Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: manan09

if I was not wrong..adeel raped her on deir first night

Honestly speaking but I also think he raped her...although ppl say he didn't have a physical contact but all the ppl who review the drama thought soo too that he raped her
And the drama didn't show any dialogue or scene that said adeel DIDNT RAPE HER that day

So in that episode they clearly showed he RAPED her..her makeup ,clothes,dialogues and hair does show he raped her!
I think so..
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

1. I don't think Adeel knew she would be on the phone at that moment but the way she was talking, her manner - he knew it was Ashar. Which is why he didn't announce his name in front of his dad even as he checked the caller ID himself. It just worked out well for him timing wise, that phone call. As for his other plan, it was the one he acted on in front of his dad - to turn Rana into a terrible wife who is constantly annoyed at him, ignores him, leaves him alone mostly and talks to other men aka the guy who dropped her home. The reason he didn't overreact was because his father was there. Also it was Ashar and what he was doing to her - ruining her in front of his father word by word was more lethal than any other reaction he could have given her. He hit her where it hurts her the most - by tarnishing her character in front of others.

2. He first wanted to change for her. Or more like he wanted her to care enough about him to try and change or correct him. He wants her involved with him and their life - which is something she refuses to do. And that is what he wants to change about her. He wants Rana to chase him down, to have feelings for him, to care for him, to be a 'good, obedient, submissive, loving wife' answering to his every beck and call. With a smile on her face.

3. Maybe he wanted to see who this man was. But more than that it was more of 'if there is nothing to hide, why didn't you let me meet him?'. It was another skewed logic in his head to suspect Rana. Adeel can't seem to comprehend why Rana doesn't like him or want to talk to him or even behave normally with him. The presence of any other factor, be it her cousin or a random man, serves as a reason in his head. He can then tell himself 'oh she is like that because she likes him' etc. Also Adeel is a flirt. And he sees others just the way he is. Hes doubtful of every guy's intentions because he is just that kind of a guy.

Also, the past few episodes have convinced me that Adeel doesn't love Rana and trying to find any kind of inkling of love seems foolish to me atm. All he wants from her is for her to be a good smiling submissive dedicated wife to him. That is all.

That's just my take. Hope it helps! :)
candyblossom thumbnail
Waise the precap wasn't soo interesting..I am sure adeel will make up something to save himself!
But eagerly waiting for hum TV promo..they put in more scenes...
candyblossom thumbnail
So... Episode 12!Some scenes...
-The first adeel and rana scene was nice! Adeel compliments her in these clothes (well I think she looked better in the blue shalwar kameez :-P but she didn't look bad in these either)..seriously adeel!! U just slapped her! I thought he will indirectly apologize... But I didn't see that coming...well perhaps the dinner he offered might have been :-P
And I might look rude but I actually found him holding her hands tightly nice! Although I knew he was evil still I just love His possessiveness for rana and the way he tighten her hands
- Then rana literally changed her clothes when he complimented her! Ohh rana! Anyways what did he meant by saying " haan tum pei nahi sakti na..Mei pela doon " ????
And I liked it when he said "special logon kei lite chai banata hoon" means she is special to her! Cmon rana!!
-Adeel calls maria chudail!! Clearly he was looking at rana while skyping. why??
-Gul e rana was soo stupid to tell adeel everything when they were pink clothes..adeel was smiling...clearly fake smile..he just didn't say anything Bcz he wanted rana to go out with him..it clearly indicates he wants to be with her
BUT dumb rana should know a person who is obbssesive about her will never happily show her the way back to Karachi or give her divorce!! Wause when rana told her that she was going,why was adeel smiling??? He should be angry or somewhat sad..
-The scene where both were in the bed and adeel was thinking..all of his thoughts depicted his possessiveness...

I think ashar might come now to clear everything and as per promos adeel will lock rana or shell try to run but he will get her...before accident track...
[B
Share ur views abt this ep too
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he raped her that night.
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I don't think he raped her that night.

Hopefully but no such sign came telling that he didn't
Adeel is a person who can be willing to rape his friend -mona- then why won't he rape rana
And that messed up hair and taken off makeup?
Ppl who wrote the reviews said soo too that he raped her
Well let's see what happens next...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^ There is also not many sign that said he did either otherwise if he did we would have know like in Sangat they show an convincing rape scene and here they just shown her getting up in the morning with changed clothes. If he would have rape her the reaction of the situation would have been different she only called him "Gatiya"
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Another dialogue he said "There is more I can do" which makes me think he didn't rape her.
candyblossom thumbnail
Well we all are making guesses:)
I felt it was utterly the writers fault! Also when adeel tells everyone to get out after nikah(forced)..they didn't show what happened...

So they r starting new scenes without completing the others:(
I also love Ferozes voice, but i cant say that about his dialogue delvery