Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayanti7278 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OK that was an ultimate cliff hanger for me!!!

Awesome chapter...
Manik's manofying session was super cute!!!

And I loved this,part

"Nandini- yeh impulsive behaviour nahi chalega aage se... tum harr week mujhe dinner pe le jaoge... hhmmm shopping jab mein bolu... You will always agree to what I say... Aur ha yeh Lipstick se naam likha nahi chalega, I want you to get my name tattooed there.
I instantly agreed to all her demands but instead of getting happy she slapped on my hand. "What, I agreed na to all your terms..."
Nandini- I don't believe this, how can you agree to all my unreasonable demands, not right Manik... (She again slept and placed her hand on his cheek) Manik, you don't have to do all this, you don't need to agree to whatever I say... I want us to do things together, take decisions mutually."

This was so beautiful yaa !!!

And Manan's unique kiss was super awesome...

Eagerly waiting for the next part...
rajirock123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear that was awesome update finally nandu mangayi and their kiss is so cute and 10 momths leap waiting for next part thanks for pm and dont end so soon pls countinue the story and congrates for new thread
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved every part of it.except the ending.But it's not your fault it's me who only want to keep reading
nandininiti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
u deserve it
u wrote exceptionally beautiful
the song and manan were so cute
kiss with scarf
leap of 10 months
dhrulya marriage but what about manan
is something happened to nandini?
lots of questions
not able to wait
update soon
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nandininiti

congrats for the new thread
u deserve it
u wrote exceptionally beautiful
the song and manan were so cute
kiss with scarf
leap of 10 months
dhrulya marriage but what about manan
is something happened to nandini?
lots of questions
not able to wait
update soon

Hi,

Thank you so much... 😊... I am sorry but i am not that good on mushy things... but i'll try 😆...

HHmmm coming to the leap you'll come to know from time to time about it... Dhruv and Aliya's wedding has been fixed... but, before that loads to happen...😉 and yes continuation of their past too is important...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

loved every part of it.except the ending.But it's not your fault it's me who only want to keep reading

Hi,

Glad you liked it... hhmmm ending was important to be like that... the story needs to progress a bit and then again travel back in time...

You want to keep reading is huge compliment for me... THANK YOU for that...😊

Take care.
sabi_anamika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for next update
continue soon
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabi_anamika

waiting for next update
continue soon

will continue soon..thanks 😊
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajirock123

Hey dear that was awesome update finally nandu mangayi and their kiss is so cute and 10 momths leap waiting for next part thanks for pm and dont end so soon pls countinue the story and congrates for new thread

Hi,

i'm glad you liked the chapter and you found their way ok kissing cute... actually, even i did find it cute 😳.. Nandini was shy so she kept scarf between their lips... this scarf holds a lot of importance in chapters ahead...

Leap was important at this stage of the story just a glimpse of future and then we'll resume from their 'FIRST KISS'... and then the past will continue...

Thank you so much...😊

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayanti7278

OK that was an ultimate cliff hanger for me!!!

Awesome chapter...
Manik's manofying session was super cute!!!

And I loved this,part

"Nandini- yeh impulsive behaviour nahi chalega aage se... tum harr week mujhe dinner pe le jaoge... hhmmm shopping jab mein bolu... You will always agree to what I say... Aur ha yeh Lipstick se naam likha nahi chalega, I want you to get my name tattooed there.
I instantly agreed to all her demands but instead of getting happy she slapped on my hand. "What, I agreed na to all your terms..."
Nandini- I don't believe this, how can you agree to all my unreasonable demands, not right Manik... (She again slept and placed her hand on his cheek) Manik, you don't have to do all this, you don't need to agree to whatever I say... I want us to do things together, take decisions mutually."

This was so beautiful yaa !!!

And Manan's unique kiss was super awesome...

Eagerly waiting for the next part...

Hi,

Thanks a lot...😊 i'm glad you liked it...and their unique FIRST KISS...😳...

Take care...