Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The scene in the ost where rana is standing n adeel is wearing a hat n he loos at her from behind while rana is busy doing something... Gosh I so want to see that scene asap
Wonder what I'm gonna do once this show finishes...it will b lime oh no..now what to do
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
I love their gul e rana photoshoot pics..they both look gorgeous together...complement each other so well
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't Rana also wear the same blue outfit in "Musoom Kitna acha hu aa"?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Yup she did but I don't think this scene will come on sat as in this scene rana was happy n the way she said that to adeel seemed as if she was in love with him...n adeel too said it in a way which showed that he was in love with her...
Going by the current scenario this scene seems unlikely... But u never know this scene might come up...I wud love to see this scene
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think that scene will come so soon either. I predict it to come in the last episode but I wouldn't be surprised if it come earlier because the location is Islamabad or maybe after they fall in love and get together. They might move to Islamabad and spend there life together there.
why arent they airing the promo here :(
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly Zainab, we learned that through BI and even here you can see how misleading precaps are. Like last week, fans were misled to believe Adeel was going to harm Asher when that was not the case at all. I am sure the precap for next week is the same thing.

You could be onto something about what leads to his accident.

BI, *sigh* the good old days.
Definitely. The situation is probably not how it seems but it can lead to his accident.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Still haven't seen the promo. Share some links please. The instagram one doesn't work!
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just search #gulerana in the search tab of Instagram... Moosave_ has uploaded the last scene
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Had a really silly question in my mind!!
What is adeel and ranas age??

In the novel bfr her fathers death her age was 17
Since in the drama she just started college...
And adeel might be in 30s

Plzzz give ur opinions too and their age gap too
I thinks adeel in the drama should be much more bigger than rana...plz give ur opinions too about what is their age gap