Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't understand why n how adeel is saying in the end on hum TV promo
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Hiya gul e rana fans I've been a quiet reader for quite some time now especially in this forum and I must say you all have come up with really good ideas about what could happen on the Saturday episode. In fact just like u all are even I'm hooked to the show especially the main the leads. What I love about the show is the Sajal and feroze together like they actually make a really good couple onscreen. The way they have there fights is actually enjoyable to watch. There's a lot of depth to the emotions that are shown in the story from both sides like there both not yet but are starting to understand each other a little bit. However there's still loads of understanding and I hope soo love to still come. Even I've watched this week's promo and seriously it's made me really confused because I feel the same that the order is wrong as most of scenes don't even make sense. I agree that we can't just make a judgement on the promo maybe we'll just have to wait and see the episode on Sat.
Gul e rana is one of my favourite drama these days even more than the Indian ones. Does anyone have any suggestions on any good Pakistani dramas I can watch..
Bye!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg! New promo already! That was FASTT!
candyblossom thumbnail
U guyz r sure he is angry on maria for letting gul e rana go?? N he then kicks the chair like in ost?/That will look like a splendid scene...
And was the scene he was slamming the door on rana? I think so...he will trap her too as in a scene she was running...

As for the promo made by hum..I still wanna know wat he was saying at the end ..I mean what did he mean?
candyblossom thumbnail
No links yet...
I heard adeel clearly now...he say: AYE HAI ZALIMA! ITNA GHUSA IN ANKHION SEI! SHOLAIN NIKAL RAHIEN HAIN! JAL JAOON GA!

what did he mean?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

Hiya gul e rana fans I've been a quiet reader for quite some time now especially in this forum and I must say you all have come up with really good ideas about what could happen on the Saturday episode. In fact just like u all are even I'm hooked to the show especially the main the leads. What I love about the show is the Sajal and feroze together like they actually make a really good couple onscreen. The way they have there fights is actually enjoyable to watch. There's a lot of depth to the emotions that are shown in the story from both sides like there both not yet but are starting to understand each other a little bit. However there's still loads of understanding and I hope soo love to still come. Even I've watched this week's promo and seriously it's made me really confused because I feel the same that the order is wrong as most of scenes don't even make sense. I agree that we can't just make a judgement on the promo maybe we'll just have to wait and see the episode on Sat.

Gul e rana is one of my favourite drama these days even more than the Indian ones. Does anyone have any suggestions on any good Pakistani dramas I can watch..
Bye!

Hey welcome here & glad you're liking the show.
I would recommend you watch Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai & Pyarey Afzal are very good drama's.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

No links yet...

I heard adeel clearly now...he say: AYE HAI ZALIMA! ITNA GHUSA IN ANKHION SEI! SHOLAIN NIKAL RAHIEN HAIN! JAL JAOON GA!

what did he mean?

Can you translate it in English plz!
They still havent shown the promo here

Originally posted by: Echofades

Can you translate it in English plz!

O, cruel one! So much anger! Those eyes are spitting out fire. I will burn. 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^ROLF...looks like he's being sarcastic there.
Thanks BTW :)