Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_t thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Snehasn

Madam!!! You toh forgotten me so early 😭...no msgs... No mails...nothing...
I'm highly heart broken πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
Did I hurt you by some way or the other??
I really don't remember anything yaar...
This stupid Amnesia... I so hate it 😑
If I did something...pls enlighten me
Coz...nothing will be stored in my memory nowadays 😭 😭
Shaq aate hai kabhie kabhie ki kahi Ghajini naa ban gaye hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Well I am seriously telling... I'm missing you
I'm missing US...plss come back to me or get me to you soon...bbyiee

Hi,

Firstly i can never forget you...you are one of my dearest friends i made on this forum... so never ever say i forgot you or you did something... please never ever think like that ... 😭

And yes i missed you too... i know you'll be fine 😊

Take care.
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please if possible give an update as new year giftπŸ˜‰
waiting for nxt update
take care
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoana

please if possible give an update as new year giftπŸ˜‰
waiting for nxt update
take care

Hi,

Absolutely... in fact i was thinking of it πŸ˜‰
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_t

Hi,

Absolutely... in fact i was thinking of it πŸ˜‰

thank you soo much...πŸ˜ƒ
will be waiting for the update😳
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it..
Looking forward for next update..
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: Endurance

Loved it..

Looking forward for next update..

Hi,

thank you so much...😊... glad to see your comment after such a long time...

ankita_t thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH OF MALHOTRA FAMILY

MANISH MALHOTRA - He is the C.E.O of Malhotra Group of Companies... A sharp, intelligent and a honest businessman... he was a man of principles and a man of few words. A loving husband and was best friends to his kids Ridhima and Manik. He is also a grandfather of 2 toddlers Viaan and Samaira who were kids of Ridhima.

AVANTIKA MALHOTRA- Wife of Manish Malhotra and major stakeholder of Malhotra Group of Companies. She is a well-known name in the social circuit and also runs an NGO that supports and helps the kids who suffer from Cancer. She is a dedicated mother and made sure her kids were brought up in the most normal environment inspite of all luxuries. She is the second favorite of her grandchildren as 1st position was reserved for Manik .

RIDHIMA KAPOOR (RIDZI)- She is the elder daughter of Malhotra's and a loving sister of Manik. She is married to Siddarth Kapoor. She is blessed with 2 kids. Viaan who is 5 years old and Samaira who is 3 years old.

After Kavya (Manik's ex-girlfriend) came in Manik's life the brother sister duo had lot of differences and Ridhima had not forgiven Manik as she was deeply hurt by his words.

However, she never let her kids be deprived of Manik's love, as she knew Manik loved them and was deeply attached to them... But, as they say with time some wounds start healing... (Chapter 1)...The bond between Manik and Ridhima had started to become normal in these 10 months... They started to speak like earlier with someone's efforts...

Ridhima knew her brother needed her and she was with him like a protector and Manik's heart was happy to get his sister back.

SIDDARTH KAPOOR (SID)- Married to Ridhima and was a dotting father of Viaan and Samaira. He is a businessman and owns a chain of Hotels in Asia. He is also a lawyer and hence, has a law firm too on his wife's name, which specialized in International Laws. He fell for Ridhima at first sight in a family gathering and eventually got married to her. He was a son-in-law that every in-laws would wish for.

He was friends with Manik from the time he got married to Ridhima and hence, tried his level best to explain both of them to patch up... He made sure he helped Manik to cajole Ridhima though his efforts were never succeeded, until he got a partner in crime to accomplish this mission. After, a long time the siblings were together like before and that brought a smile on Sid's face.

VIAAN KAPOOR (5 years)- Ridhima and Sid's elder son, the 1st grandchild of Malhotra's and Kapoor's. A very intelligent, yet a naughty kid and a big-time troublemaker. But, was a well-behaved kid in public as Manik had told him he could do all masti at home only but not outside.

Manik was his Hero and Best Friend. He even discussed his so-called girlfriends too with Manik... Manik used to advice him on all such matters and Ridhima had just given up on both... Viaan was also blessed with a good voice and was also learning Guitar from Manik.

SAMAIRA KAPOOR (3 years)- Ridhima and Sid's loving daughter. She was the APPLE OF MALHOTRA and KAPOOR FAMILY'S EYES... Samaira was cute and had inherited beauty from her mother and grandmother Avantika. Being the girl, her all demands were fulfilled and was always showered with loads of love. She was pampered a lot.

Samaira was a very straight-forward baby if she liked someone she would be very happy else if she didn't like someone she wouldn't hesitate to show that too. She was Manik's Princess and he was his LOCKSTAR... (ROCKSTAR)... Samaira was also blessed with a sharp mind and good vocals.

Edited by ankita_t - 7 years ago
Drashtiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ok a sweet and happy family
ankita_t thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhruShti

Oh ok a sweet and happy family

Well, yes just like our families...😊
sonia1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Look who's here 😎 lol
First of all I'm really very sorry for commenting so late..there's so much happening lately..all the off-screen drama..I just couldn't take it all..but thankfully after Parth's post today I'm feeling better and first thing I did was catching up with ur update..
While looking for ur update I happened to read that u were planning to abandon this FF πŸ˜• why is that so? See in first few chapter there were hardly one or two pages of comments and see now..You've got so many fans ..I'm telling u there is nothing that u can term as "Boring" in ur FF..u can trust me on that..if u still think that response is not good enough then it's not because there is some problem with ur writing..it's because most of the people don't knw about ur FF..please don't stop writing pretty please..I have a friend here on IF..she writes so well that for a second u'll think that she must be some professional writer..I mean she's that amazing..but when she started she didn't get any good response..there were hardly one or two pages of comments..now she's done with 3-4 FF and she has so many fans now that she get 2-3 pages of comments just within a few minutes of update..No need to feel bad about response..Some people don't comment just because they are way too lazy just like me πŸ˜›

Now coming to update.. Can Just say AWWW

I want Manik Malhotra for me..I want someone to write my name on his heart with my lipstick :P lol

And wait..wait..wait..What did I read?? THEY KISSED??😲
Their first kiss..my fantasy ☺️ issshhh 😳 Finally they came out their Sharafat wala zone πŸ˜†
I just love my MaNan babies ❀️

btw what about that leap..Did they get married??

Can't wait now please continue soon :D