Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I really hate this guy right now. He was so busy praising her and being sweet to her and then he took a u turn later on, I do get its hard to a jerk like Adeel to change overnight. I like how he made tea for her by himself now he need to learn to threat her well.
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Didn't expect the episode to be soo boring today like yh the scenes were well presented but there was no emotions in there all I could see was them just saying the dialogues. Normally they show the real intensity like previous episodes. However there was some good things I liked was where they were talking about Islamabad and they had the pink clothes on. I liked that scene it was good to see gul e rana smiling for once. I really think I expected too much from this week's episode and maybe I shouldn't for the next episode. I didn't expect adeel to not feel sorry at all like I was expecting some way he could've said it but noo I guess we'll see more of sorry side of adeel in the redemption track.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
almost all romantic ost scenes are shown...

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

then adeel comes and asks that wether she feels jealous when he talks to other girls, she says No. adeel is not letting her study so she says after divorce these books will help her, adeel says only he can give divorce bcz he has the right.

he says in Islam husabnd is Majazi khuda, rana says she is shocked that he has some Information about Islam. Adeel is irked.

wth I hate this majazi Khuda conept...there is no such thing

Originally posted by: Echofades

They're doing this to make Adeel redemption track more intense. I never expected him to completely change in one episode.

I hope they handle this track well...I want them to take it slowly
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I hope they handle this track well...I want them to take it slowly

I really hope so too. I knew they wouldn't change him completely but at a point he will go back to being an asshole after a few good scenes.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The first scene and Mausam Kitna acha hai were good.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think im missing out on this show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LUV FEROZE KHANS VOICE AND DIALOGUE DELIVERY
HE OWNS THIS SHOW

END OF STORY

ufff he was sooo good in today's epi

From thenfirst scene to the last scene

So many shades so many emotions

But he just nails it

How is it possible
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Adeel is brutal. He left nothing for her to save. He accused and basically insulted her in front of her Tai Abu. Just like with Rana's mother he is making Rana looked bad in front her Tai Abu so that even if she did tell him the truth about Adeel her wouldn't believe her.
I hate the whole thing of how if men do something wrong it can be forgiven and seen as "oh he's a man he can do what he wants", but then when a woman does something wrong she can't be forgiven and it can never be forgotten.

In the subtitles for the scene where Rana is studying and Adeel comes in, it said that a woman needs to idol/worship her husband.
And Rana has to take permission from Adeel to leave the house. Is she not her own person? She can't be locked up in her house forever.

Adeel is really getting to me. I wanna punch him so badly when he makes such sexist remarks and demeans Rana.

He has repent so much that I can believe he has changed. And Rana better not forgive easily. If they do want to show them happily together in the end they should have a leap of about 2 years.

Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 8 years ago