Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabah_ali thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

best scene ever...rana gets breakfast for adeel..keeps it on the table n is about to leave when adeel asks her y she isnt she having breakfast...adeel says "baith jao rana"...his tone was totally different...he said with such sincerity...my god...i was so happy...he asks gul e rana to check the groceries n they can go for grocery sopping n dinner...rana agrees...adeel haves the breakfast n says "delicious"

I thought the exact same but omg Adeel slaps Rana AJSKSKSKJSKSK ALLAH JAANE🤢
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he didn't mean to. I'm not going to defend Adeel slap but he lose control when he pushed him. He regret it later on, He is felling pain and sympathy, now he should start taking responsibility in his action!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WTH was adeel doing with that girl??
actually setting bad eyes on her...the way he said 'Uske kapre dekhe the'...
sabah_ali thumbnail
I still don't understand what he was doing with that girl either:/

When he slapped her, i got scared myself lmao i had to pause the video to check that he actually did, i was not expecting that😡
Edited by sabah_ali - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i loved today's episode...
i dont think adeel wud have done anything wrong to her cz we saw that he just acted to talking sweetly to mona...just to make rana jealous...n this time rana was clearly jealous...adeel was super happy to see that
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
yes the problem with adeel is that he cant control his anger...he acts a the spur of a moment...the next moment he regretted his action of slapping rana...i loved what rana said to adeel...adeel was clearly guilty of his act...thats y he cudnt face rana...i loved that scene...both of them were so good...adeel cudnt even see in rana's eyes...he was so ashamed of his act..n he kept his face away from her...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
rana was not jealous, she was hurt by his action towards the girl..
poor rana... he has made her life a mess. right now she is considering herself as most unlucky and helpless person on earth
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
i like only last scene where rana shows him the mirror..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The precap is good. Adeel said he not to spare anyone if anything happened to Rana.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
guys there is a scene in the ost where adeel is sitting on the bench n rana is about to leave wen he holds her hand from behind in order to stop her...they both were wearing the same clothes as in the last scene today...so i guess he ll try to seek forgiveness from rana...i wud love to see that scene...i want to see how adeel seeks forgiveness...i know he wont say a direct sorry but i want to see the sorry expression in his eyes...n i want to see what he will say to rana