Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: friends_rock

"Islam murd aur aurat ko dosti ki ijazat naheen deta"
So what kind of relationship does Rana share with Ashar Bhai? I mean even though she calls him "bhai", Islam ko bheech main lana hi hai tho HE is her na-mehram.

This was the weakest episode till now tbqh. And I dont want to continue after this. Writers have got themselves confused with anti-hero and a misogynistic sociopath!

I think in our culture, people have this misconception that when you make someone your mooh bola bhai/behen or even if hes your cousin, then its justified to hang out with him.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But y wud adeel try to rape her...His big ego doesn't allow him to that...
That night he dint do anything wrong with her...I'm not sure about changing clothes..but definitely did not rape her as rana wud have to know n she wudnt have just called him ghatiya...

I don't know y the writers included such a scene..n if they included they should have atleast cleared...or was the purpose just to fit in that dialog " tum kabhi rooh mein nhi utar sakte"...so that adeel feels bad n his phase of transformation starts...the way Adeel held his head n his hands n sinked his head in the bed..

Maybe writers needed a scene prior to this dialog so that this scene fits
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That scene was a filler. And that girl is a filler character who came to add some spice otherwise how will Adeel character get a intense redemption track? They should have atleast cleared up that scene to be honest. That bedroom scene was badly done. It was the only - part from the episode while the other parts were good especially the last scene was excluded well.
I forgive him for the slap as he lost control of his anger after she call him a Janwar.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Tum kabhi rooh Mei nahi utar sakti!"
Sorry don't know this Urdu much! Can anyone explain this in English plzzz...

N I thought rana n adeel weren't sleeping together...they were sleeping together even in the scene where adeel was wearing black jacket...they r sleeping together?? But I thought rana didn't??

And why was rana saying "dur hato!!" Before the slap!
Did adeel try to come close?

Plz solve my queries..thanks
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ive watched both, pyare afzal and bashar momin.
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Okay, so i watched the episode yesterday and... Apart from a few downs, i liked the episode. The portrayal of characters was spot on, literally, the acting was amazing.
Apart from that, rana was absolutely right in the last few minutes, not only were he words a oerfect slap for adeel, but for the first time, it was shown that adeel was regretting what he had done, which was a first.
Second, adeel trying to rape someone? That was the worst part. I agree, going to a mans house was kind of illogical on mona's part, but what adeel did and ranas reaction? It was kind of disappointing. Sure the girl made a mistake on her part, but, she was the fighter for woman, wasnt she? And when she almost stopped the heinous act from occurring, go ahead, blame the girl, cry your eyes out but not say a single word to your husband?
The thing about the culture today is when you call someone your bhai, he automatically becomes one, you make haram halal for yourself, right? Thats why she chose to ride with her bhai and all but she was the one to say that to someone else?
Ive been noticing from a few episodes, the strong character rana was shown to be, shes changed from it, her character didnt remain consistent. From trying to get the husband of that kapray wali locked up, today shes the one being abused, and not only her, but the people surrounding her husband, and shes sitting there doing nothing.
But the promo... What adeel said, 'if im wrong, then change me.' I know a person who can go so far as to try to rape someone cannot change, but... I dont know... I kind of want him to change and i want rana to be the one to do so or dump his sorry ass. But not continue like the bechari wife whos hands and feet have been tied up.
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Daredevil-

Okay, so i watched the episode yesterday and... Apart from a few downs, i liked the episode. The portrayal of characters was spot on, literally, the acting was amazing.

Apart from that, rana was absolutely right in the last few minutes, not only were he words a oerfect slap for adeel, but for the first time, it was shown that adeel was regretting what he had done, which was a first.
Second, adeel trying to rape someone? That was the worst part. I agree, going to a mans house was kind of illogical on mona's part, but what adeel did and ranas reaction? It was kind of disappointing. Sure the girl made a mistake on her part, but, she was the fighter for woman, wasnt she? And when she almost stopped the heinous act from occurring, go ahead, blame the girl, cry your eyes out but not say a single word to your husband?
The thing about the culture today is when you call someone your bhai, he automatically becomes one, you make haram halal for yourself, right? Thats why she chose to ride with her bhai and all but she was the one to say that to someone else?
Ive been noticing from a few episodes, the strong character rana was shown to be, shes changed from it, her character didnt remain consistent. From trying to get the husband of that kapray wali locked up, today shes the one being abused, and not only her, but the people surrounding her husband, and shes sitting there doing nothing.
But the promo... What adeel said, 'if im wrong, then change me.' I know a person who can go so far as to try to rape someone cannot change, but... I dont know... I kind of want him to change and i want rana to be the one to do so or dump his sorry ass. But not continue like the bechari wife whos hands and feet have been tied up.

Exactly even i want the same to happen but I dunno I think she'll leave adeel because in the Ost there's a scene where adeel is walking on crutches and adeels just thinking about her may be that might be the realisation track or the ending.
-Daredevil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

Exactly even i want the same to happen but I dunno I think she'll leave adeel because in the Ost there's a scene where adeel is walking on crutches and adeels just thinking about her may be that might be the realisation track or the ending.

Hum tv is usually just with regard to stories and villain. So ive got a feeling she'll leave him and he'll still be in love with her and kind of go crazy and hallucinate about her. Hope we get an even happier ending though
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

"Tum kabhi rooh Mei nahi utar sakti!"

Sorry don't know this Urdu much! Can anyone explain this in English plzzz...

N I thought rana n adeel weren't sleeping together...they were sleeping together even in the scene where adeel was wearing black jacket...they r sleeping together?? But I thought rana didn't??

And why was rana saying "dur hato!!" Before the slap!
Did adeel try to come close?

Plz solve my queries..thanks

i am not very good in Urdu too but i think it means "You can't be my soulmates". What Rana meant was" you can marry me forcefully and do what ever you want but real victory is by wining heart..and by this you can't win my heart..you can't be my soulmates..
they have been married for months now so how can it be possible not to sleep together..specially a husband like Adeel who doesn't care about her feelings or her interest.. so i think they do ..🥱

After he tried to rape Maya then they came to their room where Adeel tried to justify his action blaming Maya..then Rana said Dur Hato because she wasn't expecting Adeel will stoop so low ..

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
last week I thought Adeel was just faking it and try to come closer to her friend ..just to make Rana jealous but he was really trying to rape her ..i didn't expect that at all 😲😲 and now hitting his wife .🤢🤢