Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

TBH youre right. We shouldnt judge the precap as the previous one was definitely not the way we thought it would go by.

But definitely Rana is going to think the worst, but why do i feel like the storm, their fight, and the most awaited accident might just occur.

Exactly Zainab, we learned that through BI and even here you can see how misleading precaps are. Like last week, fans were misled to believe Adeel was going to harm Asher when that was not the case at all. I am sure the precap for next week is the same thing.

You could be onto something about what leads to his accident.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't understand adeel in the promo
He was laughing and sarcastically crying at the same the with the poor pillow whom he squished xD
Ashiqui24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Hey welcome here & glad you're liking the show.

I would recommend you watch Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai & Pyarey Afzal are very good drama's.

Hii just want to say thank you for the options of dramas to watch.
candyblossom thumbnail
There was a scene in the latest episode! Where adeel sings the song..I watched the episode again n observed his expressions
Adeel wanted to make rana jealous by saying Maria's company was superb
BUT NOTICE the moment rana says "Aur koi toh nahi par aap tou us keh sath bilqul bor nahi hotai!..." And she goes on...

From that moment adeels expression changes as he didn't like ranas agreement on being with maria all the time
Thus,his continuous "hmm" s had anger n a bit of jealousy..

But I had a question... Why does adeel ask rana "toh phir app aik kaam karein app hei bata dein keh Allah tala nei APP KO KIS KELIYE BANAYA??"

What did he want as an answer?? Did he want to know the one she loved so he could kill him or what.. XD plz do answer

And if anyone has seen hum TV promo..latest one of ep 11..then as I posted the last dialogue of adeel where he was with rana...why was he laughing and crying sarcasticallly? Any idea what was he doing n that poor pillow he was holding...IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THE PROMO as they can observe his expressions

Hope u answer my queries
Thnx
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ya he wanted to make rana jealous by taking maria's name but was irritated when rana dint show any sign of jealousy.. He wanted to whom rana thinks is made for her...n that song which he sang we cud see that he was constantly looking at rana..
Also the scene where he faked headache..he wanted rana to take care of him n when rana said that she ll send maria for head massage he lost it n shouted at her..

I'm eagerly waiting for the BHAOO scene...adeel looks so cute when he smiles...also looking forward to the last scene of the promo..we ll have to see the full episode to.know of he was happy that rana got jealous or was he sarcastic..

I want that he should be happy when rana gets jealous.. His sole aim will be accomplished..muree track will be a major turning point
candyblossom thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcJHD3MNrn/
Link to the last scene of adeel with gule rana
U all can see n share ur views
candyblossom thumbnail
Just go to ur Instagram n just write the #gulerana in search tab
This video will appear by moosave_ I guess
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video...can't wait for Saturday
Come soon Saturday
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No one is able to get Adeel in that last scene. He must be happy Rana got jealous or he is being sarcastic?
candyblossom thumbnail

But why is he sarcastic? Like reason?