Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

"Every man will feel the emotions of a wife once they will have a daughter."

^That is such a true dialogue said by Rana.

OMG I wanna hear this dialogue now!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at one place rana hates him then from where will adeel's daughter come?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts. May be she is thinking he would force her to this as well.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

at one place rana hates him then from where will adeel's daughter come?

She believes she will divorce him and then he gets married to someone else and then he will have a daughter.πŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

WHAT THE HELL WAS TODAY'S EPISODE. I never shipped Adeel/Rana together but after today's episode, I think they both are perfect for each other. Like seriously they have been written horribly by the writer. Does the writer even know what he or she is writing? I fail to understand what their characters are.

Rana proclaims to be one who champions women's rights, but she silently married him without much protest & even trying to fight the situation. But yes she bickers with him over little things. And for a supposedly progressive girl, she actually told that girl that her clothes were an invitation to Adeel. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME. And what kind of an era is she living in where men & women can't be friends. Her thoughts here were totally in sync with Adeel. And would like to know what her relationship with Asher is because she said he is like her brother, not her brother.

Adeel was a spoilt brat, a mysognist & what not. But after today's episode, he is also a rapist. Like he was even forcing the girl to sleep with him.

Adeel's so called regret with Rana's comment that he will never be able to enter her soul or something like that made no sense & was so damn random. Don't even get where that sudden regret came from. Its like they're suddenly trying to force down the love angle between the leads, with Rana's tears & Adeel's regret. Rana was right that if someone were to do the same with Adeel's daughter he would feel the pain, but that dialogue didn't even fit the whole scenario. Like for someone who doesn't even see beyond himself, why would he care about his daughter who isn't even born yet lol. And Adeel's sad face after that comment was just so damn weird. He doesn't even care about his family members, & now he is supposed to be remorseful about it?

Done with this show. Weirdest show ever.
Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Islam murd aur aurat ko dosti ki ijazat naheen deta"
So what kind of relationship does Rana share with Ashar Bhai? I mean even though she calls him "bhai", Islam ko bheech main lana hi hai tho HE is her na-mehram.

This was the weakest episode till now tbqh. And I dont want to continue after this. Writers have got themselves confused with anti-hero and a misogynistic sociopath!
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an episode today! Every moment touched me like seriously the ending was a shocking scene tbh because of the way he slapped her it makes u think as a reader that how could he just slap her but the way he couldn't look at her showed that inside he was burning and was realising what he had done to her . I really wonder what will actually happen in the next episode will gul e rana be able to let it go or will she actually decide to leave adeel because of it...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

She believes she will divorce him and then he gets married to someone else and then he will have a daughter.πŸ˜†

Ditto πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
same reason came to my mind.
even if adeel will bring moon and stars for her still she will not give him that right.πŸ˜†
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

"Islam murd aur aurat ko dosti ki ijazat naheen deta"
So what kind of relationship does Rana share with Ashar Bhai? I mean even though she calls him "bhai", Islam ko bheech main lana hi hai tho HE is her na-mehram.

This was the weakest episode till now tbqh. And I dont want to continue after this. Writers have got themselves confused with anti-hero and a misogynistic sociopath!

exactly...
she shares her feelings with asher as a friend... then why this rule isn't applied to herselfπŸ€ͺ
seriously this show was so promising in beginning, it is turning out to be crap with every passing episode.
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love, love this show. Can anyone recomend me some good dramas similar to Gul e rana? Im dying to watch something similar to kill time. Thanks.