Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: parimala94

very cute update!!!...

Thank you so much...😊
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohai121

Thnq for d pm...happy new year...n again thnq for updating on d first day of year...so finally manan sorted dere misundrstndng ..oh goddd dere frst kiss wid d scraf quite interesting !!!! Now it will b fun to c how manik will approach nandu's parents for marriage n especially her mother...waiting eagerly for next update

Thanks a lot...😊... yes they had sorted their misunderstanding...glad you liked their unique FIRST KISS πŸ˜†... Hhmmm but before he approaches her family a lot to happen in the next part of CHAPTER 21 (B)... will update soon...πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annieeeiee

That scarf...okay but NANDINI kahan hai????? Where?

The curiosity is killing me. Sachiii.
They are adorable. After so many ups and downs babies arw together. But it is flash back.

Present ka kyaaa? What is happening. I wanna know.
Please. Please x100

Amazing story.
Keep writing. :)

Hi,

I am really sorry but can't answer your question right now... you have to wait for a couple of more chapters after we finish CHAPTER 21...

Glad you liked them being together...😊

Thank you soo much...

Take care...
Drashtiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk. .the kiss. .aww
manan time was so good and then the morning convo. .
'Baby' manik's favourite word. .
Lol
her parents are too understanding and happy that finally her daughter will stay with them little did they knw all this is for our majnu manik. .hehe
that dance. .aww hope they both stay dis happy forever. .
then nandu crying in flight. .i guess noone can win nandu in crying. .
I wonder jab nandu london jaiyegi to manik ka kya haal hoga
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi116

Awesome update loved their first kiss that was unique scarf wali kiss pls don't separate manan I hope u r not planning that I'm waiting to see their after marriage romance

Hi,

Thank you so much and i am extremely happy to know that you liked the chapter... glad you liked the scarf Kiss...πŸ˜†...

Thank you so much...

Take care...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

Awww their 1st kiss... 😳
manik took nandu's scarf... manik is full packet of sweetness & cuteness... πŸ˜†
hehehe devika πŸ˜‰ she was irritating for manik but full of fun for me.. πŸ˜†
seriously update was full of love... I loved nandini's dialogue... 😊
nandini was so happy... love & lots of happiness is in the air... 😳 update next part soon... happy new year once again... πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Eetu,

Thank you so much for all the support and motivation...😊... Yes, he took that scarf with him and that's why it was with him always...

Yeah, even i miss Devika's character...πŸ˜†... her madness was awesome...

Yes, Nandini was happy afteralll her life had changed after Manik came into her life...😳...

Thank you once again...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanf

It waz a very lovely update... I mean awww...dey r so pure..so ethereal...a virtual hug for writing it down so beautifully...

I don't kno why but I started crying while reading da update...I got emotional... Plzz never separate dem...never ever...dey need 2 be wid each other forever..
Thankuh for such a wonderful update..
Happy new year..

Hi,

Thank you so much...😊... I am elated as well as sad after reading your comment... I am elated to know you liked their pure love and sad coz my writing made you cry while reading the update... Sorry about it...

I am deeply touched by your comments... Thank you...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: ps_angel

Soo cuteee

N soo lovelyyy
Reallyyy

Luved everything

No wrds

Lovedd it :) :)

Hi LIL ANGEL,

So Finally the update is here... Happy...😊... I am going to update the other 2 parts of the chapter too soon... πŸ˜‰

I am so glad you liked the chapter... Hope your dee was ok...

Lots of Love...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: flo205

Amazing update dear.

Plz accept my buddy request

Hi,

Thank you so much...😊... I have accepted your request... hope you had a good start to your new year...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: archu_asok

Awesome update. First kiss was mindblowing. Nandini and her parents convo was fabulous they understood her and respected her decision. Omg manik took the scarf with him aww that was an blissful one.manan's convo at airport was phenomenal.Totaly loved this update. eagerly waiting for next update. Thanks for pm.

Keep writing.
Stay blessed.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. HAVE A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD😊

hi,

Thank you for all the support and motivation... it means a lot to me... you have no idea i gathered myself again to write this story only after reading your message and of others... So, thank you for helping me make a wise decision...😊

I'm dammm happy to know you liked the chapter and the bond between Nandini and her parents...😊
Yes, Manik took the scarf with him and that's how he always keep with him, his memory of his FIRST KISS...😳... Glad you liked Nandini's conversation with Manik as she is finally opening up...

Thank you once again...

Take care.