Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
rana was jealous when adeel was acting of talking sweetly to that girl on phone..thats y she pulled all the blanket to her side
also when adeel asked for tea she kept the cup with force...she was clearly jealous in these two scenes
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last scene was so good. Both of them did well, Rana told him off well and his expression was spot on. You can clearly tell how ashamed and embarrassed he was by his action.
Now I fell Adeel character is going to start showing growth in the upcoming episode.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
also i saw that he dint like when she cried...he was looking at her with concern...n when rana said that "tum kabhi rooh mein nhi utar paoge"..adeel was thinking about it...n when rana went outside their bedroom adeel held his face in his hand...
this was a noticeable change in his character..adeel is slowly realising his mistakes..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The bedroom scene when Rana was scared of the wind? Adeel open his eyes with a smile on his face. What was he expecting Rana to hold on to him for comfort?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

The bedroom scene when Rana was scared of the wind? Adeel open his eyes with a smile on his face. What was he expecting Rana to hold on to him for comfort?

i guess he was...n the way he was scaring her regarding wild animals...he loves to tease her
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adeel is a spoil brat, his dad never paid attention to him due to his business while his mom died early and he couldn't give his mom place to his step mother so at the end he became like this, indeed a proper upbringing is really needed specially for men other wise such men's not only spoil their life but the life of women's as well. Currently he is somewhat realising his mistakes but it will be too late for him to rectify his mistakes.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
In the precap he said if there's anything wrong in me change me...rana said I won't...he asked y...
I feel adeel is still not able to know what's wrong he s doing but at the same time he doesn't want rana to leave...he wants to be with her...n he wants to change but doesn't know what in him needs to be changed

I guess we ll be seeing a sort of guilty adeel in coming episodes..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
In the OST I heard that dialogue after that he said. "Main Tumhe itne asani se jana deya"
Excuse my poor Urdu.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
"Every man will feel the emotions of a wife once they will have a daughter."
^That is such a true dialogue said by Rana.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

"Every man will feel the emotions of a wife once they will have a daughter."

^That is such a true dialogue said by Rana.

Absolutely.. Although even before rana said this line adeel was guilty of his act...but the moment rana said this dialog adeel's expressions were worth watching... Such a brilliantly executed scene...both feroze n sajal put their hearts n soul in this scene...
N that slap seemed so real as if he had actually slapped her in real...this is what I love about pakistani dramas... They r so real..n so well executed... So well written...