Bigg Boss 9: Gizele Thakral evicted, calls Mandana egoistic

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Gizele Thakral, who made her entry into Bigg Boss 9 as a wild card participant just three weeks back, was voted out of the reality show on Sunday, becoming the eleventh contestant to be shown the door.

Talking to HT after her eviction, Gizele said she was shocked to be voted out so early.

"I was ensuring that there are moments for audience to watch but I am shocked that I was voted out and someone like Suyyash is still there. I am told these contestants have digital PR agencies to ensure they get votes," she said.

Gizele Thakral, a Kingfisher calendar girl, became the 11th contestant to be voted out of the show. (Colors)

The model-turned-actor's elimination leaves Keith Sequeira, Mandana Karimi, Rochelle Rao, Kishwar Merchant, Prince Narula, Rishabh Sinha, Nora Fatehi and Suyyash Rai in the show that has four more weeks left for the finale.

In an HT web poll, Gizele had emerged as the second on the hit list, with 19.71% voters seeking her elimination.

Talking about fellow contestants, Gizele said, "Mandana is stubborn and egoistic and but she is a very caring and a good contestant. I would never want to forget her. She has trust issues and cannot express herself but at least she is consistent."

"Kishwar is the mother- monster-in-law as she is influencing everyone in the house. She knows how to rule and control people. But I think she is a good player, and Prince, Rishabh are good players too as they are not fake," she added.

Before Bigg Boss, Gizele featured in the Kingfisher calendar in 2011. She had also participated in reality shows like Survivors India and Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki. Gizelle was the winner of Miss Best Body and Miss Potential titles in 2005's Gladrags Model Hunt. She is rumoured to have dated cricketer Yuvraj Singh in the past.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lol ekta must have told her to do damage control n start praising Mandana.. Their movie is releasing Soon ðŸ˜†