Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

That's the only draw-back for me in regards to Pakistani serials; the waiting. Maybe I should work on my patience 😆

Btw, I was looking at your avi (gorgeous! 😳) and someone who doesn't know anything about the show, would think Adeel and Rana are totally in-love from that 😆

Pakistani shows only air once a week. I hate the waiting, I wish they would sometimes extend it and make there drama weekend shows Sat-Sun. And they're not in love yet lol... Both are strong headed characters, who is giving it back to eachother. There love story is yet to start.
And thank you :)
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Adeel will fall for Rana first?...I mean he does love her but he ll start realising it before rana falls for him?...or will it be the other way around
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

This is the beauty of the show...one can never predict what's gonna happen next.. It's keep us hooked to the show...
Adeel again managed to make me smile..just by seeing the last scene of the promo I cud guess that the episode n particularly this scene is gonna be entertaining... Feroze has put in a lot of effort.. He s totally into adeel...His best show till date..

how till date..
He got in skin of the character and is doing a good job. I saw him in Chup Raho only, I watched it for Feroze and Sajal he wasn't that good but I liked there romantic scenes together but hate how his character become a alcoholic abusive good for nothing husband. He misunderstood his wife who he loved so much.

(I would request not to watch this show if you haven't, it have many disturbing factors which I didn't like at all)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Adeel will fall for Rana first?...I mean he does love her but he ll start realising it before rana falls for him?...or will it be the other way around

He's going to fall for her first for sure because in the OST it shows Rana leaving and it also had Adeel kicking up the tables and chairs frustrated with Maria watching him. I guess it will come after Rana leave him and go away.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

He's going to fall for her first for sure because in the OST it shows Rana leaving and it also had Adeel kicking up the tables and chairs frustrated with Maria watching him. I guess it will come after Rana leave him and go away.

I wud love to see that scene where he kicks chair in frustration... Also I saw a scene where adeel closed the door on someone's face...was it rana?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^They didn't show the person face on who he closed the door on.
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Pakistani shows only air once a week. I hate the waiting, I wish they would sometimes extend it and make there drama weekend shows Sat-Sun. And they're not in love yet lol... Both are strong headed characters, who is giving it back to eachother. There love story is yet to start.

And thank you :)

Yes, I wish they'd do that. I am enjoying some Pakistani serials a lot more than many Indian ones, but the long wait for the next episode... I don't like it 😆 Yeah, I know they're not, yet 😛 Though, the first Pak drama I watched after years was DeD and I noticed it through some siggies of other members in different forums. So, the thought crossed my mind that if someone who doesn't know the show would see your avi, for example, it'd look (to them) as if these two are in love 😆

Btw, did they ever mention what happened to Adeel's mom? I can't re-collect that.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TBH youre right. We shouldnt judge the precap as the previous one was definitely not the way we thought it would go by.

But definitely Rana is going to think the worst, but why do i feel like the storm, their fight, and the most awaited accident might just occur.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Yes, I wish they'd do that. I am enjoying some Pakistani serials a lot more than many Indian ones, but the long wait for the next episode... I don't like it 😆 Yeah, I know they're not, yet 😛 Though, the first Pak drama I watched after years was DeD and I noticed it through some siggies of other members in different forums. So, the thought crossed my mind that if someone who doesn't know the show would see your avi, for example, it'd look (to them) as if these two are in love 😆

Btw, did they ever mention what happened to Adeel's mom? I can't re-collect that.

Pakistani shows have an actually story with no OTT drama's and characters doesn't go overboard is what I love about Pakistani drama's. The only thing Indian drama's are great at is they give very good romance. The Indian Drama's nowadays anyways are bakwas and turning into supernatural shows just to again TRP. I hardly even watch the Indian drama's on TV today.
LOL...😆You're the same as me, I start to watch shows base on members siggy and avis too. DeD was recommended to me by a friend though I do use to see the avis & siggy on IF but never thought of watching until I heard it is a good drama and I should watch it. I'm very selective with shows I watch.

The characters are yet to fall in love. I think Adeel is slowly falling for her base on the last episode he been trying to get her attention by faking his illness and using Maria.

I can't recall on Adeel Mom either.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

TBH youre right. We shouldnt judge the precap as the previous one was definitely not the way we thought it would go by.

But definitely Rana is going to think the worst, but why do i feel like the storm, their fight, and the most awaited accident might just occur.

Rana might MU the situation and starts to judge Adeel character. I'm sure there bedroom scene going to come after the scene with the girl. I fell the MU will get cleared in the same episode towards the end maybe.