Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Congrats on the new AT. Now to start hunting for a title. Any suggestions?

Mine is 'mohabbat karta hoon tumse... pagal ho jaunga' or maybe'pehley khwahish thi mere... ab zidd ho'.

Hinna add a dialogue to the title
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I'm very curious about this seperation trach.. How does Adeel even let her go? He is so possessive about her, he doesn't even let her go to her Khala's house, how does he give her permission to go to Lahore? I'm assuming Rana just leaves herself

Originally posted by: mary78613

Haha.. Well I do drop in from time to time 😛

itna bhao kyun khati ho?

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Hinna add a dialogue to the title

which one?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
"Pehle khwahish thi meri.. Ab zidd ho"
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
By then Adeel will be slowly change. He will see her as a person and not a property anymore, he will let her make decisions for herself. He will give her the space she needs.
^ just my thinking all I know is Rana left to get some peace. I notice in the OST Adeel is standing in conner lost in his own world. He have a look of guilt on his face even in the promo where he saw Rana ghost, he looks guilty. Which is giving me hopes on Adeel redemption. The novel didn't had that scene of Adeel seeing Rana ghost I guess that will happen during there Separation track? Adeel is going to be missing Rana alot.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
four more days you guys till the next episode.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Someone get me the episode already I'm dying of excitement
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

By then Adeel will be slowly change. He will see her as a person and not a property anymore, he will let her make decisions for herself. He will give her the space she needs.

^ just my thinking all I know is Rana left to get some peace. I notice in the OST Adeel is standing in conner lost in his own world. He have a look of guilt on his face even in the promo where he saw Rana ghost, he looks guilty. Which is giving me hopes on Adeel redemption. The novel didn't had that scene of Adeel seeing Rana ghost I guess that will happen during there Separation track? Adeel is going to be missing Rana alot.

He's definitely going to miss her and feel guilty, thats what i'm most looking forward to watch
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

He's definitely going to miss her and feel guilty, thats what i'm most looking forward to watch

me too😳