Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^ I think he will realize her value in his life after she go away from him. When he will fall for her and become a change man, its going to be too late. Rana shouldn't forgive him easily but he should fight for her, all of a sudden I thought the old Adeel who is possessive of Rana is back until the last scene pissed me off big time. He's a brutal person, he needs to do something big for her now to be deserving of a girl like Rana in his life.
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought after the slap he would behave differently but he acted like nothing happened and returned to being the a'hole he is.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I thought so too. Though I didn't expected a complete change out of him, since this show have a redemption track pending. They show him as a bigger jerk each passing episode to build up his redemption track and make it intense.
576281 thumbnail
He may change later and realize her value, SO WHAT!!! Why should she accept him back? Why can't they show the girl having some backbone and moving on with her life eliminating the guy who is a rapist like Adeel? Adeel is worse than Shavez of Sangat who raped the girl once whereas Adeel is raping Rana's every inch of the being every single second of her life...Why should he be forgiven? If he changes, good for him...But I would be really disappointed if Rana ever accepts him back...:(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
If Rana is 17 years old going by the novel and Adeel 27-28 shouldn't he be arrested for child abuse and molesting?
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think age is really thought about in Pakistan when it comes to marriage, as in the girl is younger than the guy. If she was 17 I don't think it would have made much of a big deal.
If it happened in the UK, it would have created a problem and police would have been involved.

I'm just thinking she's around 20-21 and not younger than that.
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't know much about Pakistan but in New York it would be a big deal and especially if a girl at a teen age been forced into a marriage. I think she is around 20 too but I saw the novel summary that said Rana was 17 years old when her father pass away.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some questions:
1. How did adeel know rana will talk to a man at this particular moment when his dad comes..did he know or it wasn't planned? What plan did adeel make to prevent rana from going to Karachi? Shouldn't he overreact to know she was talking to a man in reality too if it wasn't his plan?

2. In precap he says he wants to change rana! Why? What does he wanna change?

3. Why was he eager for the man to come for tea who brought rana?

Plz do solve my queries guyz
Thnx:)
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He may change later and realize her value, SO WHAT!!! Why should she accept him back? Why can't they show the girl having some backbone and moving on with her life eliminating the guy who is a rapist like Adeel? Adeel is worse than Shavez of Sangat who raped the girl once whereas Adeel is raping Rana's every inch of the being every single second of her life...Why should he be forgiven? If he changes, good for him...But I would be really disappointed if Rana ever accepts him back...:(

Did adeel rape her or r u talking about her life?
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Did adeel rape her or r u talking about her life?

if I was not wrong..adeel raped her on deir first night