Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have been hooked onto this show for ages and in one episode, they completely ruined the whole series for me. I feel so angry and cheated.

First of all, there is NO justification for rape. NONE. What Adeel or Rana said to the girl about her dressing, coming to their house, friendship etc. in my opinion is all bull****. There is no way to justify this and I was done with Adeel's character after this. Completely done.

As for the slap that followed which was in retaliation for Rana calling him a janwar, which he was the previous night - that was just too much.

I can't forgive the slap and I can't ever forget nor forgive the almost-rape. I'm done with this show. I will continue to watch it but I'm done wanting to see a reformed Adeel or Rana in love with him. It all doesnt matter to me anymore. There's no coming back from what they showed. There is no making it right.

And it's sad, cuz it was such a promising show too.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think adeel wanted to do anything wrong with that girl...else he not have faked talking to her nicely while rana was pretending to be asleep...His sole purpose was to make rana jealous...
The writers should have cleared why adeel went to mona's room
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As adeel says girls r ready to do anything for him..but his focus is only on rana...other girls don't matter to him...be it any maria or laila or moda...he is just concerned with rana...
Adeel's ego is too big to force himself on anyone...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When was there Rape? Did I miss anything? The bedroom scene should have been cleared honestly. Why did he went to her bedroom? Did she call him?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

I have been hooked onto this show for ages and in one episode, they completely ruined the whole series for me. I feel so angry and cheated.

First of all, there is NO justification for rape. NONE. What Adeel or Rana said to the girl about her dressing, coming to their house, friendship etc. in my opinion is all bull****. There is no way to justify this and I was done with Adeel's character after this. Completely done.

As for the slap that followed which was in retaliation for Rana calling him a janwar, which he was the previous night - that was just too much.

I can't forgive the slap and I can't ever forget nor forgive the almost-rape. I'm done with this show. I will continue to watch it but I'm done wanting to see a reformed Adeel or Rana in love with him. It all doesnt matter to me anymore. There's no coming back from what they showed. There is no making it right.

I couldn't agree more! I was very disturbed about the reaction they had Rana show when Adeel was almost raping that girl. Whatever his intentions were, whether he was actually going to rape her or not, Rana at least believed that that was what was going on. And her response in those circumstances was just unacceptable! So regressive.. Clothes are not an invitation for unwanted touching of any sort. Victim blaming of this sort is appalling!

And the subsequent slap was awful on two grounds - violence against spouses is intolerable in itself, but the fact that it was a response to Rana's justifiable anger made it worse.

Yes, they showed glimmerings of remorse in Adeel, but it feels like too little too late. His behavior has been progressively disturbing, but there was some hope. He was a spoilt brat till now. But this current behavior borders on sociopathy..

I found this episode very troubling, on the whole, although there were bits that were quite nice. Definitely well acted, but the storyline is getting very uncomfortable..
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They completely ruined it, dint they? I was willing to forgive Adeel untill this episode thinking he is going to repent his actions.But this episode,he just got too low. So done with this.
Edited by friends_rock - 8 years ago
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
There was no rape but what Adeel did was not definitely to get Rana's attention too. He treated that girl as easy target n entire blame cant be put on her clothes or her coming to him for help...Adeel was wrong in it...
Loved the last scene, Rana showed mirror to Adeel...seems he is already repenting his actions... Sajal n Feroz were superb.

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

adeel scaring rana about the wild animals..rana getting scared..she s alone at home

Rana itni darpok kab se ho gayi???
Adeel slapped Rana? I am done with this :@
I dont want them together anymore.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

+1
even i m done with this show...
a sarcastic husband and a completely helpless wife is not appealing me anymore. i m not even interested in love story anymore.
rape or no rape, what was adeel doing in that girl's bedroom when his wife was asleep and why is rana with him?? just leave the guy who destroyed ur dreams, treats u like a maid in front of his friends and even maria.