ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: forumlove

Awsm yaar
Waitng for d face off
I hope nandinis parent except their relation soon
Please update soon waiting

Thanks a lot... let's see when her parents change their decision... i'll be updating soon...

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: ps_angel

Wooww di

Woow

Woowww

Wese promo ws galf of the ch

Bt end me nandibi k dad ne jo kiyaaa

Tat ws a shockk

Nw drz a hope

Amaziinngg ch di :)

Hey Lil Angel,

Thanks a lot... ya i know the promo had most part of it ...lol... actually i was about to post the next part too, but the update was getting very big so i had to stop...

Next chapter is about Manik and Nandini coming face-to-face...

Thanks.

Lots of Love

Ankita
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzsubu1204

Nice chap but I thought of more of nandini emotion to b seen ... Let's see wats in next chap..

update soon

Hi,

Actually this is just the start of Nandini's emotional outburst... things from her end will be unfolded in a couple of chapters...

Thanks a lot.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvisha

It's a fab update dear..
Nandu will surely meet manik as they are HUMSAFARS

Thanks a lot... next chapter is about them meeting again...

Take care.

ankita_t thumbnail

Thanks a lot...
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istandformyself

Wow so d outline is made. But yaa pl spend enough time with family n frndz thn update. N nandus emotions penned by u was superb.immediately touched so had to tell u.how can I mis out on dat.v very well know hehe.

Take care n hve a safe flight.bye

Yeah i have the next few chapters in mind now and i hope i can pen them soon lol... i am happy being home and it feels awesome... i knew you have the hawk eye to see Nandini's emotions... thanks a lot.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari_mananholic

Sorry for being late...

Unres on 123
Do readπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah i did see it..πŸ˜ƒ..

ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_Niya

I can't express through words how much I loved your story TM!

This is the first ever story which has actually made my cry! 😳
I felt overwhelmed with emotions while reading.. What a fine piece of writing.. ! πŸ‘
All the characters, everything seemed so apt & real.. I feel so connected.. 😊
Will be waiting for your next update eagerly.. 😊

HI,

Thank you for such kind words and i'm glad if the story could touch your heart... I'm sorry that i made you cry, never meant to do that... yes, my approach was to keep my characters as realistic as possible... it is a huge compliment if you could connect with the story and this means so much to me...

Thanks a lot... i'll be updating soon.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghchat

Hii...

Awesome update dear...

Aarav is really a true friend that he helped nandini alot...

Nandini's parents can see the true love of manik and nandini... Manik transferred flat in nandini's name... It's superb...

Nandini's father himself allowed nandini for deal with malhotra...That's great...

Now I have that feeling that everything will get sorted... As nandini's parents have started trusting manik... Afterall manik's love and trust towards nandini is always same and this is shown by her parents...

And nandini's inner turmoil that how to deal with malhotra industries was really apt... What if she will meet manik..?

Waiting for next update dear...

Your story is really something that even if there are so many tasks and exams are going on but still I'm always waiting for it and I'm enjoying your story fullest...

Thank you for amazing story and for pm too...

Take care...

Lots of love...

Hi,

Trust is the basis for every relationship and now her parents can see that Manik is honest and sincere. We all at times need a push to accept certain things and that's what Aarav did for Nandini...

The emotional turmoil of Nandini to face Manik has just started, we'll see how see slowly opens up about her feelings and then followed by an outbreak on Manik...

You have really touched my heart by such a comment and i'm feeling overwhelmed when you try o find time to read the story inspite of being busy... Thanks a lot.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Take care.
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizbeth

I love this.. i.love.it.. I knw, that nandini's parents are right. They are parents. And how they reacted to manik's past n ol,, is not wrong. They cant let their daughter live with smone who have this kinda past. And i loved the way manik accepted their decision n respected it. He chose to wait. And nandini, she is also right. Her anger, pain frustration evrythng is justified. Even i would have also reacted the same way like her. I totally loved this plot. I want nandini to stay like this sm more tym. U knw, its good to see them in pain n also in luv. Take it slow.

Hi,

Thanks for understanding the perspective of each character and their reasons for the decision... you are right in pointing out that we all might have behaved in the same way in such a situation... I'm glad you liked the plot and yeah Nandini won't give in so easily... fireworks toh hone chahiye na 😊...

Thanks a lot.

Tak care.