Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

If Rana is 17 years old going by the novel and Adeel 27-28 shouldn't he be arrested for child abuse and molesting?

17 year old is not a child...at that age some girls have their own child lol
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Feroze is good but not great he still have a long way to go. He's not my type I be honest on this.
I prefer guys like Fawad Khan, Sami Khan, Faysal Qureshi, Sheheryar Munawar & Mikaal Zulfiqar. Good looking or not they have very attractive personality and carried themselves well onscreen. Feroze still needs to work on those aspect he have a long way to go to reach the level of these guys.

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes rana was 17 but adeels age was assumed in 30s
And many ppl in pak do hv such marriages and its not a big deal for ppl but obviously countries abroad might take it serious..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

17 year old is not a child...at that age some girls have their own child lol

I know that but it's still a teen age kinda unillegal.
No way does Adeel look or act 30 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't think he's 30 he got to be 27 or 28 not more than that 😆 Rana is most likely 19-20 not less than that because 17 years old is still a high school girl and she's in collage.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Could someone please provide a short summary of the novel?
Ive tried to look for the novel in English, but after looking I have come to the conclusion that an English copy of the novel does not exist.

I'm from England, so I cant fluently speak Urdu, let alone read Urdu😊
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't like the new episode. Found it quite boring. And Adeel just gets worse and worse. What a hypocrite, talking about Islam (incorrectly, on top of that!) when he's all about drinking while he's partying with his friends. And why is Rana waiting to get a divorce? She can get khula, right? Is she waiting to finish her studies so that she can support her family?

I really hate how Adeel manipulates everything in front of his dad. And why is it ok for him to have a gazillion girlfriends, and he hits the roof if someone sees Rana home? Utter nonsense!

I dislike Adeel's character so much at this point, I can't imagine ever liking him, even if he's drowning in remorse. He acts like a petulant child, complaining to his dad about his wife, and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. Extremely unattractive character.
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyloo..i m neha..new to the show..i jst randomly saw this serial and went to watch few epis of it ..i liked the concept...and the leads.❤️.nw i m gonna watch gul e rana regularly...😳
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can someone give a summary of adeel's charcter..he s quite confusing??🤔