Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

I will agree with you this time. I wanted to say the same too. The way he was punching the pillow is so OTT and Feroze acting seems so fake. The hello ki bachi wasn't that bad at all but here it does look like horrible acting. He was so OTT and unatural he looked like an idiot on drugs, even his dialogue delivery was weak. (no offense to Feroze fans, I love him too)

Again I have to watch the scene before really saying anything but I do think he over does it in scenes where he has to act sarcastic. Hello ki bachi wasn't that bad but I still didn't like it much.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's okay he's still new. They're room for improvement.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw a promo that was aired bfr the drama was released
In that promo
Gul e rana is running in pink duppata around the same house in murre and then there is a glimpse of a scene where adeel is angrily closing/locking a door on someone(I assume is gule rana)

What do u guyz assume? Will adeel trap gule rana??
And that scene where he kicks the chair and maria is there? Why?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Just saw a promo that was aired bfr the drama was released

In that promo
Gul e rana is running in pink duppata around the same house in murre and then there is a glimpse of a scene where adeel is angrily closing/locking a door on someone(I assume is gule rana)

What do u guyz assume? Will adeel trap gule rana??
And that scene where he kicks the chair and maria is there? Why?

One can't predict these things. I give up long ago but I fell he was kicking chairs because Maria might have said something to Rana that made her leave since Maria is so interested in marrying Adeel. I remember a promo where she said she will commit suicide if he doesn't married her.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really liked feroze in intial episodes but now he is just not appealing me
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
adeel scaring rana about the wild animals..rana getting scared..she s alone at home
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Adeel is trying to make Rana jealous by calling some girl "Darling" He put the phone close by for her to hear... The girl was upset and crying on the phone. I think it was the same girl in the precap,
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
best scene ever...rana gets breakfast for adeel..keeps it on the table n is about to leave when adeel asks her y she isnt she having breakfast...adeel says "baith jao rana"...his tone was totally different...he said with such sincerity...my god...i was so happy...he asks gul e rana to check the groceries n they can go for grocery sopping n dinner...rana agrees...adeel haves the breakfast n says "delicious"
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Poor Rana :/ I hope Adeel help her complete her study after he realized what he done to her and destroy her dream.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
they dint clear y adeel came to that girl's room