Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lovePANI

Ohh that was the reason
It was so herst wrenching
My eye's were all teary seriously when nandu was stopping manik...
even her parents is correct own place...

This love this can do whole world up n down...

Finally they gonna meet yipiii
Arav thank u so much..
Even her parent's is agreed... :) :)

Thank u for all pm
Keep smiling

Thank you so much for accepting the point of views of everyone... I'm sorry for getting tears in your eyes... Well, now they are gonna meet and yeah Aarav did his bit to help them out...

Thanks again.

Take care.
mmnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I Read your Story few days back...and trust me I m in love with ur story..❤️.with both character nandini and manik
We can visualise ur story as written so beautifully... u have simple but classy way of writing.
My favourite scenes are
1st Suicide scents of manik when manik was saved by nandini and the way she console him...so beautifully written i m touched.😳
2nd one nandini stand behind her man so confidently and tk kavya left and right...👏
I like the way manik take care of nandini...and vise versa
now excited part...nadini is going to meet manik after 10 months...both are right at their places till now ...bt now how will they manage... and how will u justify their character...their love ...their patience ...

upadte soon...egarly waiting...

ohh bt first take care of ur health
get well soon
ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mmnn

I Read your Story few days back...and trust me I m in love with ur story..❤️.with both character nandini and manik

We can visualise ur story as written so beautifully... u have simple but classy way of writing.
My favourite scenes are
1st Suicide scents of manik when manik was saved by nandini and the way she console him...so beautifully written i m touched.😳
2nd one nandini stand behind her man so confidently and tk kavya left and right...👏
I like the way manik take care of nandini...and vise versa
now excited part...nadini is going to meet manik after 10 months...both are right at their places till now ...bt now how will they manage... and how will u justify their character...their love ...their patience ...

upadte soon...egarly waiting...

ohh bt first take care of ur health
get well soon

Thanks a lot for the lovely words of appreciation... They mean a lot to me and it really does bring a smile on my face. I'm glad you liked the lead characters and could visualise the scenes... That's a great compliment for me...

Thanks a ton!!

Take care.