Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice cs
manik has such a cute and adorable family...
same like my family...truly lovable...but i have more members in my family๐Ÿ˜‰
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by shoana - 8 years ago
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazingg cs
Update soon
Happy new year
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhillon90

Amazingg cs
Update soon
Happy new year

Happy New Year...๐Ÿ˜Š...thanks a lot.

Will be updating soon...๐Ÿ˜‰
archu_asok thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome character sketch. The way u explained their character was mindblowing and blissful. Manik was blessed with a perfect family who supports and pampers him alot.eagerly waiting for next update.
Keep writing.
Stay blessed๐Ÿ˜Š
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: etuu

HAPPY NEW YEAR ๐Ÿ˜†

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanoNikki

Continue soon happy new year

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... ๐Ÿ˜Š
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoana

nice cs
manik has such a cute and adorable family...
same like my family...truly lovable...but i have more members in my family๐Ÿ˜‰
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family๐Ÿ˜Š

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... ๐Ÿ˜Š... i'm glad you liked his family and i am more than happy to know that you a lovely family like his...๐Ÿ˜Š... Will continue soon...New Year's update.๐Ÿ˜‰
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: archu_asok

Awesome character sketch. The way u explained their character was mindblowing and blissful. Manik was blessed with a perfect family who supports and pampers him alot.eagerly waiting for next update.

Keep writing.
Stay blessed๐Ÿ˜Š

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... ๐Ÿ˜Š...Thank you so much... ๐Ÿ˜Š

NEW YEAR'S Update will be up soon...๐Ÿ˜‰
ps_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
manish + avantika=manik
:P :P

updte the chappy soon di :)
ankita_t thumbnail

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY...๐Ÿ˜Š

C.S. of Malhotra Family is on Page 14...

CHAPTER 21 (A)

PAINTED MY WORLD WITH RED...

(PAST CONTINUED...)

I felt a slight touch; it was her soft and delicate lips just slightly placed on mine with that scarf in between. Our breaths mingled and we stayed like that, her lips gently on mine with no moment... it was blissful to feel her... I slightly parted my lips and took her lips in mine and traced my hand on her waist. Tears escaped her eyes on my cheeks.

I flipped our positions and I came on top of her without breaking our kiss. I broke the kiss and removed the scarf that was between our lips. Nandini had her eyes closed and I just admired her serene face... I entwined our fingers and Nandini's breath became uneven, her delicate lips were shivering and I held her fingers more tightly... She whispered my name with her eyes closed and it awakened the desires inside me...

I got close to her lips and again gently placed my lips on hers and took her lips for a soulful kiss. She slowly responded with slightly parting her lips and we poured our love into our kiss. She freed her hands from mine and traversed her fingers in my hair and I held her waist tightly.

Our kiss was gentle yet it had passion and we kissed each other till we were out of breath. I looked at Nandini and her eyes were still closed and her cheeks had turn red... I smiled and whispered in her ear... "Look at me Nandini...Please..." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me and tears started to roll down... I gently kissed her eyes and then again looked into her eyes with all the love I had for..." Kuch bologi nahi... it was our FIRST KISS..."

She gently placed her hand on my cheek and gazed into my eyes with a smile on her lips... Tears were still there in her eyes and her expressive eyes told me the depth of her feelings for me...

Nandini- Thank you for making feel so special Manik...

I kissed the hand she had placed on my cheek and spoke to her... "You made my life beautiful... You are my life Nandini..." She started crying with a smile and I wiped her tears... She kept gazing into my eyes..."Don't cry Nandini... Please... Did I do something wrong..." She frowned on my statement and pouted her lips in annoyance...She flipped our position that left me startled...

She then smiled over my lips and then placed her lips on mine to assure me that I hadn't done anything wrong... Her gentle kiss was enough to tell me what I meant for her and that she trusted me with herself.

Nandini- you can never do anything wrong with me Manik... I trust you more than myself...

I smiled on listening to her and then she rested her head on my chest and I held her waist... The moon and the stars became the witness of OUR FIRST KISS and we slept peacefully...

NEXT DAY

The alarm started to ring at 6:00 a.m. and we both got up... She went to freshen up and then she pulled me out from the bed and sent me to get freshen up... I came out and did not find her in the room... I knew she must be in the kitchen and went downstairs... She was preparing coffee for both and she look beautiful just as the morning... Her hair was tied in a messy bun and a few hair strands were there on her face... I went and back hugged her... I rested my chin on her shoulder and smiled... "Good Morning... tum kitchen mein kyun aayi... I was looking for you..."

Nandini- Good Morning... mein coffee banana ke liye aayi thi humare liye...

She poured the coffee in two mugs and handed me the mug... I pouted my lips in annoyance and said to her... "Mujhe coffee nahi chahiye... I want something else..." She gave me a confused look... "I want my MORNING DOSE..." I kept our mugs aside and held Nandini's waist and pulled her close to me... Her eyes became wide as I went close to her lips and then she pushed me away...

I was irritated by her push... "What... Nandini I need it..." She chuckled and came towards me and snaked her one hand around my neck and handed me the coffee mug...

Nandini- Manik you need this... (she gestured through her eyes towards the coffee) Tum kya soch rahe thy... BABY...

She removed her hand and started giggling... I was damm pissed off... "Nandini you are such a tease... Koi baat nahi mera time bhi aayega... And dare you call me BABY, it reminds me of Devika... you were so mean to me..." She started laughing and pulled my cheeks...

Nandini- Awww Manik you are soo cute... You are like a baby...

I was getting more pissed off with her calling me Baby and she knew I got annoyed by it... "Stop calling me Baby Nandini..."

Nandini- ok...ok. ...Fine... before you become angry young man, coffee pee lo...

I suddenly remembered her punishments and immediately asked her... "Did you put salt in it..." She started giggling and nodded her head in a NO... I was finally relieved and sighed...

Nandini- Manik, tum itna darte ho mujhse...

I was lost in seeing her blissful smile and for it I could drink 100 coffees with salt... We both took our coffee and went towards the Living Area... She sat on the couch and I sat on the floor... She ruffled my hair and I loved it...

Nandini- Thank God it's a weekend... Acha Dad will drop me at the airport at 12:30 p.m. so I will meet you guys in the flight.

I was very happy and excited as we were going back to Mumbai... We finished our coffee and then I was near the door when I ran back upstairs leaving a startled Nandini back... I ran to get the SCARF, the memory of OUR FIRST KISS... I came down and she pounced on me with her questions...

Nandini- what happened... why did you run like a maniac...?

I showed her the scarf and she smiled... "I will always keeps it with me Nandini... I'll see you in the flight..." I pecked her cheek and then quickly left her place at 6:45 a.m. and reached my hotel.

NANDINI'S POINT OF VIEW-

I went to the kitchen to clean the mugs and then called up my parents... "Dad, when are you coming??" I was eagerly waiting for them to come home, as I had to tell them that I had resigned from my job. When my parents came and I hugged them both and made them sit on the couch...

Mom- Nandini kya hua beta... You look very happy... Baat kya hai...

"Mom, Dad I have resigned from my job... I am coming back to India...๐Ÿ˜ƒ" My parents were surprised by my announcement and were extremely happy to hear I was coming back...

Mom- Sach... Nandini... Rishiji did you hear... our daughter is coming home...

They both hugged me and I never knew my parents would be so happy hearing this news... My mom was crying while she hugged me and dad just stroked my hair when I hugged him...

Dad- Princi, do you still have to go back??

"Yes dad, I have to... Once I wrap up work here, I need to head back to London and serve my notice period there... aur dad phir sab packing bhi toh karni hai vaha pe... "

I kissed my mom and dad's cheeks and they hugged me again... I ran to my room to get ready and took my shower...I picked up my phone and called Manik... The happiness I saw on my parents face was the best thing for me and it all happened as Manik supported me... He picked up the phone and I started blabbering, as I was very excited...

"Hi... Manik I am so happy... Thank you...thank you... thank you..." I knew he was surprised by sudden emotional outburst...

Manik- Relax Nandini... breathe... (She breathed normally) good... now tell me what happened??

I told him that I informed my parents about my resignation and how happy they were...

Manik- Wowww... That's nice... I am so happy for you Nandini...

"Thank you for this and... (Shyly) for last night..." He smiled on the phone and I was jumping on my bed being extremely happy... Life had never looked so beautiful to me... Manik just came and had painted my life with so much happiness... I buried my face with the pillow and remembering our FIRST KISS... I never knew it would feel so amazing...

Manik disturbed my thoughts and spoke to me...

Manik- Kya hua Nandini... What are you thinking?

I yelled his name on the phone being elated..."Manik... I wanna dance..."

Manik- ok...

Manik was still on the phone and I switched on the music player to play the song-

"AAJ MEIN UPAR, AASMAN NEECHE... AAAJ MEIN AAGE, ZAMANA HAI PEECHE.."

I was dancing in my room and Manik chuckled listening to my stupid singing on the phone...Yes, I was behaving like a mad girl... I was singing with the song... I was also getting ready side-by -side... I again hummed the lines with the song...

I asked Manik to sing alongwith me and he hummed the next lines for me... "Manik you are so good..." In excitement I kissed him on the phone...

Manik- Kya baat hai aaj mujh pe bahut pyar aa raha hai... Phone pe kiss is good, but you know practically karte hai toh... You know...

I blushed when he said that to me... "Manik... stop it na... Acha I am getting ready, see you in the flight... Bye..."

I quickly got my luggage downstairs and I left for airport with my parents... I bid my parents bye and then headed for security check. Manik had informed he was waiting with FAB 5 in the Airport VIP Lounge... I swiftly went there and before I could say a word FAB 5 came and hugged me... They were happy to know that Manik and me had sorted our misunderstanding... We left for our flight and Manik sat beside me... Business Class had its own advantages... It was quite empty...

MANIK'S POINT OF VIEW-

Nandini had rested her head on my shoulder and I had wrapped my arms around her... I pecked her hair and she smiled... She lifted her head and held my hand... I was a bit startled by her reaction and then we both looked into each other's eyes... Aarav was right Nandini could beat anyone if there was a competition for crying... Yes, she again had tears in her eyes...

I wiped the tears that were meandering on her cheeks and she held my hand... she bobbed her head in a 'NO' and then kissed my hand...

Nandini- Manik,Thank you... Thank you for coming into my life... You have no idea what you have done... Meri life mein koi colours nahi thy... tum aaye aur sab badal gaya... YOU PAINTED MY WORLD IN RED...

I tried to say something but she stopped me by placing her finger on my lips...

Nandini- I know I am bad at expressing myself, but I just want to say you something... I will WALK with you FOREVER, till MY LAST BREATH...

She then pecked on my cheeks and then on my lips... I took her in my embrace and we stayed like that...

Life had changed completely for me... A few days back I wasn't sure if Nandini would ever feel for me... and today we both were together, we trusted each other and were immensely and passionately in love with each other.

NOTE : FOR PM, Please BUDDY ME... It becomes easier for me... THANKS...

Edited by ankita_t - 8 years ago