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
Update soon.thanks for pm
Keep writing
Stay blessed😊
Edited by archu_asok - 8 years ago