Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Daredevil-

I love, love this show. Can anyone recomend me some good dramas similar to Gul e rana? Im dying to watch something similar to kill time. Thanks.

I am right now watching Sandal (at 7th episode right now) and I swear, its one of THE best dramas that I have watched so far...If you want, you can check it out!
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Daredevil-

I love, love this show. Can anyone recomend me some good dramas similar to Gul e rana? Im dying to watch something similar to kill time. Thanks.

Pyar e Afzal.🤔
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

and Bashar Momin.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I am right now watching Sandal (at 7th episode right now) and I swear, its one of THE best dramas that I have watched so far...If you want, you can check it out!

I watch this show too. Been following it from the start.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I was upset when Adeel slap her but she slap him back with her words. See I had no expectations as I know Adeel is an even scarier character in the Gul E Rana novel than he is in the show so I expected worst from him.
The last scene was the highlight when she told him to keep hitting her.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
It's Sajal Birthday. Feroze posted this on Instagram.

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I seriously didn't know what to feel throughout the episode. I was quite disappointed with the way she reacted and what she said when she saw Adeel and his friend together in the room. I was expecting her to go crazy on him but she just said that his friend should look at what she wears and shouldn't be friends with guys. Like someone else said here Asher is her friend so what is she talking about?
I felt sorry for Adeel in this episode even when I shouldn't because of everything he has done to Rana. To me I felt he was slowly realising he has done wrong. For a few seconds I thought he was the one having the flashback and thought maybe he would start to change but it turned out Rana was remembering.

I have to say the last part of the episode was the best. That slap was unexpected and I liked what Rana said.

Can't wait for the next episode, she's lost 😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The dialog "agar usse kuch hua toh tum sab ko chhodunga nhi main"..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was heights!! How can we possible expect Adeel to reform from this?! He hit new lows today! He was going to commit a heinous crime. I'm not even sure how that scene came about, he woke up from his sleep and suddenly felt the need to fulfill his sexual needs! W*F! I thought maybe he wanted to make Rana jealous but it didn't look like that. I think had Rana not walked in he would have raped her!!

As if that scene wasn't bad enough, Rana started her own philosophy in which she contradicted her ownself, talk about double standards! She was telling Mona that Islam doesn't allow Men as Women to be friends, yet she talks to Asher "bhai" as a friend. If this wasn't the case then baat bhi khair achi hi ki thi isne, even though in this day and age its remotely not possible. But what pissed me off more was that instead of telling Adeel off she blamed Mona, saying that she was inviting this type of attention by dressing the way she does! Seriously?!! Like seriously Rana??! How can you be so regressive!? I wonder what type of message that sends out to the audience! 🥱
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh and then to top it off we got the icing on the cake with that slap (sarcasm). But tbh in the long run I could even forgive him for the slap because it did seem like a rebound for Rana calling him an animal, which he totally deserved, but he did seem to regret it as soon as it hit him that he slapped her, however the almost rape scene is something I can't forgive, there is no justification for it!

The best part in the whole episode was the last scene. I just loved what Rana said about if he had a daughter and this happened to her how would he feel. Sajal was bang on in this scene, infact she was pretty good in the whole episode. Adeel was totally speechless!